Beauty/Looks are important?

are looks important

• Total voters

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
one's conduct is importent if a beautiful person carries bad manners she or he would not be tolerated for long time....

Nurain

Salam

Well I used to think looks matters but there is just a part about being superficial which will leave you in frustration after sometime, i.e. after you have had enough of the looks what's next?

We are not talking about a smelly, dirty spouse. A clean spouse will do. But that has got nothing to do with looks :D So looks does not matter but his/her practise of the Deen does. Oh no, this is the future father of your kids you are talking about!! :D

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
now you know!...it started with the *at 35-years beauty deteriorates comment*..it immediately made the thread a two-pager! lol

It will be interesting to know others' perspectives..I am very curious to know..it's the first time I didn't get attacked for saying *looks matter*

:wasalam:

Nurain

"We are not talking about a smelly, dirty spouse."

..looool. Wat kind of spouse is that..

LOL.... not my future spouse I hope :p (one who dislikes bathing in the morning, wakes up in the afternoon, comes home from work grubby and smelly, does not cut their nails often enough, oily scalp and hair.... we are talking about men here can go on and on and on....) :p

AlQurtubi

Banned
"LOL.... not my future spouse I hope :p (one who dislikes bathing in the morning, wakes up in the afternoon, comes home from work grubby and smelly, does not cut their nails often enough, oily scalp and hair.... we are talking about men here can go on and on and on....) :p "

ahem :)

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
"I didn't get attacked for saying *looks matter* "

May be because u had a wiser person with u ..lol.. kidding

Naaahhh..it's always someone who lacks a back-bone..has a blend-in-with-the-society-complex..and those big on everything CLICHE..even if it means robotizing & "cliche-ing" their LIKES!

Nurain

"LOL.... not my future spouse I hope :p (one who dislikes bathing in the morning, wakes up in the afternoon, comes home from work grubby and smelly, does not cut their nails often enough, oily scalp and hair.... we are talking about men here can go on and on and on....) :p "

ahem :)

Salam,

I see someone cleared their throat.
Salam

AlQurtubi

Banned
"Naaahhh..it's always someone who lacks a back-bone..has a blend-in-with-the-society-complex..and those big on everything CLICHE..even if it means robotizing & "cliche-ing" their LIKES! "

I didnt get a single word here, for the first time at TTI

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
LOL.... not my future spouse I hope :p (one who dislikes bathing in the morning, wakes up in the afternoon, comes home from work grubby and smelly, does not cut their nails often enough, oily scalp and hair.... we are talking about men here can go on and on and on....) :p

I'm SO glad I'm not a breakfast person..otherwise my breakfast for today would have ended up in a bucket!..

talk about being TOO DETAILED..lol

And I hope to Allah that I do not even get a proposal from someone like this..I have SMELL HYPERSENSITIVITY with GERM FREAK TENDENCIES!..and THE-BODY-SHOP-HOLICISM! (for those who don't know..it's a store for shampoos..soaps..and everything-cleanliness! lol)

So yeah..NOT a very good combo for anyone not familiar with GOOD HYGIENE!

But I would trust that a practicing brother would be very big on cleanliness..after all..Rasulullah (saaws) said "cleanliness is from iman (faith)" :)

:wasalam:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
"Naaahhh..it's always someone who lacks a back-bone..has a blend-in-with-the-society-complex..and those big on everything CLICHE..even if it means robotizing & "cliche-ing" their LIKES! "

I didnt get a single word here, for the first time at TTI

I guess I was voicing an opinion too intimate and based upon experiences too personal then :)

Nurain

Salam sis Muslimah86,

yes this is what I actually meant. You are absolutely right, of course. Had the man been conscious of the Deen, he would have a cleanliness as prescribed and he will be conscious of having to cut nails and everything else needs to be cut in every 40 days, etc (i just have an issue with men who has dirty long nails...)

Lol sis.. germfreaktendencies sounds funny and body shop is everything cleanliness indeed (dont forget no animal testing). okay, just being random here.

so yes, hope this concludes my take that looks does not matter but the question should be "Cleanliness important" and we'd see a clear segregation of this. Looks do not matter at all, so long as the aqidah and character is right. =D

AlQurtubi

Banned
"Lol... rightt.....

brothers may not be. thought we were speaking of men in general. turned the table havent you?
"
let me come back from isha prayers :)