How will i convert!!!

justoneofmillion

hello,The truth about the gods!by the way who told you that Hinduism was the most ancient religion!there were religions in Africa prior to that!they were quite monotheistic in principle until happened what happened with most of the religion look at the vid.Even in the vedas you will find that there is only one god,and nothing is like him!but people thought they needed helpers to get the favors of god,whereas god is ever ready to accept everyone without intermediary mini gods or associates.The most important thing here is the truth not how we perceive the truth to be,if you can proove to me that hinduism is what god wants us to do i will become a hindou today, but i need proof my salvation can t rely on conjecture as there is only one truth,Yours or mine can t be both.
[yt]H7HxZd7hESE[/yt]

BinteShafi

Left long ago
"As to those who reject faith, it is the same to them whether you warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe. Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, an on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur)"

"Whom so ever Allah guides non can misguide and whom soever Allah leaves astry no can guide".

chimusocute

Oh Really....can u give me proof tht Quran is written by ur Allah!!!....
It might be written by an old arab man in desert.....???

justoneofmillion

Greetings,no i can t unless i prove to you as well that it is from your Allah swt too in the process.IF you are ready to have a civilized and friendly conversation,we all will prove it to you inshallah if you stick around with us ,the proofs are too many from very precise prophecies about the future to modern scientific and archeological irrefutable facts ,miracles and healthy logical reasoning .

Be patient and take it one step at a time, if you wish to ask questions go ahead but do not get angry, see it as if we were having a conversation around a cup of tee and chill a little...don t worry non of us will bite you although we are no vegetarians.

On the other hand allow me to understand something as am not very familiar with Hinduism are these gods you call unto specific for the wishes you have like the goddess of beauty the goddess of rain of happiness the goddess of marriage of fertility ...etc is this the concept you are portraying?Or is it like you believe in one god like the Vedas say!and the other gods are just a way tyo get you closer to god. explain a little if you don t mind.Be good

Imad

Hello chimusocute,

Thank you for asking us how to convert. It's easy to revert to islam.

First of all muslims believe in One God, Allah all praise is due to Him. Nothing is like unto Him. He is the creator of Adam and Eva our ancestors and the Creator of the Heavens and the earth. From Adam and Eva generations after generations came into existence. The first generations were muslims, who submitted themselves to Our Creator. After the first generations people made statues of some right-guided men. They wanted to remember this right-guided men and not to worship them. The generations which came after this generations thought that their ancestors worshipped this statues, so they began to worship this statues. From this statue worshipping generation differend generations emerged which worshipped differend statues. Every statue worshipping generation developed their own stories and way of worshipping this statues. Some of this statue worshipping generations are hindus and the polytheist of the arabian peninsula ( this are some examples, there are more)

Messengers -like Noah, abraham etc.. peace be unto them all- have been send to them to reveal to them the truth, some accepted the truth and others denied. The last messenger is our prophet Muhammad Peace be unto him. He has been send to the whole mankind as a mercy.

I really don't want to insult your religion or way of live, but you can see clear similarities between the polytheist of Mekka and hindus and other statue worshipping cultures.

All praise is due to Allah who have lighted this Earth with his messengers, who came to tell us the truth. All praise is due to Allah Our Lord.

I ask Allah to open your heart to islam.......

If you have any Questions or have any notion ( critique) on what i have written please don't hesitate to ask/reply.

Thank you for reading

Imad

hello chimusocute,

The Quran is not written by Allah nor written by our Prophet Peace be upon him, it's the Word of Allah. Allah have send angel jibriel (gabriel) to our prophet to teach him His Word. Our messenger was not able to write, so he asked his companions to memorise and to write it down.

At this moment millions of muslims have memorised the Quran by heart

There are no mistakes in the Word of Allah. If the Quran was the word of a humanbeings you would find many mistakes. By Whome in His Hand is my soul, you will never find any mistake in the Quran.

And also the Quran is in arabic and the polytheists of Mekka have been asked to produce one verse of this Quran, and they couldn't.

They saw the truth in the Quran. My Question to you is: Are you able to prove that the Quran is not from Allah all praise is due to Him?

