Brother Mabsoot

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
:salam2:
Brother Mabsoot,:salam2:
I think you deserve these million thanks for this wonderful forum you have started by Allah's strength.
May Allah make this new year full of peace, love and may he strengthen our Eemaan and make able to bear life as it is because all that is from Him
for he is the All knower.
:wasalam:

Attachments

• thanks.zip
    290.2 KB · Views: 86

Storm

SiStEr
You read my mind sis Faiza. Thank you brother Mabsoot for this wonderful forum. May Allah bless you :D

dna1987

Muslim Guy
I watched until it went to 1000 (four digits) - it doesn't stop! Tricky! lol.. :D
Thank you to brother Mabsoot for making this site.
Salam alaikum.

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
Yeah very tricky

I watched until it went to 1000 (four digits) - it doesn't stop! Tricky! lol.. :D
Thank you to brother Mabsoot for making this site.
Salam alaikum.

Yeah it is very tricky
try clicking on enough and you will hear what is asays
"no way are you kidding etc etc"
very funny
lol

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Problem

oh I can't veiw the attachment. :girl3:

May Allah reward the people (Bro Mabsoot) who produced this site abundantly. May Allah accept this good act and bring sucess out of it. I hope inshallah this site continues to help people enjoin the good and forbid the evil. Ameen. :tti_sister:

whitehijab

a big syukran...

:ma: so now i just knew who make this site by Allah's will..
Alhamdulillah i hv the chance to b 1 of the member even i'm still 'young'.
may Allah bless brother Mabsoot and all the moderators.not to forget to all the brothers and sisters in this TTI site :hijabi:
forget me not in ur prayer

:muslim_child:

dianne

Salam,

Thanks for sharing,Brother Mabsoot still sleeping right now according to his time.Yeah he is very nice person.May Allah swt grant him & his family.amin.

wassalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Salam,

Thanks for sharing,Brother Mabsoot still sleeping right now according to his time.Yeah he is very nice person.May Allah swt grant him & his family.amin.

wassalam

Ameen. He is probably smiling in his sleep:hearts:

Salika

~mUsLiMaH~
JazakAllah Khairun Brother Mabsoot, I really like your site. InshaAllah it will make us more knowledgeable about Islam. :tti_sister:

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
I dont want to thank him as he is only doing his duty.

I do ask Allah subhanahu wa taala to grant him jannah and to all the moderators and contributors and our kind brothers and sisters here, ameen.

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Jazakhallah Khair brother Mabsoot for all the hard work you and others have done to make all this possible. No doubt all praise is due to Allah (SWT) as none of this would have been possible without him.

Surely a lot of people have benefited and may Allah (SWT) reward you in abundance.

I'd just like to add trying to maintian this site must be kind of difficult for you and as a memeber of this forum I'd like to Inshallah help and donate what I can in the way of Allah (SWT) Inshallah.

Peace2u

Um Abdur Rahman

Sclava lui Allaah
Asalamu aleikom w rahmtulah wbarakatu

Yes ,brother mabsoot he deserve manny tnx ..ma sha Allah for hem and hes family ..may Alah make them all ....the plople of the Paradise.We love u for Allah tnx Allah we meet u and u give us the posibility to show the right ISLAM...mAY Allah bless u and your family
waleikom salam w rahmtulah w abrakatu
:blackhijab:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

THanks brothers and sisters, but really it is nothing. All the brothers and sisters who are here and help each other sincerely for people learn about Islam are doing a good job, may Allah reward them.

I ask Allah to help us, that we all obey him and follow his Messenger :saw:. That we understand Islam properly.

We have big problem all over the world.. that is lack of proper Islamic knowledge. A lot of speakers and people wanting make name for themselves, but no real substance. Right now, people dont know what knowledge of Islam entails, how to learn about Islam, who to learn from. Exactly who is a Scholar (Shaykh).. etc

We need to address these issues and I hope that, we can benefit from the classical books of Islam and from the scholars of the past and senior scholars of the present.

wasalamu alaykum

Mairo

Maryama
Asalaam Aleikum

Jazak Allah Khair brother Mabsoot for establishing a website dedicated to upholding the direction from the Quran and the Sunnah of Muhammad, as a revert Muslim I greatly appreciate it. We are in a time when so many innovations in the practice of the religion of Islam have led many astray. May Allah continue to guide the believers in the straight path.

"I have left among you two things; you will never go astray as long as you hold fast to them: the Book of God and my Sunnah." (Reported by Haakim.)

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
Brother Mabsoot,:salam2:
I think you deserve these million thanks for this wonderful forum you have started by Allah's strength.
May Allah make this new year full of peace, love and may he strengthen our Eemaan and make able to bear life as it is because all that is from Him
for he is the All knower.

I couldn't agree more alhamdulillah