how did you come with you tag name

A

abdul ghaleeb

:bismillah:
:salam2:

once i was hamba(slave in my malay language) to dunia(the world),, but :salah: :tti_sister::inshallah: i will try hard to be a good slave of Allah now,,, so i am now HambaAllah

:wasalam::hijabi:

hi fellow hamba
im a hamba too(inshallaah till death)
for me:abdul ghaleeb just means slave of the conqueror. i say that so i hope Allaah(swt) will conquor my heart from shatan ....till death inshallaah

rony

As-salam brothers and sisters,
Actually Rony is my nickname.
It is very easy for me to remember and my friends can recognise easily.
Very good thread.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
DNA stands for the intials of my three names. Hah, did any one thing I'm studying biological sciences or something? (I am! :D). 1987 is the year of my birth.

Allahu_Hassbi

Wow nice thread here.
Well well as for my tag Allahu Hassbi came through a very beautiful Nasheed that i am very fond of & luv listening it.
Actually Allahu Hassbi means dat only Allah (SWT) alone is Sufficient for all my affairs.
Thought it was really cool to be known by this name @ TTI so I used it accodingly.:hearts:

:wasalam:

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Bawar means "belief, trust"

it is a Pashtu and Farsi word. [Afghanistan has two national languages, Pashtu and Farsi (Persian)]. It means the same in both languages.

aaminah

my muslim name... aaminah! :)
when i decided to change my name after my conversion, i wanted a name with my nickname minn still there then someone suggested aaminah meaning trustworthy and faithful to her husband.. inshaAllah :)

ScotsMuslim

Live for Allah and His Rasool (saw)
Asalamulaykum! hope u all are feel gud :D mAshAllah!

ye so my user name... is SCOTSMUSLIM as u can see lol... im from Scotland (or scottishland, or kiltland or whatever u want to call it lol) and Alhumulilah im a Muslim! :D so Scotsmuslim came 2gether! :D oh n the thing below it means.. " Oh I Said How you doin!" in punjabi lol :D

:salam2: I choose Basicofislam. Cause i feel we all need to first learn the basics. Follow it practice it day and night. Then only we can step to the next level.:hijabi:

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah

A good one:hearts: .

The Name is Sulaykha or Sulikha, My Grany was the only person who used to call me Sulaykha but after she died (May Allah give her Janatul-Firdows) nobody else did.

Durriyyah

Forever Student

My original name on here was Whitefyre, but that was an old Pagan name I had so I had it changed after I converted to Durriyyah. Durriyyah meaning glittering stars in Arabic, I think. Anyway, I found it on a website with a list of Muslim names and I liked the meaning so now it is my name on just about every forum/website I'm on.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Salaam, :)

Well every member of my family calls me...Libin!! :D it's like my second name, very few people are called that name (only 2 persons in my knowledge..)

Sissih

AhlAlSunahWaDjama'ah

I choose thise nick, because people call me like that sometimes hehe..

My name is actually Siham..

dawahforever

Asalaamu Alaikum

When I was a christian I studied Advertising..at the same time I discovered Islam. After I graduated, I converted and realized the advertising wasn't a very good profession for a muslim but decided to use what I learned in the cause of Allah to do advertising for Islam..otherwise knows as dawah and I want to do it for rest of my life..so dawah forever. I want to reach out to my people..I feel so sorry for them..I know what they are going through and want to help them insha Allah.

WA SAlaamu Alaikum
D4E

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Cool Post

Well my name is Mesbah.. I want to remove the 01 beacuse that is like No.1 makes me sound proud.. which i am not for sure...

Cool Post though.. although i had always wondered the same.. i couldnt dare to ask.. but it wasnt that hard was it?

loveislam1

Asalam alikoum
I love islam it occupies my identity and thoughts and actions so what better way to represent my passion and identity then through the thing I love the most. hence the name loveislam1

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
Salaam, :)

Well every member of my family calls me...Libin!! :D it's like my second name, very few people are called that name (only 2 persons in my knowledge..)

interesting thread!!
my cousin is called libin i think its a somali name:confused:

anyway my nickname is quite boring im a muslim sister so yh im chose "muslimad":shymuslima1:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Nice nick names :biggrin:

I use "sister harb" because I am sister and because my family name is Harb. How simple?

I use same name in every forums and in some times some people dislike my name, as they say word "harb" (war) is not good word at all. They compare it to "daar al-harb/daar al-islam" or then send to me some other information like this one:

Hadith - Muwatta 54.24 Malik related to me from Yahya ibn Said that the Messenger of Allah asked about a milk camel about to be milked, "Who milks this camel?" A man stood up. The Messenger of Allah said, "What is your name?" The man said, "Murra (bitterness)." The Messenger of Allah said to him, "Sit down." Then he said, "Who milks this one?" A man stood up and the Messenger of Allah said, "What is your name?" He said, "Harb (war)." The Messenger of Allah, said, "Sit down." Then he said, "Who milks this camel?" A man stood up, and the Messenger of Allah, said to him, "What is your name?" The man said, ''Yaish (he lives)." The Messenger of Allah, said to him, "Milk!"

:shymuslima1: