Do You Pray all 5 prayers, 4, 3, 2, 1 A Day ??

How often do you pray??

• I pray all my 5 prayers ON TIME everyday including Fajr

Votes: 57 53.8%
  • I MAKE UP all my 5 prayers. I don't pray on time everyday

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • I pray MOST of my prayers ON TIME but miss a few

Votes: 21 19.8%
  • I MAKE UP most of my prayers but miss a few everyday

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I pray only 1 to 2 prayers ON TIME everyday

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I MAKE UP only 1 to 2 prayers everyday

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I pray a few times a week but NOT ON TIME

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I pray only Juma'a (Friday) prayers - Friday to Friday

• I pray only during RAMADAN

• I pray once in a blue moon or none at all

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters

BigAk

I am curious to see how many among us prays all 5 prayers everyday ON TIME and what the various shades in between people go about performing their obligatory prayers and none at all... I am making a poll out of this in order to protect people identities... So please be honest. This is between you and Allah.

May Allah guide us all and help us in performing our daily obligations towards ourselves seeking His forgiveness and approval. Ameen.

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
I am curious to see how many among us prays all 5 prayers everyday ON TIME and what the various shades in between people go about performing their obligatory prayers and none at all... I am making a poll out of this in order to protect people identities... So please be honest. This is between you and Allah.

May Allah guide us all and help us in performing our daily obligations towards ourselves seeking His forgiveness and approval. Ameen.

Selam alejkum
Dear brother I pray 5 time a day and I don't have reason to lie because ALL-LLAH SWT knows it.I'm trying to pray with imam but sometimes I'm in school and I must pray alone.
And this was very beautiful question.Jezek ALL-LLAHU hairan.
Selam alejkum

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...

:salam2: dear brother jazakallah for the beautiful thread Alhamdulillah i pray 5 times a day and i try not to miss any prayer...May Allah make it easy for us all to pray the 5 daily prayers inshallah Ameen
take care
:wasalam:

BigAk

Selam alejkum
Dear brother I pray 5 time a day and I don't have reason to lie because ALL-LLAH SWT knows it.I'm trying to pray with imam but sometimes I'm in school and I must pray alone.
And this was very beautiful question.Jezek ALL-LLAHU hairan.
Selam alejkum

Masha Allah brother.... I am very proud of you.... I ask Allah to shuttle me to your level.... Please use the poll to indicate your choice... May Allah keep you and MYSELF on the right path.. :D

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
Salam alaikum wa rahmatullah!

I pray alla prayers since I started to follow Allah (Subhana wa ta'ala) last month, though I missed one Fajr:(. I thought a brother of mine told me that sunnah prayers were obligatory (sunnah prayers are not obligatory), so I do them too, including some nafils. It's probably not so smart to do what I'm doing as a beginner, because one can get discouraged from praying. When a beginner starts jogging 5 times per week, then after three weeks, 5 turns to 1 per week. But, I'm making up for the prayers I didn't do before I became devout. The more prayers we do, the better.

And being devout is the most important thing because we all want to be granted paradise and skipping prayers is nothing to aim for, because we don't know when we will die.

I heard an audio by an imam saying: a religious person that goes the wrong way close his death will not be granted paradise, and the non-religious whom becomes religious (Islam) close his death will be granted paradise.

Inshallah Allah (Subhana wa ta'ala) will make it easier on us.

Salam alaikum wa rahamatullah!

Sanaa01

Muslima
:salam2: I pray five prayers on time alhamdolillah but in a rare occasions when I take the kids out on weekend or something and there is no mosque close by to make wudu' and salat I end up praying al maghrib and ishaa after I return home may Allah forgive me

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
I try by the grace of Allah to pray all my prayers on time. Once in a while I might wake up late for Fajr, but I am working on that. My iman has been up and down lately and shaytan whispers to me to stay sleep(Authu billah):astag:! I do make it up, but its not everyday or all the time.

May Allah help us with all our prayers, Ameen!:salah:

BigAk

Masha Allah.... I am so impressed with my brothers and sisters who do all their prayers on time everyday... May Allah help me up to your level. Ameen.

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler

I pray alla prayers since I started to follow Allah (Subhana wa ta'ala) last month, though I missed one Fajr:(. I thought a brother of mine told me that sunnah prayers were obligatory, so I do them too, including some nafils. It's probably not so smart to do what I'm doing as a beginner, because one can get discouraged from praying. When a beginner starts jogging 5 times per week, then after three weeks, 5 turns to 1 per week. But, I'm making up for the prayers I didn't do before I became devout. The more prayers we do, the better.

And being devout is the most important thing because we all want to be granted paradise and skipping prayers is nothing to aim for, because we don't know when we will die.

I heard an audio by an imam saying: a religious person that goes the wrong way close his death will not be granted paradise, and the non-religious whom becomes religious (Islam) close his death will be granted paradise.

Inshallah Allah (Subhana wa ta'ala) will make it easier on us.

Salam alaikum wa rahamatullah!

