Do Not Marry 7 Types of Women

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
^ ukhti I do know what you mean, May Allah bless you and grant you Jannah al-firdows. I understand you=)

Jazaka'Allah khair for sharing this=)

Sakeena

I love this haha. Made me giggle lol. I'm most certain I'm not on that list (though I do have my moments, you know)! Now I want to see the men's list lol. :hijabi:

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

If a woman of last three type shouldn't be married with than I am afraid that population of bachelors would rise exponentially. :) :) :)

Regards.

Ayanle

1. Al-Annaanah:
The woman who whines, moans and complains and ‘ties a band around her head’ all the time (i.e. complains of a headache or some illness but in reality she is not sick, rather she is faking).

2. Al-Mannaanah:
The woman who bestows favours, gifts, etc. upon her husband then (at that time or the future) says; “I did such and such for you or on your behalf or because of you.

3. Al-Hannaanah:
The women who yearns or craves for her former husband or children of the former husband.

4. Kay’atul-Qafaa:
The women who has a brand mark on the nape of her neck (i.e. has a bad reputation or doubts about her).

5. Al-Haddaaqah:
The women who cast her eyes at things (i.e. always looking at something to purchase, then desires it and requires her husband to buy it (No Matter What).

6. Al-Barraaqah:
The women who spends much of her day enhancing her face and beautifying it to such an extent that it will seem like it was manufactured.

7. Al-Shaddaaqah:
The woman who talks excessively.
basically all women:D

esperanza

revert of many years
:salam2:

Yes, this is a big problem in American society. Too many women are vain, shallow, and materialistic.

The same can be said of the men too. I am not completely blameless in that. I too have had my moments.

There are many reasons why I prefer Muslim sisters now over Western women.

sadly there are too many arab muslim women like this too

Hearts of Greenbirds

you guys made my day Alhamdulilah

heheh i knew this topic was way funny

guys dont judge a book by its cover

and brother s if you find out that those 7 things is on the sister then try to change it dont give up i am just sayin

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Assalamu Alaikum:

If a woman of last three type shouldn't be married with than I am afraid that population of bachelors would rise exponentially. :) :) :)

Regards.

wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

nice way to put things! hope you dont get into trouble. *wink*

Hearts of Greenbirds

maybe she wanna change but doesnt see it or doesnt have anyone to push her to do it ,, sometimes you need another hand to help you out even you know deep down you can change by one word remember change comes when we take it

sachin4islam

wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

nice way to put things! hope you dont get into trouble. *wink*

Assalamu Alaikum: Dear Ilyas.

Today I didn't get into trouble but may be tomorrow or later I may get when some hard line members jump into this thread. :) :) :)

The trouble will deepen if I name them so quite for now.

Regards.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Assalamu Alaikum: Dear Ilyas.

Today I didn't get into trouble but may be tomorrow or later I may get when some hard line members jump into this thread. :) :) :)

The trouble will deepen if I name them so quite for now.

Regards.

wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullah.. may be.. may Allah save you from it..

PS: (considering you and me are in same time zone...)you posted it at 12 58 am IST,so today not tomorrow.. hehe..