Benefits of keeping connected to religious people

Kakorot

Narated By Abu Musa : It was said to the Prophet; , "A man may love some people but he cannot catch up with their good deeds?" The Prophet said, "Everyone will be with those whom he loves." (Al-Bukhari)

Although you are not active in worships to get the position where the religious can get it at the paradise, but you can get that position by loving them for the sake of Allah..

Either if they are going to be under the throne of Allah.. you can get that great position by loving them only!

Narated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet (PBUH) said,

"Seven people will be shaded by Allah under His shade on the day when there will be no shade except His. They are:

1. A just ruler.
2. A young man who has been brought up in the worship of Allah, (i.e. worship Allah (Alone) sincerely from his childhood).
3. A man whose heart is attached to the mosque (who offers the five compulsory congregational prayers in the mosque).
4. Two persons who love each other only for Allah’s sake and they meet and part in Allah’s cause only.
5. A man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth for an illegal sexual intercourse with her and says: I am afraid of Allah.
6. A person who practices charity so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given (i.e. nobody knows how much he has given in charity).
7. A person who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes get flooded with tears." (Al-bukhari)

Also, the Prophet (PBUH) said,

In addition, you need to tell them that you love them, In Musnad once a man was sitting beside the prophet and while that, another man passed.. The man beside the prophet (PBUH) said, "I love this man".. The prophet (PBUH) said "did you told him that?".. The man said "No" .. The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Go and tell it to him".

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum beloved sister,

jazakaAllah khairan for sharing this,

I love you for Allah's sake!!!

wasalamu Alaikum

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
As salaamu 'alaikkum. Jazakallah khair for the remainder. This is the time where people need to stay around with the brothers/sisters especially in the west, after so much has happened to the brothers and sisters at City University in London. Islamophobic attacks against the brothers in this university has been very serious, that about 3 brothers have been stabbed. I really recommend everyone listens to this khutbah given by the ameer of City University Islamic society regarding the attacks.

http://cityisoc.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/khutba-007-islam.wma

Wa salaamu 'alaikkum

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Asslam'u alykum,

Jazak Allah khayar for your time and posting it here, sister.

It's saddening that it's not so easy to meet a brother (or a sis, for sister) who loves Only you for the sake of Allah, and isn't interested in taking worldly advantage from you. May Allah bless us with real friends.

Thanks again,
Wa'salaam

Kakorot

:wasalam:

May Allaah reward u all. Very true, it is rare meeting people in person who love u for Allaah's sake. Like you may even greet another Muslim with 'Salam' but they may not answer you and then you will find some who are eager to come up to you and say Salam. An example of this was when I was shopping on my own, and I was waiting for the bus, and back then I used to wear niqab, ppl where giving me dirty looks and stuff and then I was looking at the ground, across the road etc just trying to ignore them. Then all of a sudden I felt someone tapping me and I turned around and looked down, where there was a Muslim sister who was in niqab and she was on a wheelchair, she said salam to me so eagerly and I answered her, it felt soo good mashaAllaah. This is the brotherhood we have in Islam. She uses a wheelchair and she made all that effort just to come up to me and say salam, I think we also shook hands as well. Alhmadulillaah. But then u have those Muslims where u say Salam to them and they are sooo embarrassed to answer u.
So one way for us to show our love for the sake of Allaah is to exchange salam, let's see how many of that we can do today, even if we get blanked but let's show our love. And sister Ubah I love u too for Allaah's sake :)