By the way, who is that???????

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:
Hope every thing is fine with you all...you see, it hurts me so much that Im missing the TTI which was there before...im sorry to say this...

i was getting a continues disturbing PM from a user called helenbaby telling that she is a christian and wanna know about Islam and I just replied her...later on, the same person but with a different ID namely hellen111 sent the same message telling that she is a refuge from Africa...and blah blah..

I AM 100% SURE THAT SHE IS A LIAR 'COZ I HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED THAT REFUGE MAIL TO MY YAHOO ACCOUNT SEVERAL TIMES FROM VARIOUSE OTHERS...

I just wanna know did she disturb any one of you??? or it is some thing just only with me???? :girl3:

AND MY DAER SISTERS AND BROTHERS BE CAREFUL WITH HER...

Cant we block a user in TTI? if so how to do it?

take care
FEE AMANILAH

elysetexel

my dear sister,

I get alot of emails from people on TTI who say are muslim, Christian or what ever. Well after one mail they ask for money.

Now when I get an email that I don't trust I deleted them.
It's very annoying.

Salaam,

bemuslim

How many men in this forum have received the same letter

hello

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,
My name is ... i saw your profile here today (.turntoislam.com) and become so much interested in you,Also I like to know more about you and establish a relationship which based on truth and trust with you.I want you to send me an email to my email address.Also i will give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Meanwhile,here is my email address(@ y a h o o.c o m)
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above, please i have
something very important to tell you.I believe we can start from here.
Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
Thanks yours,

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

I've banned her/it and her/its numerous accounts... Problem is she keeps popping up with a different IP!

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum
I saw that on someone's VM in another forum.The exact same words.We need to be more careful in sha Allah.

Allah knows the best
Assalamualikum

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member

please, sisters and brothers, whenever you receive something like that, send a PM to a Moderator and we'll deal with it insha'Allah! :)

:jazaak:

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
@ bemuslim

not just men ! everybody gets it I guess .. because i also get it and informed brother Mabsoot and alhamdulillah have learnt that she is deleted !!

DanyalSAC

The worse that's ever happened to me on TTI was some person from Turkey was PMing me trying to befriend me. We swapped Yahoo ID's and started chatting there; he proceeded to tell me that the US fabricates most of the known hadith here in this country...when I quoted a hadith - including its chain and the authority on whom it was reported (in this case, Bukhari & Muslim both) he went nuts and said "Lies! American lies! You make up this hadith!!". Needless to say I blocked him.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Hope every thing is fine with you all...you see, it hurts me so much that Im missing the TTI which was there before...im sorry to say this...

i was getting a continues disturbing PM from a user called helenbaby telling that she is a christian and wanna know about Islam and I just replied her...later on, the same person but with a different ID namely hellen111 sent the same message telling that she is a refuge from Africa...and blah blah..

I AM 100% SURE THAT SHE IS A LIAR 'COZ I HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED THAT REFUGE MAIL TO MY YAHOO ACCOUNT SEVERAL TIMES FROM VARIOUSE OTHERS...

I just wanna know did she disturb any one of you??? or it is some thing just only with me???? :girl3:

AND MY DAER SISTERS AND BROTHERS BE CAREFUL WITH HER...

Cant we block a user in TTI? if so how to do it?

take care
FEE AMANILAH

Saalam alaikum

ohh...sister...at least it is not me, and you got to believe me.....lol!!

JazakAllahu khair

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salam alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

This is some weird stuff. Alhamdulillah, nothing of that sort has happened to me. And I am blessed to have wonderful brothers.

May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala make things easy for all of us and give us from provisions which we have not imagined.