Thanks for reading

Take care,

Imad

a_stranger

OUR creator:

"Say, 'He is Allah, the One;
Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
He begets not, and neither is He begotten;
And there is nothing that can be compared
Translation of the meanings of Quran

"nearer to us than our jugular vein" (Qur'an 50:16).

"...Allah knows well the secrets of your hearts" (Qur'an 5:7).

"When My servants ask thee concerning Me,
I am indeed close (to them).
I respond to the prayer of every suppliant
when he calls on Me.
Let them also, with a will,
Listen to My call, and believe in Me,
that they may walk in the right way."
Qur'an 2:186

In the Qur'an, we read that Allah is Compassionate and Merciful. He is Kind, Loving, and Wise. He is the Creator, the Sustainer, the Healer. He is the One who Guides, the One who Protects, the One who Forgives.

chimusocute

1 thing i will say i will never convert in ISLAM...i m really very happy with my religion.......I M A HINDU!!!! and i will not let another to convert...if they be close to god in their own religion....i will try my level best....i m just 23....but till i become 50 i can promise u tht i will be master in bhagvatgeet and all the vedas...

U say, dont be bais while reading quran....wht is the gurantee tht when ur Dr. Naik read it...he was not bais.....mark my word and u will remember me....

justoneofmillion

1 thing i will say i will never convert in ISLAM...i m really very happy with my religion.......I M A HINDU!!!! and i will not let another to convert...if they be close to god in their own religion....i will try my level best....i m just 23....but till i become 50 i can promise u tht i will be master in bhagvatgeet and all the vedas...

U say, dont be bais while reading quran....wht is the gurantee tht when ur Dr. Naik read it...he was not bais.....mark my word and u will remember me....
Good luck chimou may god keep you alive by then.You should tell your friend about your intentions then.So that he knows what to await .Tell him the truth it will avoid you guys a lot of troubles if one day he becomes serious about his faith as you about yours.But never say never because if you have any power over yourself just try and stop thinking,breathing or even less than that just stop blinking right now for ten minutes!It should keep you humble in your future studies of the vedas ,Quraan ...etc.be good

Omar (ex Andrey)

toLive&DieForAllah!

Dear Chimusocute,

1) please respect the people here - when you visit another person's house you are a guest there, not a host. And you are in our house. So please speak with respect to our values. Similarly if any Muslim goes to a site of your religion and speaks in a rude manner you ALSO have EVERY right to say the same as I do

2) The greatest sin a human can ever commit is shirk (from Arabic worshipping somebody other than God). Worse than a murder. Worse than rape. Worse than anything. The ONLY sin that God tells he can't forgive. In your case it is love for your boyfriend. Your boyfriend. A human who is no different than you. Who was born & will die. If you want to please him then read the Quran, study Hadeeth, but don't ever turn to God for the sake of ANY human.

My dear sisters and brothers!!!

I may be wrong, but please honour yourselves. The person is kufr, she enters our community site insults us & you tell her "sorry" & "not to hurt you" - Just think for a while what would our Prophet's S.A.A.S. sahabs do in this situation. At that times people used to respect Muslims & they considered Muslims very seriously. As actually they should. Nowadays people accuse us of terrorism & whatever else dirt they can find just because we don't stand for ourselves. Just imagine what would for example Christians do in such a situation. I know many Christians. If anyone speaks carelessly of Jesus A.S. or the Bible they terminate all the discussion at once! Just think of it...:salah:

justoneofmillion

Dear Chimusocute,

1) please respect the people here - when you visit another person's house you are a guest there, not a host. And you are in our house. So please speak with respect to our values. Similarly if any Muslim goes to a site of your religion and speaks in a rude manner you ALSO have EVERY right to say the same as I do

2) The greatest sin a human can ever commit is shirk (from Arabic worshipping somebody other than God). Worse than a murder. Worse than rape. Worse than anything. The ONLY sin that God tells he can't forgive. In your case it is love for your boyfriend. Your boyfriend. A human who is no different than you. Who was born & will die. If you want to please him then read the Quran, study Hadeeth, but don't ever turn to God for the sake of ANY human.

