Family of assassinated child reveals barbaric conduct of Israeli soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Date: 26 / 08 / 2007 Time: 12:14

39681_457X400.jpg

Mahmoud Al Qarnawi (MaanImages)

Tulkarem – Ma'an – The Israeli occupying forces shot intensively at a child on Friday, while he was sitting in a fig tree in Seida village, near the northern West Bank town of Tulkarem.

11-year-old Mahmoud Al Qarnawi was left bleeding on the ground by the Israeli troops. When his mother asked the soldiers if her son was alive, they said "maybe".

The child had Israeli citizenship, but was visiting his relatives in the Palestinian West Bank village.

Ma'an's correspondent in Tulkarem met with Mahmoud's family. They said that Israeli Special Forces had shot and killed the child.

Mahmoud's sister, 16-year-old Ruqaiya, said she had watched as Mahmoud was murdered.

"Terrifying"

Ruqaiya said, "I heard the sounds of intensive shooting behind the house, I opened our gate to see what was happening and one of the soldiers shot at me. But I wasn't hurt. I sat in a room and minutes later my mother came.

"I went outside with my mother to witness the most terrifying thing I have seen in my life."

Ruqaiya continued, "Mahmoud was on the ground under the fig tree. He was moving but without sound or speech. There was a lot of blood around him.

"My mother asked one of the soldiers "is my son alive?" and he answered her in an ironic way in Arabic "maybe he is still." They stayed until he died and then left," she said.

Ruqaiya added that the soldiers refused to allow her to drag her brother's body away. "They threatened me, they said they will kill me, but I insisted on removing him from under the tree.

"His head was open because of the bullet wounds. The scene was terrible.

"The soldiers then asked me to remove my other brother, Siddiq, aged 22, who was also injured and bleeding. The soldiers then dragged him for seven metres before treating him."

A local lady said that the soldiers interrogated one of the other boys from the Al Qarnawi family, Safwat. "They questioned him and beat him. After that they got a football and began playing in the garden."

The Israeli forces alleged that Siddiq is 'wanted' for resisting the occupation.

http://www.maannews.net/en/index.php?opr=ShowDetails&ID=24972

BGfromGB

Not good news.

This is not good news. Where did this happen? Apart from the newspaper report its not, to my knowledge, mentioned anywhere else in other papers. Nor even on TV broadcasts. I would love to know exactly what happened as all of us do.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum Warahmatullaahi Wabarakatuhu

Those israeli soldiers seem to be targeting young boys as they're afraid that time will come Insha Allaah they will be outnumbered by Mujahideens. :tti_sister:

Brothers and sisters don't get mad or feel sad when you read such stories. Don't you realize that Insha Allaah the young boy Mahmoud and the others who have died in the cause of Allaah swt will be granted paradise? We should be congratulating them as they already have attained the ultimate goal. There is no better way to die than to die in the cause of Allaah swt. May Allaah swt give us that honor AMEEN.

Umm 'Amarah

This is not good news. Where did this happen? Apart from the newspaper report its not, to my knowledge, mentioned anywhere else in other papers. Nor even on TV broadcasts. I would love to know exactly what happened as all of us do.

As sister harb posted, it happened in Seida village, near the north West Bank town of Tulkarem.

See also http://www.aljazeerah.info/
and
http://www.kuna.net.kw/NewsAgenciesPublicSite/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=1836496&Language=en
and
http://www.qnaol.com/english/linkit-1.php?date=2007-08-24&no=27

Western News Agencies rarely report on horrific murders of Palestinians.

suumaya

Salaam
You will never see things like that in the media or news paper for one reason only. they do not want to tell you and the rest of us the truth... if that innocent young Boy was a Jew it would have been all over the media.

BGfromGB

Facts?

As sister harb posted, it happened in Seida village, near the north West Bank town of Tulkarem.

I have just read up this site and note that that it reports about the Israeli invasion of Jenin.

Realising that the West would not print such actions/atrocities and its biased attitude towards the middle east, I then decided to look for a totally unbiased and neutral forum to check this out.

That neutral and unbiased forum happens to be Google and Yahoo.

I scanned through these sites. Nowhere does this report appear. I only came across reports of the invasion of Jenin quite a few years ago. That's history and it is well documented as to who the invaders were.

