Du'a for my Friend's Mom

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalamualykum Warahmatullahi Wabarkatuhu,

Hope you all are in the best state of your spiritual and physical health.
Dear Brothers and sisters I request you all to please make du'a for my Friend's Mom, She is having an operation(on Optic Nerve) on Tuesday.
Jazak-Allahu Khairan (In Advance)

Ma'as salamah

Your Brother-in-Islam
Al-Abrar Ul-Hussain

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Salam

Walaikumassalam . We will surely pray bro . As every mother, is like our mother . And well surely, surely pray for her. Dont worry bro . Please stay with your friend . And console , your friend . And we all here in tti will surely pray :)

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Wa Alaikum Salaam! May Allah Grant her speedy recovery and grant her long life. Ameen.

Jazak-Allahu Khairan for your precious du'a brother.

Walaikumassalam . We will surely pray bro . As every mother, is like our mother . And well surely, surely pray for her. Dont worry bro . Please stay with your friend . And console , your friend . And we all here in tti will surely pray :)

Jazak-Allahu Khairan, Indeed you are right every mother is like our mother.
Insha-Allah I'll try my best to console my friend.
Take care,
:wasalam:

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Jazak-Allahu Khairan for your precious du'a brother.

Jazak-Allahu Khairan, Indeed you are right every mother is like our mother.
Insha-Allah I'll try my best to console my friend.
Take care,
:wasalam:

No need to thank me. Coz this is a duty of a muslim. Every Muslims are brothers and sisters. So dont thank and we will continue praying....

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Assalamualykum Warahmatullahi Wabarkatuhu,

Hope you all are in the best state of your spiritual and physical health.
Dear Brothers and sisters I request you all to please make du'a for my Friend's Mom, She is having an operation(on Optic Nerve) on Tuesday.
Jazak-Allahu Khairan (In Advance)

Ma'as salamah

Your Brother-in-Islam
Al-Abrar Ul-Hussain

Salam,

May your friends mother come out alive and successful in the operation. May Allah will it :D

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum
Inshallah taala brother, offcourse.

May Allah (swt) help her thru this operation and bless her with complete health and fast recovery - ameen

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
May our RABB protect her............ and May ALLAH (SWT) protect all the parents in the world............

SWORD OF SUNNA

slave Of Allah
May Allah sbhuan wa tallah bless your eyes by seeing your mom totally recovered insha'allah.
أسأل الله العظيم رب العرش العظيم أن يشفييها.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

May Allah give her fast recovering and grant her strong eman and health. Ameen

Inshallah I will keep her in my prayers and with Allahs help and will everything will be good for her.

May Allah bless you dear brother and reword you for always remembering your brothers and sisters in Islam. Ameen

Wa allaicumu Sallam wa rahamtullah wa barakatuhu

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

Ya Allah, give her good health and speed recovery. verily, You are the Healer.

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever visits a sick person who is not yet dying, and says seven times in his presence: ‘As’alu Allaaha rabb al-‘arsh il-‘azeem an yashfiyaka (I ask Allaah, Lord of the mighty Throne, to heal you), Allaah will heal him of that sickness.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

miq1

Praise be to Allah (The Glorified and Exalted).

May Allah (Exalted) allow your friend's mother to have an easy operation and speedy recovery. Ameen.

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
may Allah help her and give her a quick recovery .. I ll be praying for her inshaallah.. waiting for good news on tuesday inshaallah..

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam Alaikum warahmatullah

Jazakallahu Khair
May Allah SWT make her journey easy.
Inshaa'Allah everyone will pray for her physical and spiritual health

Barakallahu feekum
wassalamu alaikum

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Jazak-Allahu Khairan all,
Alhamdulillah She is done with the operation and now recovering.
Please do remember her in your du'as.