Banned from the masjid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Precious Star

There's no way a police department would issue a restraining order without being 100% certain that the alleged perpetrator has done harm/proved to have the potential to do harm. Police departments don't just issue restraining order like candy.

It's sad to see that members here lack reflective judgement regarding many issues other than this one. It's a shame most of my brothers and sisters are so damned gullible to easily take sides without using just a few brain cells to have a broad in-depth analysis of the situation. Someone actually said, "the prophet would be angry if he was here." No, the prophet is wise; he would listen to both parties before making his judgement.

And you wonder how 11 million Jews have power over 2 billion Muslims.

[17:36] You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them.
Quran.

Many police departments do issue restraining orders that are later appealed and revoked due to mistaken or paucity of evidence. Were you born yesterday? Where do you get your information from -- t.v. shows like 911?

And ABd, no one here is "damn gullible". Keep your rude language for use with your loved ones -- they will keep praying for you.

Precious Star

Brother Tic_tac_toe, assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Aapa gets her knowledge from websites like whatreallyhappened.com and Alex Jones-like conspiracy theorists. Read her last 500 posts.

A new man bought the school/mosque with his HARD-EARNED money and wanted students to learn from proper teachers. He felt she lacked the requirements and experience. He told her to bounce. He has that right--its his property. Perhaps he's looking for a sister who can read and write Arabic to teach the students the Quran and tajwid. Its a Isamic school, after all.

Aapa did state "the school was sinking," so why complain if her loss is a benefit to our children?

Now all of the sudden, he is a Muslim woman-oppressor? Because he has future goals for his school?

The question in mind is: Is Aapa experienced enough to be a teacher to lead my children? Did any of you ask her if she has a Bachelors in Education? Its the minimum degree required for one to be eligible to teach. Our Muslim children deserve better than that. Here in America, we Muslim parents have higher expectations and goals for our children. I'm not planning to send my daughter to Saudi Arabia to be a maid...

How are any of your questions relevant or the subject matter of this forum or of anyone's inquiry, for that matter? What difference to you or to anyone here is it if this man's money was "hard-earned" or if he is looking for a teacher who speaks Arabic? How and why is that pertinent to the trespass notice?

And why are you putting your questions about Aapa's education on this forum? What does it matter to you or to us what her university degree is in? What her experience is in? Why do you have such an unusual interest in all things Aapa? CAn you give us the contact details for your fiancee? I think she would want to know about all this and what an unusual person you are. Do you call her "damn gullible" too? Do you tell your mother that she lacks brain cells?

And since you have so willingly provided us with information about the results of your investigations, as well as fairly personal attacks on Aapa and others on this forum ("damn gullible"...lack of brain cells..... inability to think...etc - Astaghfirullah), why don't YOU tell us where you are getting your information about this man from? Ah, let me guess -- you will keep that confidential, right?

I'm sorry, but you are a rude boy. Someone along the way forgot to teach you manners. You are hiding behind the cloak of anonymity by hurling judgements and insults to others. I've been reading your posts for the last several days and I am truly disgusted by the type of language you use and the manner in which you insult others. I'm wondering, where did you receive your Islamic education? If you were my son, I would slap you. I am truly, truly frightened for the woman who is going to be your wife. She will be verbally abused till the cows come home. You will be condescending and rude to her, and put her down whenever she tries to assert herself.

May Allah forgive you.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger

You are absolutely sick.

You just posted her private information on a public forum and Allah knows how you just endangered her reputation. I have been observing the responses on this thread for awhile and have forced myself to hold my tongue in regards to many of the posts here, but you just crossed the line. You, along with others, are completely disrespectful and unIslamic in your treatment of other members on this forum, but you, in your stupidity and sheer immaturity just endangered the wellbeing of a sister known well on this forum.

Whether you get along with her or not, that is no reason to publicly defame her on an international forum and it's no surprise that not a single soul (other than the one who speaks exactly the same way as you) agree with one thing that you say about Aapa.

Only a fool would believe you to be a true paragon of the perfect Muslim brother when you sold your sister out the way you just did.

Go wave your Super Muslim flag on the Day of Judgment when you answer to Your Lord for your arrogance and oppressive ways towards a fellow Muslim. You crossed the line and I hope the moderators go ban-happy as soon as they see the posts in this thread.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

What is wrong with you?

Why would you take the time to expose my personal information on this site? You did not get all of it right, fool.

I ask the moderators to please delete this information. I believe both brothers need to be banned.

They serve shytan well.

Precious Star

Good investigation akhi! I wont let people bash a man they do not even know. SubhanAllah. I hope you are serious when you say you called them!

