Any bro or sis from Ghazah?

ed209

I remembered once some bros from Ghazah introduced themselves in this forum. And i just want to ask, ru ok now? If u can read this thread, plz write sth. here and reassure us. We're always with u, whenever and wherever. Forgive me i can do nothing for u, except make du'a after each salaat. Allah s.w.t. knows our pains and sorrows and surely we can only trust in Him.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Yes, brothers and sisters from Gaza. You can give us latest update if you have access to the net. Pls forgive me also brothers and sisters, I'm very helpless but my du'a, my heart and my feelings is all for you. Pls say something if you reading this thread. I'm willing to be scold by you also coz I deserve to be scold by you for doing nothing for your sufferings in the hand of barbaric zionist.

Idris16

As-salam Alaykum

Yes there were two gazans one girl and a boy called Rose(username) and Muhammad i think. I hope they are ok. there are bombardment everywhere in gaza.

island muslim

brother ed,
how can they respond when they dont have electricity and first they have to scavange for food and water?
We should not assume to know the difficulties hardships they face from a relentless enemy who does not differentiate a soldier from a 6 month old baby from the comfort of our armchairs and nice homes and good food and watching them being bombed from our plasma tvs...

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
As-salam Alaykum

Yes there were two gazans one girl and a boy called Rose(username) and Muhammad i think. I hope they are ok. there are bombardment everywhere in gaza.

:salam2:

I discussed with sister Rose few days ago, at saturday. Even at that time she was ok. May Allah protect her and all Palestinians.

:hearts:

mohd2008

yes my brothers and sister
we r ok ,
but my home was demolished befer 5 days
We are not afraid of death,it is death by cancer, or Apache ,we prefer apache (as said Dr Abdul Aziz Al-Rantisi) ,We will become martyrs in heaven

(ed209 * Hard Rock Moslem * heegaan * abdalilah * Roby Rahman island muslim* sister harb *al-fajr ) thank u
our brothers and sister thanks again for asking about us
my sister rose write this thread
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49401

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum

User Yelda is in Gaza, and she sends salams to all. She does not write on the forum.

She is Ok, alhamdulillah. She advises everyone to have patience and to adhere to the Quran and Sunnah.

At night, the people can not sleep. It is very frightening especially for children. But, they have patience and rely upon Allah, subhana wa ta'ala.

She said there some people from Britain are there, they work helping the Palestinians. They said they like Islam and Muslims, and that they will become Muslim! inshaAllah.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.
yes i haven't sen sis rose around either???We love you our family in islam in gaza.May ALLAH give us the strenght to firght for your cause.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

I talked with some friends in Gaza just yesterday. Most of them are busy these days in cause of they exams.

Good luck to all. :hearts:

andi kumala dewi

i also looking for a friend from gaza wanna know the condition there, i can imagine thy cant deep sleep and doing activty since attcked by zionist israel. and also i heard that the humalitarian aid didn't arrive as fully in gaza.. as we since the mavi marmara had attcked and rachel corie had held by israel their aid was substract. may Allah helps them :tti_sister: