Beauty/Looks are important?

are looks important

• Total voters

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
U know wat .. my sheikh says the physical beauty is like a distemper ( a kind of paint )which starts getting off when you get to 35 years of age :)

Well then, in which case i must make use of whatever beauty i now have in my twenties! which way to the marriage mart? :SMILY209:

AlQurtubi

Banned
loooooool

All i meant to say is that we should not go just for physical beauty. Thjat is wat he meant as well.

Sister stiks, stay at home.. lol

I beg your pardon sisters.. lol

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

lol nice discussion mashallah i like the variety of points but i have to say i agree with a_muslimah86 and Al qurtubi...

I think Looks are important to a certain extent but as the brother said we shouldn't just look for LOOKS lool but as th sister said Rusuallah ordered us to look at our future spouse to create a liking alhamdulilah and its important we are attracted to them so stop fitnah's arising after marriage :girl3: due to looks and loss in interest in the partner.

:wasalam:

BinteShafi

Left long ago
U know wat .. my sheikh says the physical beauty is like a distemper ( a kind of paint )which starts getting off when you get to 35 years of age :)

Brother...as per a recent research...women start to feel confdence about their beauty in their thirties...(before that age they never satisfied about "Looking Good")

AlQurtubi

Banned
"Brother...as per a recent research...women start to feel confdence about their beauty in their thirties...(before that age they never satisfied about "Looking Good") "

Confidence doesnt mean that they start to look beautifull but i might mean that they get more sense of how to use their beauty and control their husbands. am i right ? lol

It looks like i better have get off from this thread before sisters kill me..lol

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
"Brother...as per a recent research...women start to feel confdence about their beauty in their thirties...(before that age they never satisfied about "Looking Good") "

Confidence doesnt mean that they start to look beautifull but i might mean that they get more sense of how to use their beauty and control their husbands. am i right ? lol

It looks like i better have get off from this thread before sisters kill me..lol

A man of infinite wisdom.

AlQurtubi

Banned
"sister that is so true because beauty come to its peak in thirtees after that"

So, i shud better get married with that girl who is 31 and nikabi :)

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum

where is somewhat important option lol
but its just an illusion really
and fades away ,
its not everything , so my option is somewhat important

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Brother...as per a recent research...women start to feel confdence about their beauty in their thirties...(before that age they never satisfied about "Looking Good")

hhhmmmm...

I guess that's why the people of Jannah will all be 33-years of age?!

(I do often wonder how I will look like at age 33..I can't wait to see..but I also don't want to get there *so fast*..such a paradox this issue of age is!..*sigh*)

:wasalam:

AlQurtubi

Banned
recalling an old joke

Woman has 5 phases of her life.
1 - Childhood
2 - Teenage
3 - Youth
4- Youth
and
5 - still Youth

So, i guess their beauty will never fade..lol

AlQurtubi

Banned
sister khangul, my sister might get married to her brother. So, my mom is not allowing me to do so. She is divorced as well. U know pakistani culture .. * sighs*

But i am floored..lol .. jk

AMeen to ur duas., thanks a bunch

AlQurtubi

Banned
i will pray for u sister khangul. May ALLAH make ur future bright and that of ur family as well. (ameen)

Sister aleefah.. no, its all peace here since sister stiks has left ..lol