Amazing double life a growing trend among Muslim girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

I was at Heathrow Airport a couple of weeks ago and waiting to pay for parking in the queue.

There was a Hindu woman behind me and a Muslims Sister (in Full Hijab) behind her. Another Muslims Sister (in Full Hijab) came over & they started talking and the language and the topic was absolutely filthy.

It got so colourful that the Hindu woman just looked at me and moved out of the queue!

They didn't care about me (in Big Beard) or the other woman...

I havn't atended university in UK so this could be true, I don't really know.

http://www.haqislam.org/students/double-life-of-muslim-students.htm

amyaishazouaoui

:salam2:

you better believe it...
.........niqabis by day, clubbers by night........its all here.

:astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag:

:wasalam:

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

In my university days (in US) Sisters either wore Hijab or didn't; there was no hyprocrisy about it.

This is bad, really bad.

AishaR

Unfortunately brother this is the norm for some young people. I know people who behave in the same way, when I have asked them about this they just shrug their shoulders....! :astag:

:wasalam:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:astag: I'm speechless!! they need to remember that even though their parents dont know, Allah does, and nothing is hidden from Him!! They will have to answer for that on Yawmul-Qiyyamah, because they are at the age of accountability. Its really sad to hear stuff like this, and to disobey your parents and deceive them, well....:astag: :girl3:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Lets not turn this into bashing thread because i think thats how it will go. Although i know what you mean, the thing is what do you do, tell them it is wrong or just stay quiet. Can someone answer this for me, obviousely if it is the former then i would use the Quran and Hadiths, not give my own fatwa.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

samiha

---------
Staff member

no wonder my dad said i could never live on campus... :rolleyes:

just kidding. I would NEVER do that. yeck astagfiruallah. I guess that's what happens when you fear your parents and your culture more then Allah (swt) and when your religion becomes ‘tradition’. The only reason people do or refrain from doing something is usually because they want to get something or fear something. If people really wanted Paradise and to please their Creator, or if they at least feared their Creator and the Hellfire, I don’t think it’d be like this. Somehow I place a little blame on the parents as well, I mean I don’t get it. So many people do this, and Insha’allah I don’t want to fall into the same thing…

Instead of just telling their children to do something, why don’t Parents all the time explain to them WHY WHY WHY they do it!!! We aren’t stupid, sheesh. It has more effect. Parents should make their children proud of their Islam, happy about what they are doing, and explain and understand WHY they are doing it. :angryred:

Whew, out of my system. I don’t know… this is just sick. May Allah save us all. Ameen

wasalam

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Whew, out of my system. I don’t know… this is just sick. May Allah save us all. Ameen

This is the feeling I have. I hope they don't wear niqaab or hijab same time. Perhaps if in the weekend they are good peopke, or good to their family, ok...there are lots of people like that then. but if they wear niqaab same time, they are really giving it a bad name.

sista sahra

salaam
firstly i jus wanna say u lot r jus as bad for backbitting, if u hav something to say then say it to them or dont even say anything at all!

no ones perfect and allah guides whom he please!

so instead of making this thread a chance to talk behind other muslim sisters or brother backs u should be making duaa for allah to guide them and show them the right path!!!!:tti_sister:

am sooo disappointed i c quite a few threads like this people judgeing other, wen they r not ment to subahanallah!!

salaam.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

it makes me really sad to think that these are supposed to be my sisters in islam and tbh, we have to care about them and not hate them for what they have got into, we should pray for these sisters and pray that we never end up as munafiqs. this is scary stuff, if Allah has given us the hidaya to speak out against this wrong, he can easily take it away from us.

man i hate having to go to university and i would never want to live on campus!
the student culture is sick!

May Allah protect us!

wasalam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Thats why i pointed out lets not bash (backbite), although i think if i see something like this tomorrow i will approach the individual and take references of Quran and Hadith (if i can remember them) Inshallah. Should i do this? Because really i will just try to help them Inshallah.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

salaam
firstly i jus wanna say u lot r jus as bad for backbitting, if u hav something to say then say it to them or dont even say anything at all!

no ones perfect and allah guides whom he please!

so instead of making this thread a chance to talk behind other muslim sisters or brother backs u should be making duaa for allah to guide them and show them the right path!!!!:tti_sister:

am sooo disappointed i c quite a few threads like this people judgeing other, wen they r not ment to subahanallah!!

salaam.

sista sahra

salaam!

some people might take it as an offence and some people might take is as a guide which it is! try inshallah u will benafit something and soo will they!!!

