Global Effort Towards Khilafah

Idris16

Without upsetting some.

Are we discussing the same Mullah Omar leader of the Taliban that were backed by the west?.
What's wrong with seeking help from kuffar against other kuffar? Innovators speak openly against the Muslim rulers, are you an innovator? Yes I am upset, do not seek the "faults" of Muslims, know that the person who makes dua for the Muslim ruler is a Sunni inshaAllah and the one who makes dua against the ruler is an innovator inshaAllah. May Allah guide us.

Seeker-of-truth

Without upsetting some.

Are we discussing the same Mullah Omar leader of the Taliban that were backed by the west?.

Mullah Omar jeopardised everything he had for Osama Bin Laden, he compromised the lives of Millions of people knowingly for 1 man.

The americans gave him power, then he went against america and harboured one of their enemies knowing well what was going to happen.

A far better and more righteous leader would be King Abdullah (Allah protect him) who is the custodian of the two sacred mosques, but you are probably incapable of understanding why.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Brothers I do not want to cause fitna. Please refrain from anger. We are brothers under Allah, and we may disagree on certain views, but thats the beauty of this website. Who know, maybe one day, I'll become wiser and I'll change my view like Sister Aisya.

The only purpose I made this thread was to unite all of us and eventually encourage to rebuild the Ummah. I lost (at least) 3 cousins to Bashar al Assad--the youngest one is 17! I don't want any of you to lose family in the future because of an apostate ruler.

May Allah Protect all of your families and Keep evil as far as possible away from them.

John Smith

Mullah Omar jeopardised everything he had for Osama Bin Laden, he compromised the lives of Millions of people knowingly for 1 man.

The americans gave him power, then he went against america and harboured one of their enemies knowing well what was going to happen.

A far better and more righteous leader would be King Abdullah (Allah protect him) who is the custodian of the two sacred mosques, but you are probably incapable of understanding why.

How am I incapable of understanding? Please feel free to comment.

John Smith

What's wrong with seeking help from kuffar against other kuffar? Innovators speak openly against the Muslim rulers, are you an innovator? Yes I am upset, do not seek the "faults" of Muslims, know that the person who makes dua for the Muslim ruler is a Sunni inshaAllah and the one who makes dua against the ruler is an innovator inshaAllah. May Allah guide us.

Shame on me? That's what you gave me a negative Rep for? How immature.

I have nothing to be ashamed of unless you can point my faults out which I would then debate with you over.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Brother John Smith,

Let me welcome you to my world. I do not feel so alone anymore. Our younger brother loves to throw shame on me. More than once.

Now, let us all slow it down once more. Somewhere on TTI is a thread about the letter of changing one's condition before going to battle. How can a battle be won when no-one knows what they are fighting for or about or even why.

We can take an example of the American solider in Afghanistan or wherever. They go to the battlefield and discover something is very wrong. They come back broken. It seems that Muslims are taking to opposing this and that and being broken as well. What are we doing. We have no clue.

We are a very confused lot. We are a young lot. It amazes me that the world of Muslims is full of young hot heads. There is no trust nor leadership.

We are still suffering from what I call post-colonial stress syndrome. The Muslims were really duped in the 1900's. We have not recovered.

As the poet sang the revolution will not be televised. All revolutions start in the heart. We really need to be disguising what are the characteristics of the heart of a Believer. And how do we teach that to this generation.

Abu Talib

Feeling low

Righteous ??

[video=youtube;doHM-Dik0ZQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doHM-Dik0ZQ[/video]

It is not permissible for a man who believes in Allaah and His Messenger to put his hand in the hand of a women who is not permissible for him or who is not one of his mahrams. Whoever does that has wronged himself (i.e., sinned).

It was narrated that Ma’qil ibn Yassaar said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “For one of you to be stabbed in the head with an iron needle is better for him than that he should touch a woman who is not permissible for him.”

http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/21183/shaking%20hands%20with%20woman

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

The Prophet, swas, first obeyed. He spread the message very patiently. The Word had to penetrate to the hearts of others. He waited.

That is where we are lost today. Everyone is an expert on everything and in a rush.

Brother Idris...A man does not hide.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Righteous ??

Brother, you don't have to show that video.

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection . " [Bukhari]

- - - Updated - - -

What did the Prophet (PBUH) establish first?.

Tawheed?.

Salat?.

Islamic State?.

The above order is accurate

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Brother, you don't have to show that video.

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection . " [Bukhari]

- - - Updated - - -

That should be shown to the custodian of the two holy mosques and to the people who call you innovator if you don't agree with them.

John Smith

That should be shown to the custodian of the two holy mosques and to the people who call you innovator if you don't agree with them.

Can i just ask are you anti-Saudi?,they have done more good than bad for Islam and we should make excuses for our brothers & sisters in this deen.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Can i just ask are you anti-Saudi?,they have done more good than bad for Islam and we should make excuses for our brothers & sisters in this deen.

How do you define anti saudi did I say I want to kill them or I hate them?

We really don't know how much good we did for Islaam its only Allah who accepts it.

John Smith

How do you define anti saudi did I say I want to kill them or I hate them?

We really don't know how much good we did for Islaam its only Allah who accepts it.

I never claimed you wanted to kill or hate them,but you posted a clip showing the 'Handshake' which highlights the fault of the Custodian.

What i have seen the Saudis do to propergate islam outweighs any negativity attached to the family.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Ok.. help me out brothers.

Let's start at the basics. What is the most fundamental reason we need the khilafah. When Islam started to spread the decisions to see who would spearhead were simple.

We have a million nations. We have sectarian interests. We have the " This is my Islam" and I practice better than you.

In the interest of the discussion; so many can follow and gain knowledge..let's get some basic issues covered first.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
We need a true leader that can protect the barriers of our Muslim world from the outsiders who come in and cause fitna amongst ourselves. I understand that we should all start in our own homes, but Muslim lands are secularizing. You can teach your sons and daughters all about Islam, but children need the whole neighborhood to contribute as well. Would you believe if I told you that the outsiders are sending feeds of dirty channels on satellite in the Middle East? Yes, I know what you'll say: "well, a good Muslim father wouldn't buy a satellite tv and if he does he wouldn't let his children watch those channels!" True, but in a secularizing Middle East, that good Muslim father cannot prevent his neighbor from watching it. And whether the Muslim father likes it or not, that neighbor can potentially effect the children in the neighborhood. You cannot complain to the governments, because to government officials the satellite dish is the best thing ever! It keeps the people occupied! "Are you nuts?!" Second, the only problem why there is no Ummah now--nor is there an initiative-- is because a lot people out there are too comfortable to change. They choose assume that Muslims are incompetent and cannot unite--basing their judgment on TTI members that argue here on this website. Then they say, "you gotta live like the prophet!" True, but what about the Sahaba? Is it wrong to live like Umar?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

OK...what are the characteristics of a true leader. What would be his educational level? What about the limitations of his nationality. What sect of Islam would he have to adhere to for the masses to respect him?
The world has always been secular. We are just in an age where we celebrate ignorance in a flashy manner. We have more people but we remain in a joyful ignorant state.
Remember, for most to pray five times a day, fast 30 days, pay a little zakat is all they can do.