Hi, I've recently accepted Islam...

sarahlou

Wa' salam, I have also recently excepted Islam and I know how you feel. Insha Allah it will get better. Just don't give up and take it day by day. Whenever I get discouraged I just remember the reason why I became a muslim. May Allah guide you Ameen.:hijabi:

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Wa' salam, I have also recently excepted Islam and I know how you feel. Insha Allah it will get better. Just don't give up and take it day by day. Whenever I get discouraged I just remember the reason why I became a muslim. May Allah guide you Ameen.:hijabi:
Welcome to Islam, sister. Insha'Allah, you'll stay consistent. May Allah bless you and your family. :)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

mashallah sister...may allah protect you, and may allah give you the ability to face this world...mashallah....welcome to islam ukthi :)

revert2007

Love Fishing
thats the spirit we want :SMILY346::SMILY346:

keep on learning my sweety sis...may Allah always help u..am very proud of u my dear...mashaAllah

2cool

Sarahlou, you're not a white american. i can tell by your spelling of certain words. there's a huge difference between excepting islam and accepting islam. Any white american would have known that.

either you didn't finish high school or you're not white and just posing as a white american on this website. you've got your spellings wrong. next time do ur homework before trying to pass off as something u're not.

my best guess is that u're a salafi but definitely not American.

With all this terrorism and shouting by muslims going on in the west, i doubt there are any white people turning muslim

hassana elkoussi

Sarahlou, you're not a white american. i can tell by your spelling of certain words. there's a huge difference between excepting islam and accepting islam. Any white american would have known that.

either you didn't finish high school or you're not white and just posing as a white american on this website. you've got your spellings wrong. next time do ur homework before trying to pass off as something u're not.

With all this terrorism and shouting by muslims going on in the west, i doubt there are any white people turning muslim

Excuse me, but this attitude of yours has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with being "cool". Sister Saralou is a white American & & sister Iderwent is British & we're proud of both of them. And instead of encouraging new reverts, you tend to discourage them and accuse them of lying. Are u a Muslim?? Just wondering. And please Mr, let them be and keep your beliefs to yourself.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
i dont believe it
Sister hassana elkoussi explained this to you, but no you won't get it!

Well, then DON'T believe it or whatever. If you are so repetetive, WHO CARES what you say?

Enjoy your life, and let us get on with ours! Good bye.
By the way, did I say you aren't welcome on TTI. :D

ISLAM WILL NEVER FALL, pal.

2cool

typical angry british muslim. i'm guessing u grew up without islam and suddenly heard talks from sheikhs after 9/11.

Tony Blair's fault that his decision radicalized an entire generation of young british muslims. i feel so sad for you. May Allah guide you and tell you the importance of patience. Verily Allah does not like impatient people

BinKhadija

An Akhu
typical angry british muslim. i'm guessing u grew up without islam and suddenly heard talks from sheikhs after 9/11.

Tony Blair's fault that his decision radicalized an entire generation of young british muslims. i feel so sad for you. May Allah guide you and tell you the importance of patience. Verily Allah does not like impatient people
TRUTH always hurts. Some ppl used to say that..lol, and just saw it myself today!

She explained to you in a good enough manner but you replied back with same trash again as you did to others. May be you aren't supposed to see the evidence since you're too cool!

Yes, may Allah guide me; I'm imperfect. :)

revert2007

Love Fishing

dont u dare say a word about sis saralou....i know her for 1 month and i hv been guiding her and encouraging her in islam and i know who she is...dont u dare insult her...who the hack are u to read people's heart and who the hack are u to decide one's iman..

what is the motive of u being here ??????if u have problem with british then go and get some other website to talk ur crabs...as muslims we do not descriminate anyone ...Allah gives light to people and He guides people to His religion...

what is ur damn problem here...i can use harsh words but i just dont wanna lower my dignity for a person like u..i forgive u coZ u are not a muslim...but again..this place is to learn islam and not to insult anyone...if u continue this way...get the hack out of here

take back ur words and u owe an appology to sis saralou...

sk8_zak

Assalamualaikum. There are alot of americans converting to islam. You should go visit ur local mosques in America. Or look up at the new reverts video section if you don't believe. Islam has no black or white. We're just MUSLIMS. :)

