george bush!!!

justoneofmillion

Aw don't be sad brother! THis isn't a fight it's entertainment. It'll end somehow. But there seems to always be a fight when I talk on a thread! Wow I'm good at debating on a website. :)
assalamu aleikum, wow man that was deep bro( what isra said) ! did you watch muhammad ali vs george foremann when he was telling him" is that all you got" brother abdul hasib is the best mashallah:SMILY346:

wassalam

SINDBAD

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Big kid opinions? I get a smart mouth with the bullies at school! :SMILY149: Like ther's this girl who won't shut up and stop making fun of people, so I make her shut up. :D

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
assalamu aleikum, wow man that was deep bro( what isra said) ! did you watch muhammad ali vs george foremann when he was telling him" is that all you got" brother abdul hasib is the best mashallah:SMILY346:

wassalam

SINDBAD
The Nabis are the best. The Mujahid are the best. The Shaheeds are the best. The sheiks are the best. The Muslim sisters are the best. The Hafez and Munin are the best. But no one is better than Allah and his servants.

:wasalam:

Daud McGuire

Say he is one
:salam2:

just think about it... he has put islam on the map!.....every1 knows there's somthing called islam now....

muslims are more aware of their religion and practising it more than b4......

i'm telling yah... the positives r endless.....if he goes on ... who's to say wat other +ves might com out!!!!

ofcourse then you'd hav 2 ova look the tiny little -ves i.e. the murders and detainings etc

yes George Bush 4 President (murderous so n so).....

george bush ddnt do anything for islam, when allah (swt) starts to give mankind more hidaya and the world succumbs to Allahs(swt) will, we do not says its because bush that islam started to warm to more hearts, No, we cant even say he is the reason islam is on peoples toungues, because even if george bush was to leave, islam wil still become more embraced for the shear fact the end is drawing closer and it is revealed.

Daud McGuire

Say he is one
salam

The Nabis are the best. The Mujahid are the best. The Shaheeds are the best. The sheiks are the best. The Muslim sisters are the best. The Hafez and Munin are the best. But no one is better than Allah and his servants.

thats hidden shirk, dnt attribute partners with allah (swt) Know one is better than Allah(swt). Just giving you a heads up,
Other than that salam alaikum

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
george bush ddnt do anything for islam, when allah (swt) starts to give mankind more hidaya and the world succumbs to Allahs(swt) will, we do not says its because bush that islam started to warm to more hearts, No, we cant even say he is the reason islam is on peoples toungues, because even if george bush was to leave, islam wil still become more embraced for the shear fact the end is drawing closer and it is revealed.

:salam2:

eemaan1 is being sarcastic in the post ;)

i doubt anyone would disagree with what u say.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
really??? omgoodness!!!

nah ure kidding bro, ure a joker.

no one with half a brain would say that! get real.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
:salam2: ^ Well the sister was probably hearing lies in school. Like the Social Studies or History teachers say stupid thungs. And a lot of them support Al Yahud. Or in other words Isreal. They hurt our sisters in Iraq and stuff, I hope the American soldiers over there (the one who wants to harm or has harmed Muslims) get their throats cut off or gewt punished like Al Tubba, Rass, A'd, Thamud, and Lut's tribe.

These videos are good.

[yt]S7EqyTS0s24[/yt]

Meshary's dua. I know I post it a lot but this is so sad I can't stop remembering these sad things that Sheik Meshary is asking towards Allah but he's great and talented. May Allah give him Firdaws. And Inshallah he'll be my teacher one day. :(

And Surah Qamar.

[yt]eILd8oKeoYA[/yt]

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Dawud Mcguire said:
thats hidden shirk, dnt attribute partners with allah (swt) Know one is better than Allah(swt). Just giving you a heads up,
Other than that salam alaikum

I'm not saying it like "They are extremely the best" I mean like : "The Mujahid are the best fighters. The Muslim Shaheeds are the best Martryrs and heroes. The Muslim sisters are the best women and girls in the Duniya (they show love to Allah and wear hijab). The hafez are the best Muslims and the Mumin (Muslims) are the best people on Earth (the Muttaqun anyway).

And I said no one is better than Allah and his servants brother. Maybe I'm the one who's giving you the heasds up bro:wink:

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu alaykum,

I know I would vote for George Bush if he ran again (too bad he can’t::biggrin: ) I personal hate the guy but his hate for Muslim united a lot of Muslim within and outside the United States. I am a person who believes everything happens for a reason and George Bush becoming president and September 11 happening was for Muslim unite and teach about Islam to non-Muslim. September 11 was a tragedy that affected (If you don’t think it did you may want to think again) everyone no matter what religion, culture, and race you may have. I read this book about Muslims in the Untied States and how their life was effect by September 11. This book contended so many different stories of born Muslim and America Muslim when September 11 happen they want out and comforted non-Muslim communities by teaching about Islam and what our Muslim brothers did was not part of Islam that Islam is not terrorist religion. So how many of you ever did that want out to teach about Islam ( I will be honest I didn’t do that)? So let’s put our hate for Bush aside and think about the good things his hate give muslims. :SMILY209: LET'S HELP OUR COMMUNITIES LEARN ABOUT OUR BEAUTIFUL RELIGION and Share our knowledge!