Did this "invasion" happen very recently? i.e within the last week or so?

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salaam alaykum;

I am not sure what you mean about "invasion of Jenin" in your post. This "history invasion" you mentioned might be this one: in April 2002 israeli forces killed in Jenin 56 palestinians, injured about 150 and destroyed hundreds of houses.

Last time israeli forces attecked to Jenin:

Al Quds Brigades leader and one other operative assassinated by Israeli forces in Jenin; four others injured
Date: 25 / 08 / 2007 Time: 09:54

Jenin- Ma'an- A leader of the Islamic Jihad-affiliated Al Quds Brigades, Alaa Salah Mohammad Surour, has been killed in Jenin, while four others were injured, when Israeli Special Forces launched a military operation in the city, early on Saturday morning.

One of those injured, Mustafa 'Ateeq, 23, also an Al Quds operative, has now died from his injuries sustained this morning. He received a gunshot to his neck.

Eyewitnesses reported that "the man and his comrades were in a car in the city center, when they stopped to drink coffee in one of the cafes. They did not leave their car, but stopped for a little while. In the meantime, a Volkswagen car suddenly arrived. Several Israeli soldiers jumped out and started shooting at the car and its immediate vicinity. Surour was killed instantly, and three of his comrades were injured, one of which seriously. Another citizen, named Ali Abu Rmaila was also seriously injured."

The witnesses added that Israeli units were identified in three cars, several military jeeps and armored vehicles, patrolling the streets of the city in the north of the West Bank.

Full article: http://www.maannews.net/en/index.php?opr=ShowDetails&ID=24938

Ma´an News Service is not only where I have found information about murdering this child, also some other palestinian ones have told about it. I suppouse it will be mention in the next weekly report of PCHR what will release next friday.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Yeah, BGfromGB, unless Israel also claims it has commited such attacks, it is not true :rolleyes: Watch the BBC documentary "Killing Zone" in the Palestinian Video section. Israelis are massacring Palestinians everyday.

anamfaisal

ASSALAMOALIKUM,
its really very bad what is happening.But are responsible for all this you all wanna know why brothers and sister?Because we are not united.We left QURAN,SUNNAH everything runing after world.ARAB leader and also nor ARABS leader who are muslim they want that their position should be saved who cares about their people tell me one leader who cares about his countary a real MUSLIM leader.No one,i remember one hadtith from trmidhi that PROPHET MUHAMMAD[PBUH]told sahabee that one time will come when other nation will kill and slaughter muslims like animals.So one sahabi asked YA RASOOL ALLAH[PBUH] our population will be so less?PROHPET MUHAMMAD[PBUH] said no,muslims population will be more then those nation but MUSLIM will start loving world and will forget AHARAT.Muslim will forget QURAN and SUNNAH.so ,ALLAH[SWT] will take fear out of the heart of kafir for muslim.Brothers and sisters in islam i just want to say one thing as HOLY MONTH of RAMDAN is coming if cannot do anything for our muslim brothers and sister who are from any part of world if it is arab or ajam[non arab] and are going though all these suffering day by day we can atleast we make duas from our heart that ALLAH[SWT] help all of our brothers and sisters and MAY ALLAH[SWT] grant all of sucess in duniya as well as in ahrat.[Ameen]

Umm 'Amarah

Fiction?

I have just read up this site and note that that it reports about the Israeli invasion of Jenin.

Realising that the West would not print such actions/atrocities and its biased attitude towards the middle east, I then decided to look for a totally unbiased and neutral forum to check this out.

That neutral and unbiased forum happens to be Google and Yahoo.

I scanned through these sites. Nowhere does this report appear. I only came across reports of the invasion of Jenin quite a few years ago. That's history and it is well documented as to who the invaders were.

Did this "invasion" happen very recently? i.e within the last week or so?

Evidently, you doubt the authenticity of this report :)

Understandable, especially as you consider Arab News Agencies to be dubious sources of information.

The refutation of one incident such as this however, does not in anyway reduce the strength of the opinion that the israeli army uses unnecessary and unrestrained force in dealing with defenceless Palestinians.

However, let us just assume, using our God given intelligence that this innocent 11 year old died of natural causes, even though his bullet riddled body, strongly suggests otherwise.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salaam alaykum;

here is some other "news" what hasn´t never "happen" because you don´t see them from western "media":

Israeli forces fire on mentally disabled man in northern Gaza Strip
Date: 28 / 08 / 2007

http://www.maannews.net/en/index.php?opr=ShowDetails&ID=25014

Fatah leader admitted to Israeli prison hospital (after brutal torture)
Date: 27 / 08 / 2007 Time: 11:43

http://www.maannews.net/en/index.php?opr=ShowDetails&ID=24986

Palestinian prisoner in Israeli jail was beaten to death, Asrana confirms
Date: 26 / 08 / 2007

http://www.maannews.net/en/index.php?opr=ShowDetails&ID=24979

:shymuslima1: Did BBC or CNN showed these news then?

BGfromGB

Authenticity of reports.

Evidently, you doubt the authenticity of this report :)
That is correct. This is because there is so much hatred for one another that this hatred has blinded us to such an extent that it is imperative that these incidents are put into proper perspective. Such reports only serve to exacerbate hatred. Hatred is not God given. He deplores hatred because it is the direct cause of killings. Sadly and with all respect, some of us are guilty of just that. Even on this very thread. It is mentioned that 56 Palestinians were killed and 150 injured. Now looking it from that perspective . Then yes its definitely a massacre and is to be roundly condemned. And I will be the first to condemn out of hand such an act. But then that statement conveniently "forgot" to mention the fact that 23 Israeli soldiers were also killed. This now puts the incident in a totally different perspective where a battle instead a massacre took place. Its this perspective that is more truthful. It is the truth I am interested in.
Understandable, especially as you consider Arab News Agencies to be dubious sources of information
.Not quite true there my friend. I read these first hand reports not from Arab sources but directly from my own "back yard". From the British newspapers such as the Guardian and Independent. You see, its this type of blatant and misleading reports that are a direct cause of further bloodshed.I was horrified and indeed angered when I read them at first. It was only later that these damning reports were retracted' But the damage had been done. That damage had brought even more hatred into our hearts.I no longer have anything more to do with these newspapers.I would rather read aLJazeera if I could. That is the damage they have done to their own reputation.
The refutation of one incident such as this however, does not in anyway reduce the strength of the opinion that the israeli army uses unnecessary and unrestrained force in dealing with defenceless Palestinians.
I have no problem on that issue. Its time to look for peace without hatred in our hearts. As a non muslim and from what I have studied so far in the Qur'an, hatred is against God's teachings. It is NOT part of his agenda.Whether we like it of not, we all (the entire human race)will have to give an account of our hatred for each other. Israelis and Palestinians included. No exceptions. It is therefore time to go back to the quran (and even the scriptures) and follow its teaching of love and compassion.
WHowever, let us just assume, using our God given intelligence that this innocent 11 year old died of natural causes, even though his bullet riddled body, strongly suggests otherwise.
God will judge those prepretators. And judge them he will. That's guaranteed

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Muslim ummah is kind of parallized at this time, they cannot do much except geting angry. But don't worry, judgement day is getting near.

Here is an another news:

Extremist Israeli Coloniser Runs Over a Palestinian Woman in Hebron

HEBRON, August 27, 2007 (WAFA)-

An illegal Israeli settler and extremist coloniser ran over on Monday a woman in the West Bank city of Hebron, security sources said.

The sources added that the citizen Maryam Khalil was hit and suffered injuries all over her body. She was taken to hospital for medication.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Muslim ummah is kind of parallized at this time, they cannot do much except geting angry. But don't worry, judgement day is getting near.

Here is an another news:

Extremist Israeli Coloniser Runs Over a Palestinian Woman in Hebron

HEBRON, August 27, 2007 (WAFA)-

An illegal Israeli settler and extremist coloniser ran over on Monday a woman in the West Bank city of Hebron, security sources said.

The sources added that the citizen Maryam Khalil was hit and suffered injuries all over her body. She was taken to hospital for medication.

Salaam alaykum;

because this would to be believable new here is link to other news service to this same new as: http://www.imemc.org/article/50088

Israeli settler runs over a Palestinian woman in Hebron

Status
Not open for further replies.