I heard the rate of people converting of islam there is higher than the amount of babies being born each year. And that is just one country.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
dont u dare say a word about sis saralou....i know her for 1 month and i hv been guiding her and encouraging her in islam and i know who she is...dont u dare insult her...who the hack are u to read people's heart and who the hack are u to decide one's iman..

what is the motive of u being here ??????if u have problem with british then go and get some other website to talk ur crabs...as muslims we do not descriminate anyone ...Allah gives light to people and He guides people to His religion...

what is ur damn problem here...i can use harsh words but i just dont wanna lower my dignity for a person like u..i forgive u coZ u are not a muslim...but again..this place is to learn islam and not to insult anyone...if u continue this way...get the hack out of here

I second that! Oh someone sounds rather blunt today! Lol. :)

You are right sister. And he's just one of those who come here with evil intentions and go back with nothing. (We don't back off, 2cool! You'll have to leave if you don't stop this non-sense.)

Didn't know you had been helping this new sister, in her deen etc. Masha'Allah! May Allah belss you and your lovely family. Ameen.

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
Assalamu alaikum,

I have recently accepted Islam and would love any advice anyone can give me. I am English and it can feel slightly lonely when everyone around me is living the life I just rejected...

Allah hafiz,

Salwa.

asalamualaikm sister! welcome to islam.
be hapy coz ALLAH is with u.
make du3a for the people.
may ALLAH guide them to enter islam like u.
seek knowledge in islam, here in tti is a good place to learn.
may ALLAH guide us all to HIM n may i see u in paradise inshaallah.

asalamualaikum!

revert2007

Love Fishing
I second that! Oh someone sounds rather blunt today! Lol. :)

You are right sister. And he's just one of those who come here with evil intentions and go back with nothing. (We don't back off, 2cool! You'll have to leave if you don't stop this non-sense.)

Didn't know you had been helping this new sister, in her deen etc. Masha'Allah! May Allah belss you and your lovely family. Ameen.
am not suppose to reveal but i hv no choice and i just gotta say it coz there is someone(me) who knows her very close from the moment she was lost till the moment she became muslim....she is a wonderful person and she lives like a muslim even before islam...she is very dear to me and i will never be quite if someone hurt her...

BinKhadija

An Akhu
am not suppose to reveal but i hv no choice and i just gotta say it coz there is someone(me) who knows her very close from the moment she was lost till the moment she became muslim....she is a wonderful person and she lives like a muslim even before islam...she is very dear to me and i will never be quiet if someone hurt her...
Yes you revealed when absolutely necessary, sister. I'm sure the OP sister would understand.

And of course we all Muslims need that spirit! We'll never quiet and let such troublemakers win; we and brothers & sisters in Islam are one just body. And who keeps it low when one part of their body is hurt!? (No-one, of course.) Subhan Allah.

Wa'salaam

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member

As-salaamu `alaykum

Is there any good in this behavior? You are inspecting the hearts of people, when the Prophet, sall-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam, prohibited such a thing. Your bizarre conclusions and foul, rude behavior is not necessary here. If you don't believe in White American and/or British reverts then I ask you, for what reason are you here? Why are you even using the Internet let alone a global forum aimed to help our new Muslim brothers and sisters? If you won't believe it until you see it, then travel and keep your denials to your self... And if you return here, show some respect.

Was-salaam

On another note, to Salwa, welcome to Islaam and the forums. Please pardon us for the statements of user "2cool", he's banned.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
May Allah Azwaj'al guide him now; and let him see the Light.

Hope if he does he comes back as a better person to learn about Islam. Insha'Allah.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise

:salam2:
Bravo sister Revert2007,
Actually it is you who are too cool. You treated him well sister, I think he deserved this. I still don't understand his motives. Whatever he was saying was so rubbish that it is totally wasteful to even talk about it.
Who haven't heard about Abdur-Raheem Green, Yousuf Islam, Yousef Estes, Sohaib Webb, Aminah Isslimi, Vynnona Ridley and many many many other famous reverts. Nearly every day someone (a white) revert to Islam.
It is good that he is banned. Good riddance. :SMILY139:

And WELCOME TO ISLAM and to TTI, our new sister Salwa !!!
:wasalam: