Do I look different now?

ShyHijabi

...that I am married? :hearts: I just wanted to update everyone who is interested that I had my nikah and walimah last week. I am floating on air and can't stop smiling. I find myself constantly saying, "Alhumdulillah! Alhumdulillah!" I returned to work today and my collegues say I am practically glowing with joy.

Thank you my brothers and sisters for your many duas, support, and words of kindness as I waited for this to happen. I am so happy I don't think I have enough space in my body for all this joy. :)

Wasalaam

Ahmed-algeria

salam my sister and i want that in arabic we say "mabrouk" for u and i dont know how to translate it but even there is no enaugh space in your body to this joy but i think that u heart is enaugh large to contain i pray for u that your heart will be more and more full in allah love you and your husband too and inchallah u will have very nice and believer children "mabrouk for u"

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
We, your brothers and sisters too are floating in the air and joy upon hearing the news about your nikah.

.may Allah make your imaan and your hubby's imaan strong and solid like hard rocks. Ameen.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

I can't see you, so i don't know if you look different. :lol: kidding sister but you know what i can tell that you are happy. Alhamdulilah, i wish it goes well for you till forever my dear sis. :hearts::hearts:

wasalam

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
Assalamu Alaykum sis
Alhamdulilah its good news :D am happy that everything is goin well for you...we can c how happy you are by your writting lol

May You Always be happy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D !!!

May Allah bless you marriege..

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum :)
im so happy for you sister :) LOL :) u got us really happy at TTI too Congrats big times on you wedding lol :) maybe you know wat Shaadi Mubarik means now :)

I hope Allah (swt) always keep you and ur husband in his blessing and love :)

muthmainnah

Barakallahu fikum (May Allah bless you all) for your marriage, we are so happy to hear this good news...May Allah give your new family sakinah, mawwadah, wa rahmah.
Amin

BinteShafi

Left long ago
:salam2:

Yes...You do look happy...Masha Allah :hearts: :hearts:. Congratulations. I am so so happy for you dear sister that I can not stop smiling either. Alhamdolillah....

May Allah bless your marriage...MAY HE give you and your family everlasting happiness in both worlds. May HE give you pious childern.

:wasalam:

*FatimaFilsan*

Congratulations ukhti! I am so happy for you sister. Coming back to TTI and seeing your thread brought a smile to my face. I am truly happy for you. I didnt even know you got married subhan Allah what a great news! :hearts:

palestine

Servant of Allah
Well you are certainly different by means of joy in ur life now more than before. other than that, you are still my shyhijabi, my sarah.:) I'm happy for you sister. asalamu alaykum wrwb:)

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler

SubhanAllah, Allah has surely blessed you indeed. May Allah bless your marriage and give you nur in your heart and on your face, Ameen thooma Ameen

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Wallahi I was thinking of you this morning..I was grocery shopping and I thought *what is sister Sarah up to now that she's married?* and I thought of how busy you might be preparing for your new home and what not...and *now* I see a thread by you..it's true what they say..*hearts are streams which flow towards each other*..sobhanallah!

Allah Knows how much happy I am for you..my eyes teared at reading your words I could sense the joy in them just as you described..you went through so much and alhamduliallah you were compensated..I feel as if the joy in your heart is within mine now!..the best of my dua'as I make for you in your new life dear sister

You made many happy with the small update you gave (and I include myself in this of course!)..and those who especially love you are now *assured* that you will NOT leave them just as you promised :)

:wasalam:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
LOL you dooooooooooooooooo look different :)

I was thinking about you sister every day .I remembered you on 23d your wedding day right ? I was thinking that mashAllah the sister ShyHijabi is getting married today..
Im so happy for you ...:)
Mabrooook !!!!!!
May Allah always keep you smiling ...

waaleikum salam

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Mabrook sister. Now you are a BIG girl. MashaAllah.:)

Its really a great happiness to know that you are married. I pray Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) to place love and care between you both and make you a couple that will be an example to the youth of this Ummah.

By the way, where is my piece of cake????? Still I have not received it.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
MashaAllah! AlhamduliAllah!
WE ARE ALL HAPPY FOR YOU here at TTI:)
MAY ALLAH make this a happy marriage, bless you with kids and give you an EDLESS joy. Alahoma Ameen

we can TOTALLY see your joy through your writing, jazakaAllah khairan for sharing:)
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:)

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

The cake was mailed out, so if you didn't get it then maybe the postman intercepted and is cramming his face with suggary goodness. LOL Go check for crumbs on his delivery truck next time he comes by.

I was so pleased with the manner of our nikah and walimah. We had our nikah in the mosque after mahgrib (so it was technically Friday) and it was a simple affair. Afterward we had a big dinner for the whole family at his parents house. Three days later we had the walimah at a very nice restauraunt without getting too extravagant and every ate yummy food until they were full. So it was an elegant, beautiful yet simple wedding and we kept it as close to the sunnah as possible, alhumdulillah.

He family was very gracious and generous towards me with the dresses, clothes and gifts. Frankly I was overwhelmed at the seemingly endless flow of beautiful things they gave me. I cried a bit with joy and gratitude...truly I felt as if I had gained a family. Since then I've had this goofy grin on my face and everytime I pray I have to say alhumdulillah in my duas. This joy is so exquisite it almosy hurts.

Wasalaam

IbnAhmad

salaam

awwwww mashaAllah....soooo happy for you...may allah swt fill both your hearts with eternal love and passion for eachother...amiin

keep smiling :) :)

wassalam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
MashaAllah!

Salaam,

The cake was mailed out, so if you didn't get it then maybe the postman intercepted and is cramming his face with suggary goodness. LOL Go check for crumbs on his delivery truck next time he comes by.

I was so pleased with the manner of our nikah and walimah. We had our nikah in the mosque after mahgrib (so it was technically Friday) and it was a simple affair. Afterward we had a big dinner for the whole family at his parents house. Three days later we had the walimah at a very nice restauraunt without getting too extravagant and every ate yummy food until they were full. So it was an elegant, beautiful yet simple wedding and we kept it as close to the sunnah as possible, alhumdulillah.

He family was very gracious and generous towards me with the dresses, clothes and gifts. Frankly I was overwhelmed at the seemingly endless flow of beautiful things they gave me. I cried a bit with joy and gratitude...truly I felt as if I had gained a family. Since then I've had this goofy grin on my face and everytime I pray I have to say alhumdulillah in my duas. This joy is so exquisite it almosy hurts.

Wasalaam

MashaAllah! sister, I soo want have this kind of wedding:)
lol, MashaAllah, soo good and simple, I LOVE it. just a quick question, and I feel dumb asking this:) but what is walimah???
MashaAllah your joy is my joy ukhti:)
soo happy for you:hearts:
*hug*hug*hug*
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:)