P.S please remember to keep those innocent students lost in VT this week in your prays!

:tti_sister: -May Allah keep us protect all of us muslims plus non-muslims1

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Some people talk wierd. So wierd, I might even be getting wrinkles in my forehead from looking cinfused all the time. Eh sister Nihm? And I will admit that after 9 11 people have become Muslims and stuff, and that some of us united together, but George Bush can die and I'll be happy. If he shows remorse for what he did and if he ever changes his ways and becomes Muslim (that'll never happen because greediness make people want to always gain, and that's him), then it'll be okay. But don't count on it though.

ShaheedU

Extinct
P.S please remember to keep those innocent students lost in VT this week in your prays!

:tti_sister: -May Allah keep us protect all of us muslims plus non-muslims1

Where any of these innocent students muslims?

May Allaah protect all the muslims only, Ameen.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2: ^ Well the sister was probably hearing lies in school. Like the Social Studies or History teachers say stupid thungs. And a lot of them support Al Yahud.

That is no excuse, we ALL here lies at school but were big enough to differentiate between truth and falsehood...which is why were muslim in the first place!!

that is the craziest thing ive ever heard from a muslim..(well almost!) everything happens for a reason i know..but u cannot say that it would be a GOOD thing for him to stay as president...thats like saying it was a good thing that all our brothers and sisters are dying like in that vid by Mishary.

sorry people im ranting but i cant believe it...some people would actually VOTE for muslims to get slaughtered????? :angryblue:

madness.

this is what he is responsible for:

(turn the volume right down first cos this clip has music...sorry.)

[yt]C9Y1XEb6r-M[/yt]

let me hear u defend him now

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu alaykum,

Too bad that is the way I talk (weird)! What in the world would you gain from this death borther Abdul Hasib? Give me one thing you would gain from his death and I will give you one thing we as Muslim would gain. Here is one Muslim will become the stronger the more Bush is around with his hate. For example, look at Iran. Hating someone is wasting your energy and you are doing that so stop wasting time hating someone who doesn’t even know you exist! If Bush dies and you become happy than I consist you an idiot.

There are arabic people on there was i don't if you were muslim or not. But it shouldn't matter we are all human first.

BlueFish

Response to George Bush...

Asalamu alaykum,

Brothers and sisters, I have thumbed through this thread, and it seems that there is a fair share that would prefer that G.W.Bush was not the Commander-in-Chief of the world... excuse me, the United States... sorry bout that. I don't wonder why those who favor him, think of him the way they do. I know it is the biased media that reaches them and wins over the week and poor judgment. The message that so called "leading news" media such as "FOX NEWS" and the like, constantly spew at the public in defense of Bush, twist the truth in a way that seems so bizarre it is like watching a warped comedy, only this is not a blockbuster film, it's what is happening in real life.
If you are in favor of the job Bush is doing and has done you must favor...

Bush's speaking skills as a leader...
[yt]Q83t320rseo[/yt]

Bush's ability to warmly interact with foreign leaders...
[yt]5tTCpn7-xVo[/yt]

Or his ability to explain and define issues so well...
[yt]mi49tvs8jp8[/yt]

[yt]FD7BDP3XMG0[/yt]

Maybe it is his agenda...
[yt]htW8wpkGPms[/yt]

Or is it how he stands in comparison with other great leaders...
[yt]Pa3J-L29iT8[/yt]

(I tried to find clips that have not been tampered with too much.)

This is who Americans have to lead the country. What he says about muslims...not really sure, if he does have an opinion about the ummah, I suppose you will just have to take his word for it. God help us all.

:allahuakbar:

PEACE!

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Too bad that is the way I talk (weird)! What in the world would you gain from this death borther Abdul Hasib? Give me one thing you would gain from his death and I will give you one thing we as Muslim would gain. Here is one Muslim will become the stronger the more Bush is around with his hate. For example, look at Iran. Hating someone is wasting your energy and you are doing that so stop wasting time hating someone who doesn’t even know you exist! If Bush dies and you become happy than I consist you an idiot.

There are arabic people on there was i don't if you were muslim or not. But it shouldn't matter we are all human first.

Brother Abdul Hasib is not talking about personal gain.

just one thing...

You call bro Abdul Hasib an ''idiot'' and yet u insist on asserting the inherent benefits of geroge bush as president...............?

:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister::tti_sister: