Asalaamu Alaykum Everyone, New Here

AbuIbrahiim

:salam2: Dear brothers and sisters in Islam

I'm new to TTI and I just wanted say salaam to you all. I'm also a proud father! My baby boy was born just couple weeks ago alhamdulilah! Just wanted to share that exciting news with ya'll also.

Hope to make good friends and learn more on TTI InshaaAllah

Abu Ibrahiim:)

esperanza

revert of many years

I'm new to TTI and I just wanted say salaam to you all. I'm also a proud father! My baby boy was born just couple weeks ago alhamdulilah! Just wanted to share that exciting news with ya'll also.

salam brother..welcome to the site,,,and mabruk for your new baby ,ay Allah bless him nice to have you here and happy to hear your news

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
:wasalam:

welcome to the forum brother and mubarak on your son. may Allah bless him to be among the righteous, keep him on the good path and make him the noor and ease of your eyes.

Hatty

Welcome to the site brother. and congratulation and mabrouk for the new baby. May Allah protect him and shower him with His blessing...

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaah!

Mabrook, akhy! May Allaah tabaaraka wa ta`aalaa make him the coolness of your eyes!

And welcome to the Forum...! May you benefit from and enjot your stay here!:)

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)

Welcome to TTI, I hope you will love it here. May Allah bless your new son and entire family and may Allah give you blessed knowledge of our beautiful deen, Allahuma Amin:tti_sister:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Congratulation!

~~~
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome to TTI,brother
And Congratulations on the arrival of your new bundle of joy!
:ma:
Subhanallah!
Alhamdulillah!

So happy and glad to have you with us.
scb0it.jpg

My best regard to you and your dearest wife.
~May Allah swt help,protect and guide your family~Amin!

Take care,
Wassalam :)