Brother Mabsoot

abou haytam

salam o alikom

jazak allah khayran brother mabssot and all tti staff. you are doing a good job.

''The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “My ummah is an ummah which carries out the commands of Allaah; those who let them down or differ from them do not harm them and they will keep adhering to this path until the Day of Judgement.”

''Mu‘aawiyah and ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allaah be pleased with them) reported that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: ‘A group of my ummah will continue victoriously adhering to the truth until the Last Hour begins.’”

''Al-Mugheerah ibn Shu‘bah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) say: “Some people of my ummah will remain victorious over the people until the decree of Allaah reaches them.”

source:

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=206&ln=eng&txt=طائفة من أمتي

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah
:salam2:

:ma:JazakaAllah brother mabsoot, the site helped me a lot, too. May Allah reward you all with good in this world and good in the next :inshallah:

:wasalam:

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
oh I can't veiw the attachment. :girl3:

May Allah reward the people (Bro Mabsoot) who produced this site abundantly. May Allah accept this good act and bring sucess out of it. I hope inshallah this site continues to help people enjoin the good and forbid the evil. Ameen. :tti_sister:

Sister Aquarious,brother Optimist,
right click on the white space and click play

I second all the above

Jazaka- Allaho khairan bro Mabsoot

ps I cant view the attachment

Allahu_Hassbi

Sister Aquarious,brother Optimist,
right click on the white space and click play

It worked well for me.
Such a cute attachment.
Wallahi . . . This is Gr8 site.:ma:
I learned a lot from here Alhamdullilah.
& I am a lot of lost people will learn from here too Inshallah.
Jazak Allahu Alf Alf Khair to Brother Mabsoot & all the TTI staff members.
May Allah SWT bestow all of you with the best in this world & the hereafter.Ameen:tti_sister:

farhopes

No God but Allah
assalamo alikom

Jazakom Allah kul khair, brother Mabsoot and all the moderators and every one who sincerely participate here to help spread the truth.

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
ASAK,
Alhamdulillah i have learnt a lot from this website. Mashallah brothers and sisters involved in this are really doing a great job. Thanks a lot brother Mabsoot and all brothers and sisters who are involved in this. May Allah reward you all.

JAK

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

I ask Allah to help us, that we all obey him and follow his Messenger :saw:. That we understand Islam properly.

We have big problem all over the world.. that is lack of proper Islamic knowledge. A lot of speakers and people wanting make name for themselves, but no real substance. Right now, people dont know what knowledge of Islam entails, how to learn about Islam, who to learn from. Exactly who is a Scholar (Shaykh).. etc

We need to address these issues and I hope that, we can benefit from the classical books of Islam and from the scholars of the past and senior scholars of the present.

wasalamu alaykum

Thats very true. We should take time to learn quran and hadith , with understanding from those who study under the prophet ( Sallahi allahi wa salam) . We have to make learning arabic our top priority because the quran is in arabic and so are lots of good book written by classical scholars.

InshAllah we remain guided.:hearts:

halah

May allah reward brother Mabsoot and all the moderators and make this act in the balance of their good deeds.:tti_sister:

tulipflower777

:SMILY252:
I second the motion. Jazaakallahu khairan for this great sites and great job of brother Mabsoot and to all the sister's, brother's here in this forum.

May Allah grant you good health, happiness, longer life and open all door of success in your way and reward you all in jannah Ameen.
:tti_sister:

To:Brother Mabsoot
Its my pleasure to thanking you always and Prayers for you...
Recieve my simple gift of Wish,
Wrapped with sincerity,
Tied with care,
& Sealed with Blessings.

May Allah bestow All these Prayers for you,
I wish you Health...
So you may enjoy each day in comfort.

I wish you the Love of friends and family...
And Peace within your heart.

I wish you the Beauty of nature...
That you may enjoy.

I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...
For those things that really matter in life.

I wish you Generousity so you may share...
All good things that come to you.

I wish you Happiness and Joy...
And Blessings for everyday.

I wish you the best of everything...
That you so well deserve!
Ameen!​

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
Ameeeeeeeen

Thats very true. We should take time to learn quran and hadith , with understanding from those who study under the prophet ( Sallahi allahi wa salam) . We have to make learning arabic our top priority because the quran is in arabic and so are lots of good book written by classical scholars.

InshAllah we remain guided.:hearts:

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen to that brother Alkathiry.

اللهم ارحمني بالقران و اجعله لي اماما و نورا و هدى و رحمة
اللهم اذكرني منه ما نسيت و علمني منه ما جهلت
و جعلني تلاوته اناء الليل و اطراف النهار
و اجعله لى حجتا يا رب العالمين

Brother
asalamu aleykom

i recently joined this website and this is one of my first posts but i had to say thankyou to bro mabsoot and eveyone else who helped make this site ive truly found what i was looking for :SMILY149:

hambaAllah

:bismillah:

Indeed,, thanks to Brother Mabsoot for this wonderful site and Brother Islamicfajr who have spurred me on to keep on learning arabic, the Holy Quran and my deen, As well as all the moderators and brothers and sisters of TTI. :salah::tti_sister: May Alllah Subhanahu wa ta'alaa guides us all to the straight path till its time for us to meet him. Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen

:wasalam::hijabi: