Egypt's destiny will be known in a few hours

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I'm ticked that the Egyptians aren't getting what they're asking for (surely that can't be true, I'm an "evil" American), but this is about the end of it for me. Why aren't fellow Muslim countries getting off their butts and helping? Is the blame going to fall on USA for that too?

:salam2:

This is not blaming USA but simple truth that Mubarak, Suleiman and all kind of regime are puppets of zionists and USA (or zionists in USA, if it sounds better).

Trying to turn discussions about Egypt to make excuses for actions of USA doesn´t change reality of international politics.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
My duas and prayers are with my brothers and siters in Egypt. With millions of people protesting for 18 continuous days, days and nights in Tehrir Square, they have shown that they have great courage to stand up against ruthless dictators and against injustice and for freedom.

Having said that, which I am saying with the bottom of my heart. My analysis tells me that sadly not much will change. Hosni Mubarak will go, but he will go after psychologically wearing down the protesters, and then in his place he will leave Omar Suleiman,
When I studied about Omar Suleiman it turned out that he is even worst than Hosni Mubarak. He is an ex-intelligence chief, he is extremely cruel and far ruthless than Hosni Mubarak was, and he is far more pro-Israel than Hosni Mubarak was.

And when Hosni Mubarak leaves power (and probably Egypt too), and protesters go back to their homes, then slowly all those who arranged these protests will start disappearing, and Egypt will go back to where it was. The only difference will be the face of the President. which will then be of Omar Suleiman.

And this will happen because this is what Israel and America want, specially Israel, which does't want any truly democratic government in Egypt.

I pray that I turn out to be wrong and people laugh at me, but my Egyptian brothers and sister get a better government.
But with sadness, I don't see it happening.
I just hope that I am wrong. I just wish that I am wrong.

:wasalam:

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
I'm ticked that the Egyptians aren't getting what they're asking for (surely that can't be true, I'm an "evil" American), but this is about the end of it for me. Why aren't fellow Muslim countries getting off their butts and helping? Is the blame going to fall on USA for that too?

I think every country is watching the current situation from a safe distance with quite some interest, as politically in the Arab world, Egypt is a major player. Each country at the same time is speaking for or against (or remaining neutral) to the protests in order to suit their own foreign policies and safeguard their political interest in the region.

I think involving any foreign country, be it USA or any other arab country would not be a good idea for Egypt. This would eventually not be in the best interest of the Egyptian people. It would be best if the people of Egypt are given the choice to put a representative govt in power whom they feel serves in best interest of their country. I hope and pray that people of Egypt's wishes are respected and they be involved in deciding who forms the future govt InshaAllah.

Perseveranze

Asalaamu Alaikum,

I encourage you to read about the inspiring Caliphates (early Muslim leaders) and how they used to live and compare that with the current "Muslim" Leaders and you'll find a major difference.

Just an example regarding Umar ibn al-Khattab

Once he was travelling with the servant to another city. They took turns to ride the donkey . On reaching the place it was the servants turn to ride the donkey and the people thought Khalifah Umar was the servant.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Ya Allah please save this ummah and save this country,

Ya Allah please forgive all our sins and save us from this regime,
Ya Allah please give us the strength to stay firm in our revolution,
Ya Allah we can do nothing without YOU
Ya Allah,when Your help will come?

Alhamdulilah Ya Allah You listened to our dua

revert2007

Love Fishing
As salamu 'alaikum

Yesterday I posted this thread at 6.02pm and I said a few hours and today I posted this thread at 6.04pm.

So the few hours means 24 hours lol

Allahu Akhbar
Allahu Akhbar
Allahu Akhbar

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Two comments:

1. Who said Muslim women were oppressed.

2. Do they not realize what wrath they have incurred spraying people praying.

sanan khan

I understand if only faces are to be changed than change having not meanings. we should pray for a beneficial change in egypt in all ways. Specially for a islamic government or for such peoples who taking care of thier country peoples.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum,

I understand if only faces are to be changed than change having not meanings. we should pray for a beneficial change in egypt in all ways. Specially for a islamic government or for such peoples who taking care of thier country peoples.

Thanks for that! Amidst the jubilation and relief I still think feet need to be firmly on the ground and heads very much out of the clouds. Egypts 'destiny' is yet to be determined.

It is significant that a such a long standing and brutal dictatorship had to submit to the will of the people in just 18 days, but what comes next is just as important if not more important.

Remember Mubarak was 82 yrs of age or close. I think it wouldn't have been too long before he snuffed it anyways, in which case who would have come next? More of the same. If Egyptians showed 30 years of passive acceptance and then 18 days of rebellion, then I hope they have over 30 years of determination up their sleeves to see this through and maximise the impact of their efforts.

fada_all

i was shoked yesterday when Mubarak talked and speciallay when he warned to punish all those supporting the manifestaions.....and the politic's leaders ....but al hamduliallah ALHAMDULIALLAH Allah decide.. that this is the last day of Mubarak so it is his end..al hamduliallah.....................