'i remember one day i did'nt pray and funny enough i found a paper on the floor whilst cleaning and it said how important prayer is, i thought wooow allah is guiding me so i went off and prayed'

any information u get u take in(well mostly)

so try!!!

salaam

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
I think people need to understand what BACKBITING (GHEEBAH) is before TALKING about people and ACCUSING others of it. Since when was it BACKBITING according to the people of knowledge to talk about the characteristics of people without having a clear indication as to who it is? What I'm talking about, is when one generalises (as is what I have seen so far in this thread). Globalpeace mentioned an event and the despicable manners and then linked to an article. He didn't specify no-one, and I haven't seen others do so in this thread.

Maybe we should all read Shaykh Husayn Al-`Awaayishah's treatise on the topic, or read the specific book in Riyaadh us-Saaliheen. Or maybe we should read the ahadeeth, such as when Fatimah Bint Qays (someone correct me if I'm wrong) sought advise with regards to marriage and mentioned some proposers (Abu Sufyaan and Mu`aawiyah I believe), whom the messenger, sal-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam spoke about in the form of criticism. Are the scholars of hadeeth backbiters because they call people "rejected", "liars", "fabricators" and their likes!? No rather it is waajib upon the people of hadeeth to criticse the narrators when necessary, this is something known by the people of knowledge, and it isn't haraam, sinful backbiting.

So let's understand what backbiting is, before accusing others of it. Let's learn when something isn't considered backbiting. Let's also learn of the seriousness of backbiting, and the sin attached to it, so that we may stay away from it.

Solemn_G

As-salaamu alaikum,

It's sad that they fell into dunya desires. I myself am a university student but by Allah(SWT)'s Will I was able to go to a university that's just a 15 mins walk away, MashAllah. There are several temptations and it becomes difficult at times especially in terms of relationships because I know I can't marry yet because I can't provide for a wife so I just fast and pray to Allah(SWT) for strength.The guilt of angering my Lord is too much to bear and a great way to stay focussed is to remember the Day of Judgement because that is the Day when all will be revealed, the veil of disillusionment will be lifted and the Truth will be made known. If you remember that, then you will have a reason to fight through the hard time because in this life we will prepare for the Hereafter and InshaAllah we will be of the victorious, those who are protected, those who Allah(SWT) is pleased with. I long for it so much, more than I long for anything else in this world and I pray that Allah(SWT) will make us of the steadfast and victorous, that He may prevent us from falling astray as we are confronted with such dunya desires, that He may make us of those who always have dhikr and are always grateful, and that He may give us the strength to move onwards. Ameen.

Salaam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Dear brothers and sisters..we need to remain united. We will have encounters with all sorts of people in life. Just because we wear something, it does not denote intent. The qualities that please Allah are not tangilbe. Let us strive to please Allah in our individual conduct.
Yes, we often see things that displease us among our own. Let me not get started on the political mess in the Muslim world. Temptation is the glue of this world. But the path to Allah is so individual. Yes, when our little sisters are thrown in the western world they suffer.
We need to invite young sisters to universities in the Muslim world. For decades we have been ashamed of our education. We have all decided that Western consturcts are superior. We need to take a long hard look at what alternatives can we, the Mulsim, world offer.
And, at worst, is it not our duty when we see behavior that is not conducive to Muslim manners to gently remind each other of what should be, although we have our gaze lowered.

kayleigh

I'm a revert in high school and will be attending the university that was rated the number 1 party school in America for quite a few years. Drinking is a favorite past-time here (as it is in most places in America, but here drinking is more prevalent than other places). And, to be honest, after converting I've never felt the desire to drink. I guess it might be because I did my fair share of it before converting, while with these students they've never been faced with it and its a morbid curiosity. Still, it's sad that it happens and what's especially disgusting is the way they act about it - like it means nothing and it's OK to go back to living their other life without any repercussions. It doesn't even seem like they feel bad about it.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Hmmmm just goes to show you, just because you look religious ( wear Hijab)
doesn't mean you are

Status
Not open for further replies.