Do Not Marry 7 Types of Women

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
no offense for the brothers.....
there is a cathegory of men who like to come back to home and sit down on the sofa waiting that the meal is ready.it's not for the meal,but I hear of very lazy men who neither get up from their place to drink a glass of water.I don't like that kind of men.
can someone explain me why since I've got married I'm having this life?it's me who like to bring to my husband all what he needs while he waits on the sofa!maybe a devoted woman can see in her partner the rightness in the wrongness.
but seriously,there are many violent men,too jealous men...the list is long.nobody is perfect,that's why we live on this Dunyia:SMILY346:

MalikBrother

Jazak'Allah Khayr!

Assalamu - Alaikum!

I don't think we will ever know the truth until we get married, and we should seek the HELP of Allaah (SWT) by closer to Allaah (SWT) for praying fine character Muslim woman, Ameen!

I think we may have to accept that some of them have weakness, and so have we (men), because nobody is flawless human, and this thread can be useful if husbands are familiar with this issues, therefore, must educate their wives about the rules of Islam, and assert their dominate over women through Islamic procedure. Again, that is just my opinion. Feel free to disown my opinion if not liken it.

^ Men have a lot of weakness, which some of them can be avoided, but laziness take over them.

- Don't marry the men, that fail to consider the equality of everyone as ONE, for example, if someone talks disrespect to servant, or look down some certain type of people like unacceptable ways. Then, stay away from this.

- Don't marry the men with lots of money, but marrying the men with fine money is good. However, lots of money is difference case, and better to investigate before consider, like how he make money, does he involve in shady business...etc. Allaah (SWT) knows best.

- Don't marry the men that are brained culture to function accordingly, like for example, some men are brought up certain culture that struggle to give the important to women, and to give the women with respect, and to treat them as equal.

That's all i can help so far. Some are helpful advices for our Sisters of Islam. Hope that helps.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Jazak'Allah Khayr!

Assalamu - Alaikum!

I don't think we will ever know the truth until we get married, and we should seek the HELP of Allaah (SWT) by closer to Allaah (SWT) for praying fine character Muslim woman, Ameen!

I think we may have to accept that some of them have weakness, and so have we (men), because nobody is flawless human, and this thread can be useful if husbands are familiar with this issues, therefore, must educate their wives about the rules of Islam, and assert their dominate over women through Islamic procedure. Again, that is just my opinion. Feel free to disown my opinion if not liken it.

^ Men have a lot of weakness, which some of them can be avoided, but laziness take over them.

- Don't marry the men, that fail to consider the equality of everyone as ONE, for example, if someone talks disrespect to servant, or look down some certain type of people like unacceptable ways. Then, stay away from this.

- Don't marry the men with lots of money, but marrying the men with fine money is good. However, lots of money is difference case, and better to investigate before consider, like how he make money, does he involve in shady business...etc. Allaah (SWT) knows best.

- Don't marry the men that are brained culture to function accordingly, like for example, some men are brought up certain culture that struggle to give the important to women, and to give the women with respect, and to treat them as equal.

That's all i can help so far. Some are helpful advices for our Sisters of Islam. Hope that helps.

:salam2:

Well I have little money but the other two fit me.

At least I know what I need to work on now. I blame my society. It's not my fault, man. I'm just a lazy American man. It's not my fault...

brmm

3. Al-Hannaanah:
The women who yearns or craves for her former husband or children of the former husband.

So... (A) woman shouldn't care about her children just because they are from her former husband ?
If it is the same rule for the man, the kids will end at the orphan home. Thats not good at all :(

brmm

Assalam alaikom bro
I still want to know what kind of guy I am. :SMILY335:

"There are four types of men in this world: 1. The man who knows, and knows that he knows; he is wise, so consult him. 2. The man who knows, but doesn't know that he knows; help him not forget what he knows. 3. The man who knows not, and knows that he knows not; teach him. 4. Finally, there is the man who knows not but pretends that he knows; he is a fool, so avoid him."

Choose one :)

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
So... (A) woman shouldn't care about her children just because they are from her former husband ?
If it is the same rule for the man, the kids will end at the orphan home. Thats not good at all :(

I think it's talking about women who constantly compare a new spouse to a former spouse. That's not fair to the new spouse because we're all different.

It's like that one girl that won't shut up about her ex-boyfriend when on a date with another guy. It's really annoying and a total turn-off.

strive-may-i

Here , the List you asked

Search in forum: A woman's du'a for her future husband

turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=88153&postcount=1

strive-may-i

And here, is the (wished) list

yes should definitely be a list for brothers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I would definitely be interested in that, to see where I am and where I need to be as a man.