MashaAllah, I heard in a lecture I was listening to that if you try and pray your Sunnah prayers consistently, the reward is a palace in Jannah :D So Alhamdullilah, may Allah (SWT) strengthen us all to do what you do and keep us steadfast so that we can get a palace in Jannah, Ameen.

Oh and once my sister told me that she read in the hadith that one time the Prophet Muhammad :saw: felt the sun on his back, and he was shocked because he missed Fajr:

Book 004, Number 1448:
Abu Huraira reported that when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) returned from the expedition to Khaibar, he travelled one night, and stopped for rest when he became sleepy. He told Bilal to remain on guard during the night and he (Bilal) prayed as much as he could, while the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and his Companions slept. When the time for dawn approached Bilal leaned against his camel facing the direction from which the dawn would appear but he was overcome by sleep while he was leaning against his camel, and neither the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) nor Bilal, nor anyone else among his Companions got up, till the sun shone on them. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) was the first of them to awake and, being startled, he called to Bilal who said: Messenger of Allah I may my father and mother be offered as ransom for thee, the same thing overpowered me which overpowered you. He (the Holy Prophet, then) said: Lead the beasts on: so they led their camels to some distance. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) then performed ablution and gave orders to Bilal who pronounced the Iqama and then led them in the morning prayer. When he finished the prayer he said: When anyone forgets the prayer, he should observe it when he remembers it, for Allah has said:" And observe the prayer for remembrance of Me" (Qur'an. xx. 14). Yunus said: Ibn Shilab used to recite it like this:" (And observe the prayer) for remembrance."

rtbour

american muslima
My husband is trying to teach me how to do the 5 prayers. It's kind of hard for me because it's hard to remember what to say when I don't know what it means. Insha Allah, I will catch on soon, because I really want the peace that will come with praying those 5 prayers everyday!

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
There should be an option between number 1 and 2 for people who do pray on time everyday, except when they are out of the house during prayer time and can't get to a place to pray and thus have to make up those missed.

*StarLight*

^Ameeeen.
My husband is trying to teach me how to do the 5 prayers. It's kind of hard for me because it's hard to remember what to say when I don't know what it means. Insha Allah, I will catch on soon, because I really want the peace that will come with praying those 5 prayers everyday!

MashaAllah. May Allah Ta'aala make it easy for you, sister!

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
wa salam alaikum wa rahmatullah!

@ rtbour, something that helped me very much with the suras one must say during the prayer are here:

www.mounthira.com it has transliterations for short surahs and an audio you can play simultaneously. THe best way of learning in my opinion.

I visit it now and then to learn some new surah.

BigAk

There should be an option between number 1 and 2 for people who do pray on time everyday, except when they are out of the house during prayer time and can't get to a place to pray and thus have to make up those missed.

I think these people should select choice 1 according to their real intentions. But, you're right. Jazak Allah Khair.

BigAk

Brothers and sisters... Would you please help me figure out a way to pray all my prayers on time?? It seems so hard for me to do, and I am very impressed with the number of people who actually are able to do so.. Al Fajr would be almost an impossible task for me to do as I usually go to sleep so late.

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler
Brothers and sisters... Would you please help me figure out a way to pray all my prayers on time?? It seems so hard for me to do, and I am very impressed with the number of people who actually are able to do so.. Al Fajr would be almost an impossible task for me to do as I usually go to sleep so late.

I understand that Fajr is hard for you especially when you sleep late, but you know what I do, I set my alarm on my phone, and then I make dua that I get up for fajr, then Alhamdullilah I get up. The other salah, I have an Adhan that goes off in my house, so as soon as it goes off I get ready and pray, do not let anything distract just get up and go pray. I was listening to a lecture today about Death by Feiz Muhammad. And he was like if today was your last day on earth what would you do and how would you spend your time. Of course if this was our last day on earth we would stay away from the bad things that Allah (SWT) has forbidden us and we would try and do all the good things especially making prayer on time.

There is a hadith that if it is morning do not expect to live until the night and if it is night do not expect to live until the morning. So this is how we should live our life and this is the motivation to make salah on time. InshaAllah watch, and trust me, when you began to make your salah on time it'll become easy on you, then making the nafl prayers will be your next step and those will become easy for you trust me. I started praying the sunnah prayers and Alhamdullilah I can not stop praying them anymore, I have to make them as if they are obligatory (except when I travel). Therefore, do it for Allah and make dua and Allah will make it easy for you.

When you walk towards Allah may Allah run toward you ya bigak, and make it easy one you Ameen thooma Ameen.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
It was really really difficult for me to pray Fajr on time too in the beginning. Now I make it a habit to sleep early, if I can. My worst habit was that after all the day's responsibilities were over, I'd turn to the internet or some reading to amuse myself for a while, thinking that I finally deserved some time for myself. But praying is more important. (Though I still can't fall asleep before midnight)

One more thing is that I've noticed if you recite Ayat al Kursi right before you fall asleep, its much easier to wake up for the alarm at Fajr. Probably because Shaitan and his minions are always there fully waiting to attack you as soon as you try to get up. But with Ayat al Kursi, there's a guard appointed for you all night and Shaitan can't touch you then.