Hello everyone!

justoneofmillion

hi alykom ..lol erik happy to see that yep jesus pbuh is born without a father Adam peace be upon him also but i don`t know about the melchizeded but he seems to top them all on that issue according to hebrew 7:1-3

gookwell sveridge friend

Erik

hi alykom ..lol erik happy to see that yep jesus pbuh is born without a father Adam peace be upon him also but i don`t know about the melchizeded but he seems to top them all on that issue according to hebrew 7:1-3

gookwell sveridge friend

it was close, Sverige, just a letter to much there, nice job anyway, appreciate the try and effort:)
about the rest you wrote, I let our brothers and sisters explane it if they would even bother.
If you cant stay serious or sinsear, no need to reply to anything, (my opinion)
perhaps you replied in a bad time, state or moment but to me it wasent serious.
Regards /Erik

justoneofmillion

it was close, Sverige, just a letter to much there, nice job anyway, appreciate the try and effort:)
about the rest you wrote, I let our brothers and sisters explane it if they would even bother.
If you cant stay serious or sinsear, no need to reply to anything, (my opinion
am dead serious am not craking jokes here dude! ayways take care

sindibad

Hej Erik... du kan altid skrive til mig, hvis du har lyst eller bare vil diskutere... jeg er kendt som sindibad herinde og kommer fra københavn... Erik jeg har på et tidspunkt i mit liv været ude i nogle problemer, hængt ud med de forkerte og ligne.... men jeg spurgte mig selv "hvorfor er jeg muslim?" og jeg har brugt ca. 4 år af mit liv hvor jeg prøver at være et bedre menneske...

i sidste ende er det Allah "Gud" der her givet dig livet og der er Ham der tager det fra dig... det er kun et spørgsmål om tid.

Men du er altid velkommen til at henvende dig til mig...

KH sindibad

Hej, it means Hello in my mothertounge.
My name is Erik and I am swedish and I live in sweden.
I like to learn more about Islam,
I have many questions,
for one, where can I get a valid translation of the holy Quran in swedish , or secondly in english?, an audio book would be great also.
I like to gain new friends who think they can answer my questions on the way.
I have msn messanger and send me a note and we can chat there for the furture if you think you can help me on the way as I read.
I hope all is having, had or is about to have a good day.
/Erik

justoneofmillion

I have to say, I thank for the url but from your choise of words from time to time, I will not listen or read anything you recomend, why, due simply to what you showed on this islamic forum in manners. /Erik
well,you showed much more than bad behaviour ,prejudice, arrogance and superiority complex just read your posts ,but it is my duty to forgive and move on.. the truth is here no one is forcing you to anything it may shake you a little bit you may want to ignore it i understand but truth always does that.. and if your intention is to debate no problem bring it all.wish you the best

peace

Erik

well,you showed much more than bad behaviour ,prejudice, arrogance and superiority complex just read your posts ,but it is my duty to forgive and move on.. the truth is here no one is forcing you to anything it may shake you a little bit you may want to ignore it i understand but truth always does that.. and if your intention is to debate no problem bring it all.wish you the best

peace

sorry to hear you feel that way and that I came across like that to your ear. alot of strong words. I agree, no one forced me to be here, Im here at my own will and free choice.
The Debate issue is good I think but I have now watched so many debates about islam vs christianity that I want to make up my own mind and read both, thats achoice I have.
There are always people who studdied more and can make one side to realy seem to be true.
There are even people who dedicate there lives to this.
On the other hand ,there are many people that belive there is a God but still say, come on, do you belive that God created Adam and Eve? science know where we came from and devoloped.
Just the simplist thing,if there was a God, he would have showed to all what was true and not let this madness go on killing in the name of God.
I have no ide how many been killed in wars related to religion and even today children get killed or half blown away in the name of religion.
All are sick of seeing that and its to much I think, I andeveryone else who has a children can easily imagine, what if your child got a leg blown away!

How could God let that happen?
What if all gave up religion completly, all of the religions,would the world become a better world for our children?
/Erik

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam Erik,

First you need to decide in your life where God is. Once you have a firm girp you can move on. To debate means you have a solid foundation of your belief system. I do not think you know what you believe. Let us know. Some of your questions stem from a lack of knowldege. You are making the critical error of assuming the Divine Being would function on the flawed logical level we do. We are the slaves of Allah.

Erik

Salaam Erik,

First you need to decide in your life where God is. Once you have a firm girp you can move on. To debate means you have a solid foundation of your belief system. I do not think you know what you believe. Let us know. Some of your questions stem from a lack of knowldege. You are making the critical error of assuming the Divine Being would function on the flawed logical level we do. We are the slaves of Allah.