. Aapa did you use explicit language and disturb the peace of your fellow Muslims? We should dig deeper into this incident.

I have a theory: Karma will bite you.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
You are absolutely sick.

You just posted her private information on a public forum and Allah knows how you just endangered her reputation. I have been observing the responses on this thread for awhile and have forced myself to hold my tongue in regards to many of the posts here, but you just crossed the line. You, along with others, are completely disrespectful and unIslamic in your treatment of other members on this forum, but you, in your stupidity and sheer immaturity just endangered the wellbeing of a sister known well on this forum.

Whether you get along with her or not, that is no reason to publicly defame her on an international forum and it's no surprise that not a single soul (other than the one who speaks exactly the same way as you) agree with one thing that you say about Aapa.

Only a fool would believe you to be a true paragon of the perfect Muslim brother when you sold your sister out the way you just did.

Go wave your Super Muslim flag on the Day of Judgment when you answer to Your Lord for your arrogance and oppressive ways towards a fellow Muslim. You crossed the line and I hope the moderators go ban-happy as soon as they see the posts in this thread.

If you google her name, it takes you to her first post on TTI......Brother Idris did nothing wrong. All he did was browse through this website.

azad.ahmed

Assalaam alaikum,

I just received a certified letter saying that I am banned forever from going to the masjid. I telephoned the local police department and asked how seriously do I take this. They were very sympathetic and stated I will be arrested if I go to prayers. The masjid is private property.

I am shaking at the moment. I take my 82 year old mother. She enjoys our little walk. It is her outing for the day.

I am going to seek legal guidance as I do not have any Muslim organizations who will help me.

I have never read any hadith or recall any ayat from the Quran which states that this is even Islamic.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

I am really refraining from contacting Pamela Geller. I am sure she will have a field day with this one. This is what Islam in the US has come to banning women from the masjids.

Assalamualaikum Sister,

If a a place was bought for the purpose of salah but was not declared waqf by its owners then it is not a masjid but a place of worship or musalla al-bayt. Masjid is not someone's private property and No one can stop you from entering the masjid .but if that place is not waqf then they can stop you.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
How are any of your questions relevant or the subject matter of this forum or of anyone's inquiry, for that matter? What difference to you or to anyone here is it if this man's money was "hard-earned" or if he is looking for a teacher who speaks Arabic? How and why is that pertinent to the trespass notice?

And why are you putting your questions about Aapa's education on this forum? What does it matter to you or to us what her university degree is in? What her experience is in? Why do you have such an unusual interest in all things Aapa? CAn you give us the contact details for your fiancee? I think she would want to know about all this and what an unusual person you are. Do you call her "damn gullible" too? Do you tell your mother that she lacks brain cells?

And since you have so willingly provided us with information about the results of your investigations, as well as fairly personal attacks on Aapa and others on this forum ("damn gullible"...lack of brain cells..... inability to think...etc - Astaghfirullah), why don't YOU tell us where you are getting your information about this man from? Ah, let me guess -- you will keep that confidential, right?

I'm sorry, but you are a rude boy. Someone along the way forgot to teach you manners. You are hiding behind the cloak of anonymity by hurling judgements and insults to others. I've been reading your posts for the last several days and I am truly disgusted by the type of language you use and the manner in which you insult others. I'm wondering, where did you receive your Islamic education? If you were my son, I would slap you. I am truly, truly frightened for the woman who is going to be your wife. She will be verbally abused till the cows come home. You will be condescending and rude to her, and put her down whenever she tries to assert herself.

May Allah forgive you.

Why don't I update you on my relationship in 2 years? If you are wrong, then I want you to swear to Allah right now that you donate $10,000 to the people of Gaza. If you are right, then I will donate $10,000 to the people of Gaza. Either way, Palestine will benefit :)

Now, Precious Star, why are you women so sensitive? What is so wrong with dissecting a situation? For example, you once told us that you were having a hard time finding a husband. Wallahi, I, along with many other brothers and sisters felt bad. I wished at that moment, I knew someone at the mosque who was single and looking for a wife. It would have made me happy to see you happy.

BUT THEN, in another thread, you told us "I am fat because I like to eat a lot." And that got me thinking, "WTH man?! That's the problem right there!" Now look, we're going to join the gym and we are going to get you fit, okay? and I promise you you will have the best husband in the world who will keep your slim heart safe in his chest. Say InshaAllah!

Idris16

Ya Allah! How come Abd al-Hadi was banned and not people who use evil words like the ones above? Or those who say something bad about ones mother?

alf2

Islam is a way of life
You are absolutely sick.

