Amazing double life a growing trend among Muslim girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

justoneofmillion

ASSALAM,this is the most discouraging day for me at TTI such behaviour is heartless do they not see that their brothers and sisters are dying for islam somewhere else in the world.in every sense of the word.........don`t they !!! i would be a hypocrite if i told you i could pray for them right now am sorry i can`t....
sister samiha is right parents have to explain to them and not just describe because if they understood the chance they had they wouldn`t do this i used to be in the music buisness so i know what am talking about here i just did not have the chance to have parents that could give me a deeper understanding so i had to learn myself(wasn`t wearing the niqaab though!!!!!!!!) alhamdulillah Allah swt has chosen to guide me and made me see the evil of that world!

wassalam

dna1987

Muslim Guy
I hope my post wasn't counted as backbiting.

It's just that I'm honestly, and genuinely afraid to end up marrying such a girl - hijab but who used to go out and do such things. As they said in the article, they will never ever tell the truth to their future spouses. To me, that's like getting cheated on something strongly.

Imagine waiting for someone all your life, and then finding out they did such things in the past. Again, I hope this doesn't count as backbiting. I honestly feel afraid. And sorry for whoever they do marry, IF their spose is someone like me, cause I know I would not handle it well. Salam alaikum.

firdeus

It's just that I'm honestly, and genuinely afraid to end up marrying such a girl - hijab but who used to go out and do such things. As they said in the article, they will never ever tell the truth to their future spouses. To me, that's like getting cheated on something strongly.

Imagine waiting for someone all your life, and then finding out they did such things in the past. Again, I hope this doesn't count as backbiting. I honestly feel afraid. And sorry for whoever they do marry, IF their spose is someone like me, cause I know I would not handle it well. Salam alaikum.

Assalam alaikum brother,

I wanted to say something about this. Trust in Allah teala brother. We can't go so long with so much suspicion and fear within our self. Even if you end up marrying a very good believing sister and you don't have a real match , problems will be, that's why Prophet salallahu alejhi we salam, has adviced us , to pray istikhara for such important decision. Follow this sunnah brother, and trust in Allah, and be happy you are a muslim and Allah is your Lord, and Islam is your deen.

And as for the hijabi sisters , may this serve as a good reminder to all of us, that we need more dawah in muslim communities than anywherelse, we need to revive our precious islam teachings, and wherever muslims are we need to have our way to get muslims together, and for the sake of Allah bring them to Allah , even when they are far from their family. In more simple words, in those campuses of universities, somebody should take initiative and find the way to get together, pray together, organize seminars with different issues, organize good activities where youth could entertain in halal way, and in the same time learn something for the deen, or establish their way of life according to our most precious deen. If someone is astray , such gatherings will be good reminder and hopefully will bring them to the right path, if Allahu teala wills. Education is obligation, but establishing our way of life according the teachings of Islam is our foremost intention as muslims. These were my humble opinions in the matter.

May Allahu teala guide us all to His straight path and forgive us.

:salam2: :hijabi:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu brothers and sisters

It was not. Dont worry akhee.

Well dont be afraid brother, rely everything upon Allah SUbhanahu wa Taala. Insha Allah, when your Eeman is strongest, you remove such kind of thoughts from mind. Just remember that a person may commit numerous sins in his (or her) life. That is not important for us. Important thing is his ( or her) deeds and his ( or her) duty towards Allah Subhanahu wa Taala and whether or not he (or she) dies in the state of Muslim. What should matter to us is our good deeds for the sake of Allah so that we get Jannatul Firdaus.
A number of sisters (or brothers) may commit such mistakes or sins in their lives but we should not look into their past. We should help them in their present and try to make things better for future. We should encourage them to make the relationship with Allah strongest, increase their Eeman, increase their degree in Islam, because its only Allah who can forgive us, who can guide us, who can help us and who is always with us all the time, each and every moment.

wa/salam

apocalypse77

Let us consider that these women are young and may not know much about Islam or what's important in life! The popular culture encourages the youth to be care free, irreverant and promiscuous. Part of the blame may go to these women's parents if they have been too strict on them or too permissive.

