Anyone from Bahrain?/ Unrest in Bahrain

Ahsen

Someone please tell dna1987 the truth.Brother please stop believing what aljazeera and others are saying.We live in bahrain.We know what's happening here.You can see the list of crimes committed by shias in the facebook pages i posted above.It's a long list.I am shocked by their lies.I can go on and on but i don't have time.Please check the fb pages.And if you can watch btv online please watch it.They have both english and arabic broadcasts at the moment.I repeat.

STOP BELIEVNG ALJAZEERA.STOP TAKING IT AS A VERIFIED SOURCE.IT WOULD BE STUPID IF SOMEONE FROM BAHRAIN DOES THAT BECAUSE THE BAHRAINI PEOPLE KNOW ALL THE LIES CRAFTED BY THESE NEWS CHANNELS.

Search on youtube or try googling bahrain tv online.I already posted the fb pages anyway.

Ahsen

Addition (New report, Bahraini Hospital - click the link):
http://english.aljazeera.net/video/middleeast/2011/03/2011315145022917348.html

I hope they definitely are not talking about these doctors (one doctor is the same as the one in the video above from a few weeks ago), that are treating both undercover police and protestors. All of these doctors seem to be unhappy about the occupation of Bahrain by Saudi, Kuwait and UAE forces. So it goes against all the joy that is seen in this thread so far.

And for those darn doctors that are refusing to treat people. If they exist, I hope they are prosecuted. But these ones in this video better not be considered "terrorists"; if they are, I pray that destruction falls upon the hypocrites that label them as such. It is pretty clear that they do not want violence, or injured people in the hospital.

Assalam alaikum.

Hollywood is nothing infront of them.All this is acting.True actors are not in the theatre but in the salmaniya hospital.This is called a shia reality show.

Salmaniya Hospital purified from the terrorists and tents are removed by security forces. (IN VIDEO YOU WILL SEE HOW AMBULANCES ARE USED BY TERRORISTS TO BLOCK ENTRANCES AND TENTS SET UP ALL OVER HOSPITALS TO PROMOTE & SPREAD HATE BY CLERICS)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIg6b0NnBgY

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Someone please tell dna1987 the truth.Brother please stop believing what aljazeera and others are saying.

Bring forth your evidence, if you are truthful. You see, I don't already have pre-formed conclusions in my mind, from which I draw facts. It's not a simple matter of saying "the truth". You can presnt facts from reliable sources (not random facebook pages), and then I'll form a conclusion based on the evidence, and accept that as the most accurate idea.

We live in bahrain.We know what's happening here.You can see the list of crimes committed by shias in the facebook pages i posted above.It's a long list.I am shocked by their lies.I can go on and on but i don't have time.Please check the fb pages.And if you can watch btv online please watch it.They have both english and arabic broadcasts at the moment.I repeat.

STOP BELIEVNG ALJAZEERA.STOP TAKING IT AS A VERIFIED SOURCE.IT WOULD BE STUPID IF SOMEONE FROM BAHRAIN DOES THAT BECAUSE THE BAHRAINI PEOPLE KNOW ALL THE LIES CRAFTED BY THESE NEWS CHANNELS.

Search on youtube or try googling bahrain tv online.I already posted the fb pages anyway

Brother Ahsen...seriously. Answer these questions:
1. You have claimed that the Shia are lying..alright. Do you also claim that Aljazeera is run by shias? (lol). Provide proof.
2. Are you claiming the doctors and nurses in the hospital are terrorists?! Why? They are helping both injured police officers AND protestors.

Also, you do realise that Egyptian TV was showing how the Egyptian people loved Mubarak right until AFTER he stepped down?
Proof? Here is Egyptian State TV from a female caller claiming that they are sorry "papa Mubarak".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiCJaVxvpc8

Can you not see the painful similarties between that, and what you'd probably expect on Bahraini TV at the moment? Or what you'll see on Lybian TV at the moment?

I remember certain people on this forum speaking out against the Iranian government when it cracked down on it's protestors, and rightfully so, calling it harsh. But there is silence when the government of Bahrain is doing the same thign to protestors, just because the sect of the ruling government is reversed?

If a Muslim unjustly murders a Hindu, Zoroastrian, believers in Zeus or Thor, or other ancient pagan gods, he should be prosecuted and justice should be dealt out. Injustice should be dealt with equally, matter who the oppressor is. Being a "Muslim" doesn't give someone the right to shoot and kill innocent people.

On a final note: I'm not excusing any kidnappings or humilation of any people. If the protestors (Shia) are doing it, they are wrong. But bring forth some solid evidence. And what we do know for sure, is that protestors are being shot dead by the army and that also is wrong. There is plenty of proof that the latter is occuring.

Assalam alaikum.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Hollywood is nothing infront of them.All this is acting.True actors are not in the theatre but in the salmaniya hospital.This is called a shia reality show.

Salmaniya Hospital purified from the terrorists and tents are removed by security forces. (IN VIDEO YOU WILL SEE HOW AMBULANCES ARE USED BY TERRORISTS TO BLOCK ENTRANCES AND TENTS SET UP ALL OVER HOSPITALS TO PROMOTE & SPREAD HATE BY CLERICS)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIg6b0NnBgY

If ambulances are being used to prevent the army or police from coming in and wreaking havoc, then it's a good thing. If I were the director of the hospital, I'd make entry into the actual hospital only available to those that were injured or those that are part of the staff.

There is enough evidence from within the hosptial (refer to news links above) that show that only injured people are being treated there - whether they are part of the police or whether they are protestors. There was a Syrian police officer that was beaten up, and husband with five children who will be permanently disabled (probably a Shia man). I do not consider him vermin or a "wild animal".