And this is why I dont even want to be on the internet. How scary O__O

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

I did not wish this to turn into a nightmare. I do so apologize to everyone.

I wrote on here because I do trust you. I never wish to slander or harm anyone. I know that I will have to face Allah subhana wa taala.

I was emotional at first. I have taken the measure of writing to my imam. He is innocent of all the events. And he is a good man. I will wait.

I was ready to leave the world of the internet. But, alas TTI will still have its cybermommy.

My intent is always to find the Islamic solution to any situation or dilemma.

Let's shift gears.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
sister Aapa,what you're passing is hard for you,maybe it's a test from Allah.be patient,maybe you'll be among the martyrs and you'll have the best place at Jannah,where nobody can ban you.maybe your wish to open the eyes to people is disliked from some unknowledged one and you're trying your best.may Allah be with you

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Brothers and sisters (to whoever it may be concerned),

Sister Aapa is here to share her nightmare and asking for our opinion and support. Nobody is asking you to believe Sister Aapa, if you have nothing good to say, for the sake of Allah please remain silent. That will be good for you. I'm very disappointed to read some of your comments, it happened to brother "The Authenticbased", now sister Aapa.

Dead Mods,

Just need some clarification. Do you warn forum members for their wild comments before you banned them? If you are not doing so, can I suggest that pls warn them at least 3 times (via PM). I'm not happy members being banned, perhaps they deserve but we should give them a chance to realise their mistake. Pls ignore if you are already doing so, thank you.

tic_tac_toe

Brothers and sisters (to whoever it may be concerned),

Sister Aapa is here to share her nightmare and asking for our opinion and support. Nobody is asking you to believe Sister Aapa, if you have nothing good to say, for the sake of Allah please remain silent. That will be good for you. I'm very disappointed to read some of your comments, it happened to brother "The Authenticbased", now sister Aapa.

Dead Mods,

Just need some clarification. Do you warn forum members for their wild comments before you banned them? If you are not doing so, can I suggest that pls warn them at least 3 times (via PM). I'm not happy members being banned, perhaps they deserve but we should give them a chance to realise their mistake. Pls ignore if you are already doing so, thank you.

:bismillah1:
:salam2:

I don't know who wrote what because it has been deleted but brothers were politely warned by me multiple times see my post with love and affection and if they chose to overstep the Shariah then the matter needs to be addressed.

I am new here so don't know the background of Aapa is and frankly don't really care what her background is and don't see how its relevant to the discussion at hand.

My understanding about Aapa from what the brothers have been saying and her responses on polygyny is that she perhaps reads sites like http://whatreallyhappened.com/ and left-leaning Islamic material, so what?

Does she deserve to have her rights violated which are enshrined in Islam?

Nobody believes or disbelieves either Aapa or the other party that's the point that these brothers didn't get. We simply take the matter on face value and can't judge unless and until we have heard from the other party.

Bottom line is that no one should go behind a Sister, investigate her posts and then attempt to expose it because not only it breaks several commandments of :Allah: its distasteful and immoral.

Text in bold is the real issue here and not Aapa or the subject of discussion or establishing guilt or giving summary judgement etc.

:jazaak:
:wasalam:

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Dead Mods,

I see and understand your concern, however, this action was long over due in the case of these 2 members. Their posts being disrespectful and inflammatory comments are usual on this site.

kiana

I see and understand your concern, however, this action was long over due in the case of these 2 members. Their posts being disrespectful and inflammatory comments are usual on this site.

Asalam alaykam, this is multi-thread issue. my husband is syrian and he was appalled by the "israel vs. syria" thread where brother abdulhadi was called friend of israel. my husband is shake his head because brother abd-ulhadi had the right to show anger to people who provoke...even abd-ul-hadi say it, but no body defend him. this shows how inconsiderate people here can be. they protect the popular members and not the young ones. Remember:: shaytaan never shows anger...shaytaan is always slick and calm. just becaus brother abdulhadi and brother idris want to investigate, how is that wrong? if you have children, do you tell them to believe easily? do you know what daj'ala is? when people cover truth, like cover sick camel and sell it for same price as healthy camel. smart people do research first! it is not a matter of islam to believe or not. it is a matter of being smart and finding out the truth. if u are let anyone trick you by them pretending to be innocent, well i have news for you:: this is what Jews did withholocaust. they pretend to be innocent and the world believe them and now they use that excuse to get more palestine land if you speak against them you are the bad guy even if you are truth

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Stunned to see the mess up there! Ya Allah! What has happened to this TTI?

Status
Not open for further replies.