Let us also remember that while talking dirty is not nice and is not proper for a young lady, it isn't a major sin, but talking about people behind their backs is! :astag: One of the beautiful sayings attributed to Jesus, peace be upon him is "Let him who has no sin cast the first stone."

actually wat u say is not surprising..here, parents are encouragin their lil kids to become chid models by posing in bikinis etc..its sad that when theyre young theyre being taught that being sexually objectified is a form of liberation:astag:

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

I don't think we are back-biting. We are not pointing fingers at a certain User, we're not saying that so-and-so specifically is bad, but rather disliking the evil action for what it is!! That is not Haraam! Their names aren't even the same... it is meant to teach a lesson and not put anyone down.

So yea, I see what you mean bro DNA. I think it's NOT that he's afraid of a woman with a past who has repented, rather a woman with a past who does not REGRET it. There's a huge difference. And i really think we have to take it out on trust basically, because you can never be sure. And even when you know something, you shouldn't judge straight off. If they say they've repented, regretted, then it's between them and Allah. We can't judge that.

Even though... I too wouldn't prefer someone who had crazy days, I'm not saying they're any better or worse then anybody, becase Allah knows their hearts and intentions best.

that's my opinion, and May Allah guide us All.

wasalam

apocalypse77

I don't think we are back-biting. We are not pointing fingers at a certain User, we're not saying that so-and-so specifically is bad, but rather disliking the evil action for what it is!! That is not Haraam! Their names aren't even the same... it is meant to teach a lesson and not put anyone down.

So yea, I see what you mean bro DNA. I think it's NOT that he's afraid of a woman with a past who has repented, rather a woman with a past who does not REGRET it. There's a huge difference. And i really think we have to take it out on trust basically, because you can never be sure. And even when you know something, you shouldn't judge straight off. If they say they've repented, regretted, then it's between them and Allah. We can't judge that.

Even though... I too wouldn't prefer someone who had crazy days, I'm not saying they're any better or worse then anybody, becase Allah knows their hearts and intentions best.

that's my opinion, and May Allah guide us All.

wasalam

exactly!!were not criticisng them..were just reminding people that this kind of thing is happening and its a shame to our muslim community and its our duty to inform our family because sometimes muslims themselves dotn realise what thyere doing is destroying the image of islam

justoneofmillion

assalam,it is crazy but what i realise is that if parents themselves fail to explain the why`s behind some rules and type of behaviours prescribed in Islam what they are doing is not only ignoring or underestimating the vastity of this deen and preventing their children from having access to it but they are also actually copying the atheistic philosophy without even realising it may be! think about it today atheist decide to adopt a certain world view resigning somehow to their own limitationand failure without having a coherent explanation of the existence they may love to explore the wonders of creation and describe them but they can not tell us why they are there forcing their minds to observe somehow thaT contemplativ attitude without reaching for a deeper understanding"we happen to be in this world and have to accept it this looks like this this looks like that you guys just go ahead with the law of the jungle let us make money". some sort of blind faith if you wanna call it that way a democraticly chosen dictatorship they impose on their own brain !from there the struggle for supremacy begins in every level of the society from the bottom to the top and everything is manufactured to promote that meaningless and victimising view of existence however not without affecting the balance in the product "individual"and in human relations in consecquence, because both are vital for each other complementary, human relations that become in this way the casualty of a system based upon superficiality in every sense of the word! freedom becomes Anarchy,thankfulness turns into dispicablness,brotherhood/sisterhood into competition , ego and selfishness, tolerance to a sort of phobia towards moral and ethical values,eros into sexual athletic,fun into aggressivityand excess like in the hard rock concerts,fear into anger, absolut loyalty and bravery to circumstantial inclination...etc and only spirituality can regulate the balance between these factors but not any spirituality only a DEEP spirituality based upon knowledge a treasure that we have no right to prevent our children from the one that we need our imams to teach us so that we might teach our children about! Allah swt is just he doesn`t allow access to him only to scientists,academics,scholars, older people,man woman, black, white or Asian and it goes the same for children no descrimination in there we need to make them understand somehow that they have a bigger responsibility getting them deeper into the understanding of the deen and stop talking to them like kids but like adults because if we don`t do that i believe that it only increases their distance and mistrust towards their parents translated it goes something like this"oh boy! what is the old man talking about we live in the 21st century am smart am the best at PlayStation i`ve made all my teeth am the best at cracking jokes among my friends so why are some talking to me like a kid?!!" if he doesn`t get the esteem and attention he might go get it somewhere else...and the more the child grows the more he distances himself from the parents and start lying to them because of him getting used to experience them disconnected with reality! as long i guess as he doesn`t have kids himself!..lol what am saying is that children have a beautiful and genuine sens of curiosity with their bright eyes it is the duty of everyone of us not to underestimate them and help them project that curiosity towards something positive and constructive, prevent them from loosing time and make them the best defenders of the moral and ethical values of the family. and by doing so coming up with their own arguments creativity and enthusiasm they could become the best defenders of the ummah as a whole with a feeling of belonging, pride and and most of all loyalty inschallah let them see big ,be activ revive their awarness and critical approach towards the world surrounding them.the Holy Quran mashallah is not an old trophy to be looked at from the couch while chilling it is the word of Allah swt an everlasting and ever present challenge for the whole humanity.i hope this made sense it is my humble opinion because one thing is
ignoring the problems make duas (which is good no question)and stay passive another is trying to tackle the root of the problems and argue on how to solve them in hope of a positive outcome.ameen