Search: A woman's du'a for her future husband
>> turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14168

Tough eh :p

Let me inspire you then "When going gets tough, the tough get going "

P.S: Just a Guy- "you are tough"
Wished list : you wishfully asked for list, and there the lists ready ... wish list is granted.

Yaapin

Jazak Allahu Khairan, ukhti. If you can please also post types of men that muslimahs should not marry. That will also be beneficial.

MashaAllah, atleast there's a man out there whocares for women... Otherwise most men never like to be subjected to.

I would most certainly also like to know the same

esperanza

revert of many years

Yeah, I'm interested to see what type of man I am...

thought this list of desirable qualities in ideal muslim men would be interesting,as per a survey taken inUSA

Lastly, I approached the question "What is an ideal Muslim husband" by asking Muslim women to tell me what they thought.

To this end a questionnaire was passed to a random group of Muslim women, who informed me what they considered the most desirable qualities for an ideal Muslim husband to be.

To this end, a random group of 35 Muslim women living locally, mainly married ones were selected.

The five most important qualities scored 2 points each and the five next most important qualities scored 1 point each. The result is shown below:

Women’s Order of Priority in the Desirable Qualities of an Ideal Muslim Husband

1st. A Pious Muslim 49

2nd. Truthfulness and honesty 47

3rd A good leader 40

4th Justice and fairness 38

5th Love of children 37

6th Kindness and consideration 31

7th Readiness to consult his wife 30

8th Good manners 29

9th Chastity and good morals 26

10th Trustworthiness and reliability 25

11th Avoids quarrelling and beating 22

12th Clean habits 20

13th Strength of mind and will 19

14th Gentleness 17

15th Generosity 14

16th A loving nature 16

17th Ability to be contented with one wife 15

18th Sense of humour 13

19th Reasonableness 11

20th Firmness 9

21st Intelligence 8

22nd Seriousness 7

23rd Good looks 6

24th Physical strength 4

25th Wealth 1

This list of qualities

esperanza

revert of many years
thought this list of desirable qualities in ideal muslim men would be interesting,as per a survey taken inUSA

Lastly, I approached the question "What is an ideal Muslim husband" by asking Muslim women to tell me what they thought.

To this end a questionnaire was passed to a random group of Muslim women, who informed me what they considered the most desirable qualities for an ideal Muslim husband to be.

To this end, a random group of 35 Muslim women living locally, mainly married ones were selected.

The five most important qualities scored 2 points each and the five next most important qualities scored 1 point each. The result is shown below:

Women’s Order of Priority in the Desirable Qualities of an Ideal Muslim Husband

1st. A Pious Muslim 49

2nd. Truthfulness and honesty 47

3rd A good leader 40

4th Justice and fairness 38

5th Love of children 37

6th Kindness and consideration 31

7th Readiness to consult his wife 30

8th Good manners 29

9th Chastity and good morals 26

10th Trustworthiness and reliability 25

11th Avoids quarrelling and beating 22

12th Clean habits 20

13th Strength of mind and will 19

14th Gentleness 17

15th Generosity 14

16th A loving nature 16

17th Ability to be contented with one wife 15

18th Sense of humour 13

19th Reasonableness 11

20th Firmness 9

21st Intelligence 8

22nd Seriousness 7

23rd Good looks 6

24th Physical strength 4

25th Wealth 1

This list of qualities

I found it particularyl interesting beacuse in the culture i live in,,,many women would definitely choose wealth in top 5.....

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamu'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

This thread was about types of women but since there's quite an active participation from the brothers also to make this matter on a balance scale, I'll post a few on men.

What are the qualities of a great man/husband/leader? Of course, all those qualities of the Messenger of Allaah, Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalaam are the BEST of the best qualities, so if you [guys] happen to resemble even a FEW; if not all of them, all praise is to Allaah and may you be able to remain and upgrade on your akhlaaq, Ameen. So, shall we start with being a great man?

A great man is a man who puts his deen first and foremost before anything. First are His priorities to his Lord, then to his parents, wife, family and the society [in order]. A great man is a man whose heart is filled with taqwa to Allaah subhanahu wa Ta'ala, always seeking for new knowledge of the deen or that of the duniya (but deen comes first, as always), whose thirsts is to make as much good deeds as possible [collect as much A'jr as he can]. A great man is whose Solaat is his dignity, who never fears to say the truth [Al-haq], who never give up to fight against his bad desires/nafs.

A great man always prepares himself for the deen, he understands and practice the Quran and the Sunnah like the beat of his heart, whose main focus in this world is to "plant the seeds" and "pluck the flowers" in the Hereafter. Mashaa Allaah.