I know where Allah is, he answered many of my prayers so I personally know so by that., Only I and Allah knows what I belive.
I will´share what I know, There is only one God, Jesus is equal with God, just like islam say, You cant see God as a figure, that is why God sent jesus to represant God in a body to the earth,God Jesus and holy spirit are therfore one.
we can never see Allah directly, nor talk to Allah directly but only through the Holy Spirit.
Jesus never wanted to point out he was God or one with God but he gave hints he was, (recorded in the bible) Instead why we know he was is because so many who had nothing to gain claimed he was and therefore its the strongest testimony it is so.
If Jesus would have claimed everywhere all the time , any chance he had that he was equal with God, I would question it.
now not saying anything nor claiming anything, manmy gave up life in latter days to try and understand, I today just take a shortcut from all that.
I see, you who read this far expect a final saying to close the matter, trust me to many have tried, read the holy Quran and the Holy Bible and diside for yourself.
to bad all cant live free in this world and beeing able to do so.
Im happy anyway, my country is Christian but still Im free to build a mosk and go there.
I wonder is the merse if what Islam is all about lets people build a church in an islamic country.
I love you all, hope you is, are or about to have a wonderful day. /Erik

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
I wonder is the merse if what Islam is all about lets people build a church in an islamic country.
I love you all, hope you is, are or about to have a wonderful day. /Erik

Dear Erik, some of the most beautiful churches are built on 'muslim lands'....

loveislam1

Jesus is equal with God, just like islam say,
Erik I wanted to correct you, Islam in FACT does not say this and it is considered on of the biggest sins Shirk Kabir, Jesus is not equal to GOD, neither is Noah or Abraham or Muhammed. Also we CAN reach GOD his knowledge is everywhere and HE is ALL seeing and ALL knowing ALL Hearing, so we are assuradly able to reach the Omnipotent in our dua' and prayers No need for intercession not with Jesus ali salat wa salam nor Muhammed nor a priest. The Holy Spirit is the Angel Gabrierl who came to all of the Propehts peace be upon them.

What you described is in fact Christian teaching

BTW there are churches in countries ruled by Muslims.

Erik

Dear Erik, some of the most beautiful churches are built on 'muslim lands'....

I like you Libin but what you mean, simple because it was before,now after, would it be posible,or is it? can I build a church in Iran for example?

Erik

Jesus is equal with God, just like islam say,
Erik I wanted to correct you, Islam in FACT does not say this and it is considered on of the biggest sins Shirk Kabir, Jesus is not equal to GOD, neither is Noah or Abraham or Muhammed. Also we CAN reach GOD his knowledge is everywhere and HE is ALL seeing and ALL knowing ALL Hearing, so we are assuradly able to reach the Omnipotent in our dua' and prayers No need for intercession not with Jesus ali salat wa salam nor Muhammed nor a priest. The Holy Spirit is the Angel Gabrierl who came to all of the Propehts peace be upon them.

What you described is in fact Christian teaching

BTW there are churches in countries ruled by Muslims.

exactly what I said but not in detail, you helped my reply, speaking of other prophets, Noah, Abraham ,Mohammed, Jesus, the Quran dont even hold higher then mentioned prophets but still The Holy Quran awaits a second comming of Jesus Christ.
I asked ,what is Christ for Islam? no answer but still wait for a second comming of Christ.
The bible has been tested from start and still is, the Holy Quran also ,what differ them apart and speak by that tells another thing is, you can test or question the bible now today and forever, you cant question the Holy Quran in the last few hundreds of years, if you do, you personally get into trouble so that is why very few does, also another basic thing, if you got the truth, no need to spend time trying to show other claims not to be.
I love you all, hope you is, are or about to have a wonderful day.
ps, Im sorry if I &%¤ things, mno preist or educated or anything in religion, Im just like your brother you meet everyday and dont know the name of, mine is Erik

loveislam1

Erik In fact there are synagouges in Iran, there are churches in Morocco but they are empty only the attendant is there, my guess isChristianity doesnt thrive in Muslim lands, most christians are converting to Islam, not the other way around. Another thing I have noticed are Christians are not able to live without thier material worlds, therefore cant populate the areas.

loveislam1

I asked ,what is Christ for Islam?

Christ was born of the Virgin Maryam one of the four perfect women assured Jennah. He spoke as a baby, he was able to cure leparsy and the blind by the will and power and miracle of ALLAH subhana wa ta'ala, that was his gift or miracle that he was given. He was risen to heaven at age 33 when the Jews tried to kill him and will return at that same age to kill the Dajal, he break the cross , stop the paying of jixya and kill the pig, as a symbol of his tawheed and servatude to ALLAH ...... he will pray behind the Mehdi at the masjid in East Jerusalem Al Aqsa....., the Mehdi will lead Jesus ali salt wa salam in prayer, after killing the dajal he will live some years and will die of natural causes (some schoalrs say at the age of 70 or so) and will be burried by Muslims in muslim funeral in accordance with his true calling and purpose.

That is just a summary of course...

Erik

Erik In fact there are synagouges in Iran, there are churches in Morocco but they are empty only the attendant is there, my guess isChristianity doesnt thrive in Muslim lands, most christians are converting to Islam, not the other way around. Another thing I have noticed are Christians are not able to live without thier material worlds, therefore cant populate the areas.

replies show clear essance of a cult.
not replying to anything realy but replying alittle to something and then evolve it.
I know it sound stupid but brother her killed one of the questions, sayind there are churches in iran but noone goes there, now, lets read again, what was the question?
I wount " it, read above.
then fallowed by claims, most christians areconverting to islam.
Brother, where did you get that from? can yo give me a valid source?
I can give you one online right now that all or pretty much most would agree on, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fastest_growing_religion
what you achived by your reply was to not make it the last on the thread so perhaps a few missed to read it.

loveislam1

Erik I am not a brother I am a sister and I am simply through with this tread, , we have given you ample enough information concerning Jesus ali salat wa salam and you will now be held accountable for the information you have received before your creator...