ps.http://www.lifeissues.net/writers/bel/bel_01populationcrisis.html

here is a very interesting article i found would anyone of you like to discuss this kind of issue with your imam have you or have your kids ever done that to get an islamic perspectiv or we just waiting for the network and secular system to do it?!

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
assalamu aleikum everyone
I think its just lack of knowledge.Many people born in Muslim countries don't know what true Islam is.They take it as tradition .
I have many friends who are born muslims and who pray and go to the mosque and then going out to clubs.
I can only be a good example for them and pray for them as I love them and care about them as for someone from my family.But only Allah can judge them and only Allah knows whats in each heart.I can talk to them all the time ,but its only Allah who guides....
salam to all

zarah

Islam
Staff member

:astag: I think this is really true .... I was asked by my mates do I want to go clubbing with them....(Astagfirullah,I told them i am a muslim i don`t do stuff like that....I am sure it didn`t make a difference to them)

:wasalam:

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Thanks for the responses firdeus and hussain.mahammad. I think samiha got it right though. I'm not sure if the article suggested if they wore niqabs or not (I think it was actually another brother or sister who said "niqaab at day - party at night"), but I don't want to re-read that article again. Salam alaikum! :)

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Okay, sorry it was not backbiting, its because we had a thread before and some people said we were backbiting.

Stay strong brother dna.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

dna1987

Muslim Guy
^ I just wanted to say that I'm not having a breakdown or nothing!! Just thought the orignal article was kind of shocking. Thanks for the support anyway :p Salam alaikum everyone.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Lol, i didnt think you were just a message of support :)

Wasalam

^ I just wanted to say that I'm not having a breakdown or nothing!! Just thought the orignal article was kind of shocking. Thanks for the support anyway :p Salam alaikum everyone.

somewhatinspired

what annoys me

is i found Islam, and saw it as an opportunity to get out of all that crap.
nasty girls, ignorance, lying and the whole bit.

it seems like a lot of Muslim parents don't disassociate Islam with their culture.

like these girls were more worried about what their parents would think than what allah will think. because you can hide something from your parents until you die, and thats probably why they were comfortable with it. they weren't thinking of Allah.

if you never tell something to your parents it is no consequence to them,
but in my opinion twice the consequence to you.

for instance i have told my mother about all the bad stuff i have done, and i could have easily kept it all from her. but since i fear allah, i would rather tell her now. she will never forgive me. but would allah forgive me for keeping it from her?

ahh, its just crazy to me.

cuz i try so hard to get away from all the crap

somewhatinspired

also

i don't think this is a phenomenon. its like you can find radicals in every direction you look but the majority of us have good intentions.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
is i found Islam, and saw it as an opportunity to get out of all that crap.
nasty girls, ignorance, lying and the whole bit.

it seems like a lot of Muslim parents don't disassociate Islam with their culture.

like these girls were more worried about what their parents would think than what allah will think. because you can hide something from your parents until you die, and thats probably why they were comfortable with it. they weren't thinking of Allah.

if you never tell something to your parents it is no consequence to them,
but in my opinion twice the consequence to you.

for instance i have told my mother about all the bad stuff i have done, and i could have easily kept it all from her. but since i fear allah, i would rather tell her now. she will never forgive me. but would allah forgive me for keeping it from her?

ahh, its just crazy to me.

cuz i try so hard to get away from all the crap

well said.....:SMILY303:

:wasalam:

Status
Not open for further replies.