Do not talk to oposite gender on tti-all Must read-

Status
Not open for further replies.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum to everyone.
It is very sad to say that there are members mixing without any fear of Allah on msn and Pm each other.It might sound very drastic here but I am saying with proofs .

It is enough of sisters and brothers pming each other and asking how you and talking things which is not related to islam.If you want the proof,check their visitor messages.How they write to each other with smilies and so on.

Many of them add each other on the msn as well.And please stop doing that if it is opposite gender...I personally have taken the drastic steps not to pm any brothers even if it is bout islam or dawah purpose.And to whoever I didn't reply the pm please forgive me.

And sisters especially the young ones,stop pm new comers and adding him on msn.We need great iman to deal with opposite sex and we can just fail and get into syaitan's trap..

There are many brothers here who can take care of the new brothers and the sisters just stick to sisters only.

Another thing I would like to point out,do not use too much smilies when there are opposite sex on the thread and start teasing each other.I did myself and I repent for Allah sake.Just state your opinion without any smilies.We are not here to have fun and get to know each other.We are here only for one motive-LEARN ISLAM AND SPREAD ALLAH'S WORD

I do not wnat anyone come to me and question about other people whay they can add the opposite sex.We cannot change the whole world,but we can change ourselves.And we can never know ones iman.Perhaps that person is the one with great iman and he knows what he is doing.There might be various reason why the person add the opposite sex and only Allah knows..As a member,it is enough for us to come here to learn about islam.TTi is not facebook or Myspace of friendster that you can add opposite sex and so on and tease each other.

Honestly some of you have seen the consequences of doing so.Repent now and no more pm opposite sex even if it is about islam.If you have doubts,as someone from the same sex or post a thread.

And reverts ssters,becareful whom pm you.If it is opposite sex,just ignore or report to the moderator quickly.

I won't be able to get all the news to report but Allah is my witness and He will take care of everything and please fear Allah before you do any action.

If there are people being deleted or bann,then there is a very solid reason to do so and I don't wnat anyone to question that.Allah knows everything and He is watching everything.So as long as your being a good muslim and your intention is good,you shouldn't be worried.

Assalamualikum

FreedomFighter

:wasalam:

we are here brothers and sisters, so should keep it to that limit. are we not allowed to send vm to other gender? as for the members deleted or banned, lets not think bad of them. we dont know the intentions or what happened.

its sad when this becomes an issue.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

we are here brothers and sisters, so should keep it to that limit. are we not allowed to send vm to other gender? as for the members deleted or banned, lets not think bad of them. we dont know the intentions or what happened.

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

People do not get banned or deleted from this website, for no reason or for minor issues. Do not be susceptible to feeling sorry for someone who may have abused our Muslim sisters.

It is very naive to just send VM and PM to people of the other gender. Whats the benefit?

Its only out of necessity that someone should speak to opposite gender, and that person should be very "responsible".

There are plenty of Sisters to talk to and get help. The TTI Team, which is deliberately made easy for you to spot, with the green names, is there to help you. They are able to give you good advice and present you with the right Islamic sources if need be. Also, talk to the many good sisters here.

FreedomFighter

i was in no way suggesting we should talk to opposite gender. i didnt mean to send for no reason, anyway we are all brothers and sisters and that is how it should be.

FreedomFighter

i saw something not good. whatever it was, there is a reason. but if someone else wrote that, then it shouldnt realy be fair. if you know what im talking about.

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
yes, this is right. we should be veryyyyyy careful in this matter and we should obey. Allah swt will be with us. wasalam.

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
Assalamualikum to everyone.
It is very sad to say that there are members mixing without any fear of Allah on msn and Pm each other.It might sound very drastic here but I am saying with proofs .

It is enough of sisters and brothers pming each other and asking how you and talking things which is not related to islam.If you want the proof,check their visitor messages.How they write to each other with smilies and so on.

Many of them add each other on the msn as well.And please stop doing that if it is opposite gender...I personally have taken the drastic steps not to pm any brothers even if it is bout islam or dawah purpose.And to whoever I didn't reply the pm please forgive me.

