Baby girl inshaallah soon

:salam2: I am so happy i am in my last month of pregnancy. Please pray that it is easy on me. And the baby is healthy and beautiful. And brings coolness to my eyes. Also that her Iman is so strong that she become an asset to the muslim ummah.

Yousef83

wa aleikom salaam
InshAllah taala she will be very healthy with strong Imaan and a beneficial daughter for her parents.

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

Oh sister, I have a 5 month old and a five year old and I do remember the last month of pregnancy : you just can't wait!!(apart from being unable to walk and basically function properly!)....it's a beautiful feeling.
Just take care sister; put your feet up, have tones of sleep while you can, and don't you worry, inshaAllah you'll be fine and delighted with a beautiful little girl.

May Allah give her good iman and health.
May Allah make this last month easy and joyful for you and family.

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
Congratulation 1st of all sister,
may Allah (swt) bless ur sister with love and kindness and deen in its heart - ameen

noor_al_islam

Congratulation sister, insha'a Allah she will bring joy and happiness to her parents. May Allah fill her heart with iman insha'a Allah.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum:)
HUG, HUG, HUG!

CONGRATS DEAR, mashaAllah, I am soo happy for you! congrats!
insha'a Allah she will bring joy and happiness to her parents. May Allah fill her heart with iman insha'a Allah.
inshaAllah, ameen...
mashaAllah, true joy and happiness huh?? subhanaAllah azeem:)
:D:D:D:congrats:D:D:D:
Allah hafiz now and always:)

halah

:salam2: I am so happy i am in my last month of pregnancy. Please pray that it is easy on me. And the baby is healthy and beautiful. And brings coolness to my eyes. Also that her Iman is so strong that she become an asset to the muslim ummah.

:salam2:
:ma:mashaa'Allah ,may Allah grant you an easy delivery dear sister and comfort your eyes with a healthy and pretty baby girl and bring her up as a righteous muslimah:tti_sister:

mhamzah

Congratulations sister first of all,

Inshallah she will have strong Eman and health and will bring joy and happiness to her parents.

:wasalam:

hqudrat

ameen to all the duaa
sister my Allah make the delivery easy for you and answer your heart desires ameen.
:tti_sister::tti_sister:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
As-Salamu Alaikum,

Mabrook! I know the last month is very difficult with discomfort and the anticipation of waiting for the new baby : )

May Allah make your delivery successful and make your child among the pious Ameen.

Was-salam Amirah

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Sister make lotssssssssssss of dua. I was told the duaa of a woman in labor is accepted by Allah swt. :)

AISHA14

allah is my lord

MASHALLAHA SURELY WE ALL WILL PRAY FOR YOU MAY ALLAHA BLES YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AMEEN:hearts:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
WoOoOoOw

Many many congrats to you!

*hug*

MashaAllah! SoOoO happy for you sister :)
May Allah make everything easy for you and make ur baby the coolness of your eyes, be it a girl or a boyy! :D

:ma:
:hearts:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
yaaaaaay MashaAllah
congratulations sister thats great news Alhamdulillah :):hearts:
May Allah make everyhting easy for you and make your child pious Ameen:tti_sister:
take care