Do Not Marry 7 Types of Women...

Status
Not open for further replies.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
1. Al-Annaanah:
The woman who whines, moans and complains and ‘ties a band around her head’ all the time (i.e. complains of a headache or some illness but in reality she is not sick, rather she is faking).

2. Al-Mannaanah:
The woman who bestows favours, gifts, etc. upon her husband then (at that time or the future) says; “I did such and such for you or on your behalf or because of you.

3. Al-Hannaanah:
The women who yearns or craves for her former husband or children of the former husband.

4. Kay’atul-Qafaa:
The women who has a brand mark on the nape of her neck (i.e. has a bad reputation or doubts about her).

5. Al-Haddaaqah:
The women who cast her eyes at things (i.e. always looking at something to purchase, then desires it and requires her husband to buy it (No Matter What).

6. Al-Barraaqah:
The women who spends much of her day enhancing her face and beautifying it to such an extent that it will seem like it was manufactured.

7. Al-Shaddaaqah:
The woman who talks excessively.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Woaaah. Akhi this was one of my first TTI posts/threads and it received an interesting array of responses. Do you want me to move this for you? :)

BinKhadija

An Akhu
How can you tell if a woman is not from al-Mannaanah? (Before marriage and being able to talk to them on more personal level)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
How can you tell if a woman is not from al-Mannaanah? (Before marriage and being able to talk to them on more personal level)

:salam2:

I think the best way it to ask regarding this thru people around her , like her friends relatives or colleagues :)
thts my personal opinion

Abdul25

Logical Believer
:wasalam: :D
yar ess ka matlab ha ki banda shadi hi na kre :p :lol:

jazakAllah khayr brother, now i have to be very careful :D

ansari

STRANGER...
:wasalam: :D
yar ess ka matlab ha ki banda shadi hi na kre :p :lol:

jazakAllah khayr brother, now i have to be very careful :D

You have so much time :D ..just relax, take it easy :p take your time and Think a lot :)...lol

May Allah grant us pious spouse - Ameen :)

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:ma:!!!
in this society unfortunatelly there are too many of them!!!.Me,I don't talk much,I have a good reputation;I am happy for what I have,I don't take too much care to my beautiness,I don't like to purchase everything I see......
In the end:I'm the perfect woman that every man would wish!:SMILY288:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam alaikum wa rahmatu-llah

uff...Allah knows how hard will it be to do the selection....lolz
I always pray to Allah that He bless me with a pious girl/woman....as I am unable to select coz actually I dont have the privilege access.....so i always pray.

may Allah ease our brothers path particularly in this matter.ameen
wassalam

Gernada1492

A Muslim
i think all women nowadays have all such QUALITIES.. whome to marry then?

perhaps better as being single ? at least no one to check u if u come late :D

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

Brothers, let's keep our opinions of muslim women to ourselves. We really don't need another multi page battle of the sexes. Let's just hope that the sisters let this one slip through..

And I think brother's section would be a good place for this thread.

Waslaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

ShyHijabi

*snicker* No worries brother as this has been previously posted numerous times and now it is just laughed at. Of course I always make the joke that we women won't post a list of types to avoid because well...it would be too long and take up too much bandwidth. :D

I think Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) clearly explained what type of women to seek when it comes to marriage. I still strive everyday to be that kind of Muslimah for my husband, though I am fotunate he has a kind eye for overlooking my many faults. Because he is so gentle and kind I find it a joy to try and please him. I am so lucky he isn't critical of my every word and move. Insh'Allah may every pious Muslim sister be blessed as I have.

slaveofALLAH99

salam and Ramadan Kareem !!!

LOL :SMILY231: this whole thread is sooo funny ,but remember brothers what the prophet Mohammed (SAW) said " the best object of benefit in this world is a pious woman"

Hadith M2-752-3465

InshaAllah Allah will bless you all with a pious woman AMEEN!!

salam

Valerie

So when can I see "do not marry these types of men" :) (Not that I have to worry, I married a wonderful man already).

I just wonder, when I see these posts, how many brothers here are actually married?

Status
Not open for further replies.