And sisters especially the young ones,stop pm new comers and adding him on msn.We need great iman to deal with opposite sex and we can just fail and get into syaitan's trap..

There are many brothers here who can take care of the new brothers and the sisters just stick to sisters only.

Another thing I would like to point out,do not use too much smilies when there are opposite sex on the thread and start teasing each other.I did myself and I repent for Allah sake.Just state your opinion without any smilies.We are not here to have fun and get to know each other.We are here only for one motive-LEARN ISLAM AND SPREAD ALLAH'S WORD

I do not wnat anyone come to me and question about other people whay they can add the opposite sex.We cannot change the whole world,but we can change ourselves.And we can never know ones iman.Perhaps that person is the one with great iman and he knows what he is doing.There might be various reason why the person add the opposite sex and only Allah knows..As a member,it is enough for us to come here to learn about islam.TTi is not facebook or Myspace of friendster that you can add opposite sex and so on and tease each other.

Honestly some of you have seen the consequences of doing so.Repent now and no more pm opposite sex even if it is about islam.If you have doubts,as someone from the same sex or post a thread.

And reverts ssters,becareful whom pm you.If it is opposite sex,just ignore or report to the moderator quickly.

I won't be able to get all the news to report but Allah is my witness and He will take care of everything and please fear Allah before you do any action.

If there are people being deleted or bann,then there is a very solid reason to do so and I don't wnat anyone to question that.Allah knows everything and He is watching everything.So as long as your being a good muslim and your intention is good,you shouldn't be worried.

Assalamualikum

thats true and it should be followed
apart from gender we are here for discussing about islam and allah then if people need to have other sort of things like chat why they go for other blogs rather in this site

i wish all think this site as allah's gift and be focused towards allah alone

(allah knows everything )

ansari

STRANGER...
:subhanallah:.. thats true:) .. i heard from sheikh that people go on the net they talk with non mehram as there is nothing wrong !!! .. and he further said that talking with opposite gender is a poisonous arrow from shaitan :astag:

brothers and sisters, we should also delete opposite gender from our friend list.

:hawla:

:jazaak:
:SMILY139:

FreedomFighter

these things just make matters worse. seriously if a brother wants to add you on msn and you see something wrong, then why accept it in the first place? skype chatting with the brothers and if you know something is wrong, then why do it? we have to learn to stand up for ourselves and not always rely on others to help us, unless it realy necessary. and for it to go to msn or yahoo or whatever you have, then thats not TTI anymore. its a different thing. so that also needs to be kept in mind. im not saying brothers added sisters or vice versa, but just saying if this happens, then keep those things in mind.

arzafar

:salam2:

tbh i think there should be separate forums for brother and sisters. at least the fun and games section (which should be chopped off anyway) should be separate.

arzafar

I really like Islam, but how are muslim women married?

I'm not saying this in a bad way. I don't see anything wrong with getting to
Know someone, if they are married then I can understand but if they are not
Then people should be able to talk. When I go out I always see men and women
Together both muslim and non-muslim, so why does it have to be different on
Here. We are all nice people here :)

NO, im a murderer and im coming to get you,

NOT! :SMILY139:

brother in Islam precaution is better than cure. there are many young, impressionable minds who login here. We cant assume that everyone is good and will remain good. we cant risk any mishaps. we have to make this place safe for everyone. since this forum is free to join, it must be moderated heavily. plus there were somethings which weren't exactly islamic going in this forum.
but inshallah that will taken care of, well until somebody finds another course of action to cause fitnah, which is why i proposed separate sections for boys and girls (especially the younger, immature ones). but people will lie with their DOB too :( so i suppose at the end it all comes down to the person.

:salam2:

FreedomFighter

^ya, true. why cant we just try to be good Muslims.. im not saying brothers and sisters here are bad, mashAllah they are good. but there are some who may take advantage.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Hi Wigan Guy, I see that you are not a Muslim. So perhaps, some of the things here might seem strange.

Well, its not "forbidden" to talk to opposite gender, but it is something that should be avoided, due to the various problems that can occur.

We have to be responsible on the website, there were several "incidents" where men try to contact women and they have ulterior motives for doing so. People got hurt.