A great man doesn't get fascinated with the beauty of the world i.e women, wealth or throne (power) as his one and only dream is to enter Jannaah with his wife; a woman of the mold of the Quran. Mashaa Allaah.

Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalaam sewed his own shoes, help with the chores of his wives so it is against the good actions of Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam if men just expect the woman to do all the house chores, cook and cleaning while he waits for everything to be prepared to him. He may not need to do everything [that of a woman's job] but he can always lend a hand. However, a story of a sahabiyah comes in mind when one day, Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam told her daughter, Fathimah radiyallahu anha about a woman who will be the leader to enter Jannah. When Fathimah radiyallahu anha went to that woman's house, she came to know that her deeds that made her to be the leader of Jannah was because of her service to her husband. Mashaa Allaah. Also, in Prophet Muhammad's sallallahu alayhi wassalam last sermon, didn't he put responsibilities towards men to treat the woman nicely?

As for being a good leader in a household/good father and husband, that great man always make sure that his house is always filled with recitation of the Quran, ensuring that his family pray in congregation, teaches Fardhu A'in not only to his children but also to his wife. In last morning lectures, the Ustadhah was asked, what if the husband is lacking in matters of the deen (Fardhu 'Ain), so what should he teaches to his family? The answer is, the husband should make an effort to learn, practice and teach Fardhu 'Ain to his family. The least is to have an intention to learn and understands the deen. Why? Because in the Quran, Allaah said to the believer men [and women] to protect their families from the Hell-fire.

"O you who have believed, protect yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is people and stones, over which are [appointed] angels, harsh and severe; they do not disobey Allah in what He commands them but do what they are commanded." 66:6

In his efforts to bring up a soleeh/solehaah children, who will make du'a for him and his wives when they have passed away, who will live in the future generation on which surrounding would be totally different from nowadays is indeed a noble action.

There was once a young boy crying so a man approached him. The man asked why was he crying. The boy said he felt sad because he was unable to join along in a war to fight against the Mushrik. A few years later, the man saw the boy again when he was crying. This time when asked, the boy said that he felt sad due to something related to the worldly affair. An important lesson we can gather here is that, the future of the Muslims depends on how we bring up our children and future generation. The question is, how much have we done so far?

Thinking, acknowledging and pondering again upon our responsibilities that Allaah has put upon each and everyone of us [men and women] are not an easy and light one. Both have equal, heavy responsibilities that will be judge in Akhirah.

So, let us take heed to follow the examples of Prophet Muhammad sallahu alayhi wassalam, the Sahaabah and Sahabiyyah so that inshaaAllaah one day, someday, Islam will arise again to the place where it deserves and always belongs to! Ameen. .

P.S: Sorry for making it long.

Wa'alaykummusalaam wa rahmatullah.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Let the old lady say something, please.

The most comforting words are always found in the Quran. And the words I hold on to are Like for Like.

Thus we do not have to worry about any lists. We do not have to limit our options from the get-go.

And I think about how sometimes when we do not like a quality in a person, a characteristic, it may be good for us.

As we fast we exercise patience. And patience is what we need to hold onto when we interact with everyone and especially a spouse.

Yes, I know there are many who are smiling..how did my poor ex-husbands survive with me. They didn't.

Enjoy yourselves.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullalhi wa barakaatuhu. . .

I think it's the third time I'm seeing this one in my TTI life history. I'm wondering if all forget to use the search button like me *thinks*.

1) Do not marry 7 types of Women [By sister basicof Islam)

2) Do Not Marry 7 Types Of Women

3) And according to Akhi Al-Kashmiri he posted it as one of his first posts. I didn't find it thought.

4) And then once again by you *Smile*.

Then there are others threads of this kind:

Marry 7 types of pearls

Marry from these 5 types of people [An extremely serious thread which broke in to a fight =p ]

MalikBrother

Assalamu - Alaikum!

Jazak'Allah Khayr for what you have beautifully illustrated with fine explanations. Subhan'Allaah, what an insightful that your article contributes, and particular, the roles of men in today where the true purpose for men to endorse Deen on their lives, have been replaced with their desires of the worldy thing that, the society of today generation that endorses hardly moral standard which is perfectly integrating in our cultures, and our lives where our (men) purpose of practicing and living accordingly to Sunnah, and Laws of Allaah (SWT) has been diminished, but the miracles of Ramadan has brought most of us back to the Islamic lifestyle where to renew and strengthen our faith in Islam, are getting stronger and stronger. Subhan'Allaah, Indeed, Allaah (SWT) is Most Merciful, and Most Beneficent.

