do well, have well

justoneofmillion

Salaam,

Black Ivy...I must say that a person has a choice. You do not need to go just because you are sent: when you sent your govt makes you go you have to go. One of my favorite people would be Muhammed Ali. He would not kill. His medals were stripped and he refused to kill for a dishonorable cause.
A human being always has the choice to say no. We make the decision as to whom we will surrender our wills. No authority can make a person surrender. Case in point: Dr. Sami Al-Arian..and the list can go on and on and on and on.
:salam2:Appa please allow me to send you my brotherly love for the sake of Allah swt.Everytime i read you am lifted you make me proud.May allah swt protect you and safe guard you for your children you know the DNA ones and the others like myself whom you inspire.ameen
Akhi mohsin i know you got my back hmmm if you need a job bhai anytime!haha see ya on msn inshallah so you can teach me hindi and i will teach you Arabic! just don t put curry in my Harira you know the deal :rolleyes:kya ap hindi bol sakte hain?yallah bahut bahut:biggrin:
respectufully
jameel

blackivy393

of course a person has a choice but some do not want to deal with the repercussions involved; plus i think when people enter i think they have contracts and dont want to lose their benefits for their families or checks they recieve

Salaam,

Black Ivy...I must say that a person has a choice. You do not need to go just because you are sent: when you sent your govt makes you go you have to go. One of my favorite people would be Muhammed Ali. He would not kill. His medals were stripped and he refused to kill for a dishonorable cause.
A human being always has the choice to say no. We make the decision as to whom we will surrender our wills. No authority can make a person surrender. Case in point: Dr. Sami Al-Arian..and the list can go on and on and on and on.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Black Ivy you state your case well. Yes, many are beholden to the "benefits" that the families will receive. However, those who hold their faith know all benefits come from Allah subhana talla. We must as servants of Allah subhana talla put our Trust in Allah.
And forgive me but if you read the numbers of suicides in the armed forces are they really worth the benefits? Sixteen men in a mass suicide because of what they had to do.http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread389312/pg1
Once again..if the war was one of honor there would be no strain on the soul. There are really no benefits when one reads the fine print. How about the vets with PTSS...they receive no benefits...and as usual I can go on and on and on...but I will save my preaching for another moment.

My children..including you Balck Ivy..you know I love you all.

blackivy393

gosh mirajmom lol it seems like you have to always comment on everything i post

Salaam,

Black Ivy you state your case well. Yes, many are beholden to the "benefits" that the families will receive. However, those who hold their faith know all benefits come from Allah subhana talla. We must as servants of Allah subhana talla put our Trust in Allah.
And forgive me but if you read the numbers of suicides in the armed forces are they really worth the benefits? Sixteen men in a mass suicide because of what they had to do.http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread389312/pg1
Once again..if the war was one of honor there would be no strain on the soul. There are really no benefits when one reads the fine print. How about the vets with PTSS...they receive no benefits...and as usual I can go on and on and on...but I will save my preaching for another moment.

My children..including you Balck Ivy..you know I love you all.