Assalam alaikum.

Ahsen

Brother as i told you i really don't have time to search videos for you and then post them here.If you can find video in which shias are being killed why can't you find videos showing pakistani,indian and bengali wokers being brutally tortured by these animals.The pictures are so graphic that i don't want to post them here.You know how to google then please google yourself.I don't need to convice someone who wants to see only 1 side of the story.You call them random facebook pages but you don't know how much they have helped us in this terrible situation.

Anyways you are computer literate.You can google yourself and it's your choice what and who you believe.

Sunni and asians hostage.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1818414053011&oid=105993912814143&comments

Ahsen

Cleared.They burned the tents before moving to destroy any evidence.There were no clashes.They just simply left.

If you have btv you can watch the aerial footage.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
I know they even did that in Salmaniya Hospital destroyed equipments and when police came framed it like police did it.

May Allaah protect our families in Rifa and help those families of the 6 expats killed.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Well, brothers Ahsen and Abu Talib, I asked both of you questions above. I'm not looking for one side. I'm just seeing if the two of you can back up your claims. It'd be nice if you could answer them before making new statements.

As for people from Pakistan, India and Bangladesh, I can find plenty of evidence of women from the subcontinent being treated badly, being locked in their houses, and forced to work as prostitutes in clubs frequently visited by rich Arab tourists as well as by many of the US army soldiers during their breaks. (This is in Bahrain). Now, I don't know if the owners of such clubs are Sunni or Shia, they have a 2/3 chance of being Shia in a country where 2/3 of the Arabs are Shia...but in this case, I can conclude based on the evidence, that they are unjust criminals or "vermin" (if you want to call them that). However, I haven't seen anything that indicates people in that hospital are terrorists or anything but reliable, hard-working staff members that are helping all injured people. I don't wish for them to be harmed in anyway.

And I've already said it, if innocent people are being kidnapped and taken as hostages, I'm completely against it. But that does not make every single peaceful protestor a "wild animal" that deserves to be killed or "exterminated" as was said earlier in this thread.

Facebook pages have helped. But so has Aljazeera. They are a reliable source, and they are giving the best news on Egypt and Lybia. So why not Bahrain? Provide any other reliable source then since you don't like Aljazeera. And for the sake of consistency, I hope I don't see you (brother Ahsen) posting links from Aljazeera in the future.

PS: I've searched on google. I found very little.

May Allaah protect our families in Rifa and help those families of the 6 expats killed.

Ameen.

This is more positive than generalising all people of one group as animals or vermin, in my opinion.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
dna1987 Well please call up any one who you know in Bahrain and ask the situation. Just because you can't find on Al Jazeera doesn't mean you reject it. You won't feel it because you don't have a family there holded up in houses because of these lunatics roaming on the streets with knives and weapons.

Please don't mix up other issues of prostitutes and all.

Ahsen

I agree prostituion and all that is a diff issue.Nothing to do with what's happening now.@dna1987 It seems you need to live in middle east to really know what's happening here.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

If al-Jazeera doesn´t tell truth about situation in Bahrain but just lies as I have understood about this discussion, is it banned there as it is banned for prolonged periods of time or permanently by most Arab countries, including Libya, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Kuwait, Iraq, Syria, Mubarak's Egypt, Bin Ali's Tunisia, Algeria, Jordan, Morocco, and the Palestinian Authority?

In many of those countries al-Jazeera workers have arrested, beated or killed when they have tried to report about happenings in there...

Ahsen

I don't know for sure if it is banned or not but i heard their reporters were ordered to leave the country because of their 1 sided reporting.I am not sure about this but that's what i heard.

Many people have sent evidence about the crimes of the shias to international news channel but no one listened to them.

At the moment only btv is showing the ground situation (with video proof).Many shia leaders were asked to come on btv and present their stand on the situation but they refused.I really don't know why the international media ignored the molotov cocktails,swords,knives and the killings.I really don't have the answer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLWMR-1ATi8

I watched this video on btv.Some say that force was used to evacuate the roundabout.But in the video we can see the protesters walking calmly to the homes.If force was used then people would be running and there would be chaos all around with some blood scene also.

Despite the lies the opposition terrorists tell the world that security forces burned down tents at pearl roundabout, we have video proof proving that they are the ones who burnt down there own tents before security forces arrived. (Fast forward to 3:35, notice area still surrounded by terrorists)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLWMR-1ATi8

An indian watchman at Awal dairy killed last night by the terrorists.

arzafar

yeah i have a friend in Bahrain. The situation is getting worse it seems especially for Pakistani/indian people. But i'm still not clear as to what is happening.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
^^ The Bangladesh ministry has confirmed deaths of their citizens. The brother of my friend is flying out he also confirmed deaths of expats.

Ahsen

Btv showed video of shia terrorists kicking and abusing a dead corpse probably of a policeman.These are what aljazeera and others claim to be "peaceful protesters".

http://www.peacebahrain.com/2011/03/policeman-run-over-and-the-savagely-hit-after-hes-down/

Last moments of a martyred policeman who was ran over by a car by one of the terrorists.You will clearly notice the damage done to his body.WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE.
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150163929863690&oid=188843254482106&comments

This is the link for bahrain tv live.I could only find this.Try viewing it at random times during the day.You might see some videos shown by the channel showing the inhumane crimes of these terrorists.

http://iradiobiztv.blogspot.com/2011/03/bahrain-tv.html

Plus read this

http://www.facebook.com/N0thingButT...-bahraini-staff-member-at-smc/177861792259486

arzafar

btw i have to admit that aljazeera generally speaking is not as objective as many muslims like to believe. In my observation, British brainwashing corporation is the only news channel that comes close to objective journalism (apart from the instances when the british govt is involved).