Your article, this, is very useful, and must read for every Muslim men. I will try my best to follow the Sunnah, and be the Best Servant of Allaah (SWT), Muslim, Family - Son, Brother, Wife, Father.....etc, and all the characters that we should be strive to become better and the reminder of the Sunnah that must be encouraged to integrate for our future generation, Insha'Allaah!

May Allaah (SWT) rewards you with great blessings, Ameen! - Sister Aisya Al - Humaira

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalamu'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

This thread was about types of women but since there's quite an active participation from the brothers also to make this matter on a balance scale, I'll post a few on men.

What are the qualities of a great man/husband/leader? Of course, all those qualities of the Messenger of Allaah, Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalaam are the BEST of the best qualities, so if you [guys] happen to resemble even a FEW; if not all of them, all praise is to Allaah and may you be able to remain and upgrade on your akhlaaq, Ameen. So, shall we start with being a great man?

A great man is a man who puts his deen first and foremost before anything. First are His priorities to his Lord, then to his parents, wife, family and the society [in order]. A great man is a man whose heart is filled with taqwa to Allaah subhanahu wa Ta'ala, always seeking for new knowledge of the deen or that of the duniya (but deen comes first, as always), whose thirsts is to make as much good deeds as possible [collect as much A'jr as he can]. A great man is whose Solaat is his dignity, who never fears to say the truth [Al-haq], who never give up to fight against his bad desires/nafs.

A great man always prepares himself for the deen, he understands and practice the Quran and the Sunnah like the beat of his heart, whose main focus in this world is to "plant the seeds" and "pluck the flowers" in the Hereafter. Mashaa Allaah.

A great man doesn't get fascinated with the beauty of the world i.e women, wealth or throne (power) as his one and only dream is to enter Jannaah with his wife; a woman of the mold of the Quran. Mashaa Allaah.

Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalaam sewed his own shoes, help with the chores of his wives so it is against the good actions of Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam if men just expect the woman to do all the house chores, cook and cleaning while he waits for everything to be prepared to him. He may not need to do everything [that of a woman's job] but he can always lend a hand. However, a story of a sahabiyah comes in mind when one day, Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam told her daughter, Fathimah radiyallahu anha about a woman who will be the leader to enter Jannah. When Fathimah radiyallahu anha went to that woman's house, she came to know that her deeds that made her to be the leader of Jannah was because of her service to her husband. Mashaa Allaah. Also, in Prophet Muhammad's sallallahu alayhi wassalam last sermon, didn't he put responsibilities towards men to treat the woman nicely?

As for being a good leader in a household/good father and husband, that great man always make sure that his house is always filled with recitation of the Quran, ensuring that his family pray in congregation, teaches Fardhu A'in not only to his children but also to his wife. In last morning lectures, the Ustadhah was asked, what if the husband is lacking in matters of the deen (Fardhu 'Ain), so what should he teaches to his family? The answer is, the husband should make an effort to learn, practice and teach Fardhu 'Ain to his family. The least is to have an intention to learn and understands the deen. Why? Because in the Quran, Allaah said to the believer men [and women] to protect their families from the Hell-fire.

"O you who have believed, protect yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is people and stones, over which are [appointed] angels, harsh and severe; they do not disobey Allah in what He commands them but do what they are commanded." 66:6

In his efforts to bring up a soleeh/solehaah children, who will make du'a for him and his wives when they have passed away, who will live in the future generation on which surrounding would be totally different from nowadays is indeed a noble action.

There was once a young boy crying so a man approached him. The man asked why was he crying. The boy said he felt sad because he was unable to join along in a war to fight against the Mushrik. A few years later, the man saw the boy again when he was crying. This time when asked, the boy said that he felt sad due to something related to the worldly affair. An important lesson we can gather here is that, the future of the Muslims depends on how we bring up our children and future generation. The question is, how much have we done so far?

Thinking, acknowledging and pondering again upon our responsibilities that Allaah has put upon each and everyone of us [men and women] are not an easy and light one. Both have equal, heavy responsibilities that will be judge in Akhirah.

So, let us take heed to follow the examples of Prophet Muhammad sallahu alayhi wassalam, the Sahaabah and Sahabiyyah so that inshaaAllaah one day, someday, Islam will arise again to the place where it deserves and always belongs to! Ameen. .

P.S: Sorry for making it long.

Wa'alaykummusalaam wa rahmatullah.

mashallah..you always have beautiful ways of answering people..or the best way of answering things..we can all learn from you....:hijabi:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

So the sister has written a long long post.

The sister has advocated that a good man is one with plural wives.

Sister you have made my day.