Islam gives us a system to do things so that>>

1. As best as possible, the right person is chosen

2. People do not get hurt or rights abused.

Muslims dont have boyfriends / girlfriends. Marriage is an act of worship. It is a way to get close to Allah the Most High.

When a person wishes to get married, they do not sit alone with the other person. They sit with the Wali, guardian of the girl, such as her father or brother. They are there to help the girl and make sure that she marries to a good pious Muslim man.

THere is no forced marriage. Everyone has free choice in who they wish to marry.

We should find person who really loves Islam, who fears Allah, prays and does their best as a Muslim. That person would know the Rights that Islam gives to Men and the Rights that Islam gives to Women.

- So, people "falling in love" and marrying for that, will often "Fall out of love", this is due to the couple never having a real foundation to base their relationship. So, when there is a problem or an argument they are unable to resolve it. When there is something going wrong in their relationship, they are unable to resolve it. They do not know what the solution is !

Now, if people get together, after having found Islam, then they have a "Glue", and they have something common to be united upon. Even at the worst of times, they will know what to do, by looking for the answers using Islam and hopefully agree upon it. InshaAllah.

If they really love Islam, then they would be united upon what Islam says, and not fall into disputes. Allah will strengthen their love.

There are many benefits of marrying a good Muslim, - too many to put here. From being helped to get closer to Allah and paradise, through to benefit on this world, such as a person being able to control their anger, or reason in a better way.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
I don't want some little problems stop me from wanting to post on here and abandon islam :)

Dont worry :) about these things, take things step by step, beginning with our belief in Allah, and learning as much as you can about Islam.

We will help you. inshaAllah

irwinleslie

some one called
*email add removed*

and *username removed * added my msn , i'am new sister and this is not acting according to islam

i do not know who are this peopls
just let the moderators know

DanyalSAC

Is there a way our genders could show on the left where the avatar is? I admit it is very hard for me sometimes to tell, especially when you can see a member being addressed as both "brother" and as "sister" in the same thread. I've been PM'd by individuals who I had no idea of their gender until I realized they were hitting on me and the "tee hee hee" came out.

revert2007

Love Fishing
I really like Islam, but how are muslim women married?

I'm not saying this in a bad way. I don't see anything wrong with getting to
Know someone, if they are married then I can understand but if they are not
Then people should be able to talk. When I go out I always see men and women
Together both muslim and non-muslim, so why does it have to be different on
Here. We are all nice people here :)

Well brother,just becuse some people freely talk with the opposite gender it doesn't make it halal in Islam.You may talk for a very important matter only.You have to refer back the quran and hadith what are the limitation of mixing with opposite sex.In a good muslim house who truly fear Allah,the wome guests will sit in the room or in a separate place where the men guests can't see.They are not even suppose to eat together.But too bad that these days people tend to folow the western style instead of Allah's order.And people arguing with me that they read the quran tons of times and went for hajj and umrah tons of times and they know islam very well and give their own fatwa to me.I went through that situation last night with my neighbour.But Alhamdulilah Allah gave me the strength to shut the person's mouth with good points.

I have said many times in tti that we are not suppose to see how the people are behaving but see what the Quran says.

I only follow these great people as my role models-Prophet Muhamad saw,his sahabahs(companions) and his wives..

AmeliaJohnson

Convert sister....
hi, um i found this note :Assalamu alaykum, Brothers and Sisters, Please do not post Visitor Messages or Private Messages to any person from the Opposite Sex. -- Make your friendships with your own Gender! This website is for Learning Islam. Please Fear Allah. -
Jazak Allahu khayr ! -- And sisters please be careful! Learn Islam from the good sisters only.-- Make sure you dont have men writing on your profiles or sending PMs.

I've logged on after a loooong time and does that mean i should delete any pm's i got from a bro. I've never talked to a male member thru pm but i keep getting msgs (no offense) about them helping me. So i shouldnt reply to them and just delete them? confused.

P.S The pm's from bros weren't offensive just asking me if i needed help:)

walikumsalam.....

Status
Not open for further replies.