My dear sisters and brothers!!!

I may be wrong, but please honour yourselves. The person is kufr, she enters our community site insults us & you tell her "sorry" & "not to hurt you" - Just think for a while what would our Prophet's S.A.A.S. sahabs do in this situation. At that times people used to respect Muslims & they considered Muslims very seriously. As actually they should. Nowadays people accuse us of terrorism & whatever else dirt they can find just because we don't stand for ourselves. Just imagine what would for example Christians do in such a situation. I know many Christians. If anyone speaks carelessly of Jesus A.S. or the Bible they terminate all the discussion at once! Just think of it...:salah:
:salam2:All the honor is from and to Allah swt my dear brother ,we are no more than humble servants,that have being prescribed to honor themselves in the heart of the action at the right time.
Human beings struggle in all directions when they are breathless,that is how they find the order to their chaos of emotions and so do pregnant mothers while they give birth to a "new" human being.

wassalaam
jameel

muslimah-2k8

A Muslim isn't interested in converting people.........

But a Muslim presents the TRUTH........

It is up to you to verify it and then to accept it or not.........

You have to bother whether you want to go to heaven or hell........

Umm Ismael

Asselemou Alaikum,

As I am a muslimah, I wish you all the best with whatever religion that you decide to follow.
We wish you all, all the best inche Allah.

Conversion or not is your heart decision ( inche Allah)
being Hindu, being muslim, being christian, being buddhist.. look into your life and try to seek your path, the right path..

It is not a question of who is biased or not.. it is not people who will help you or not, decide or not, give you the example or not..certainly.. some can help.. but it is not always the case..
But just, before everything...before every help that you can recieve.. you should recieve it by a genereous heart and listenning ear.. without judging ( i am not saying that is not the case for you, i dont know), because as we are poor human... we, as human, cannot judge and pretend having the supreme Logic.. No one has this supreme Logic on this earth.

We, as Muslims, we believe that Allah has the Supreme Logic.
You are not a muslim, so certainly you think differently. No one will judge you, but as we hope..that others could know one day this beautiful Belief in Allah, this Love and peace that we feel by believing in Him, this manner to see the world when reading His words..this Truth.. we just want to share with others these Beautiful things..

I wish you all the best in your life and hope sincerly that you will find peace and The right path.

Sincerely
Hajer

muslimummah

Just a brother
Dear Chimusocute,
Thank you for signing up and posting. I just want to let know that we are not here to convert anyone. All we can do is convey the message of islam and answer some of the questions you might have. I invite to read the Quran with open mind (ignoring any pre-conception of islam you might have). You don't embrace islam just by reading the book. In fact, ideally one should know the basic fundamentals of all the major religions and compare. Reading/hearing glimpses from media or some site isn't really the ideal way to know about a religion. There are 100s of reasons why the Quran couldn't written by one illeterate man and it is already proven too(the scientific facts alone is more than enough). You should also learn in depth of your religion and seek/ask questions. In Islam, you're invited to ask questions. Ultimately, it will be upto you and your Lord.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

I agree with brother Kashif

Okay no one is asking you to convert,it was you who raised the question.
To you your way,to us our way.

Friend Chim at first if u have notice no one has asked u to convert. You have came here and asked for our advice and its Muslims duty that if anyone ask us for any advice we try to give the best what we can. As ur topic is HOW TO CONVERT TO ISLAM so all Brothers/Sisters said u to read and understand Islam then convert as after taking Sahada (reverting) in ur case only verbally and still beliving in ur old belives it will through u out from your old religion as well as from Islam also as Allah is all knowing even what is in ur heart and it may also hurts the feelings of the person to whom you love. In this way u will be of no where so all Brothers/Sisters advice you to safe you.

So here all Brothers/Sisters has given you a advice which is good for you. Now its upto u to decide. And belive me friend if once you start reading Quran with open mind you cant stop your self from accepting it and during which if u have any doubt in understanding it then Insha Allah we will be happy and try our best to help you insha Allah.

Hope you have got the answer to your question by the time taken by all Brothers/Sisters in replying.

May Lord guide all of us to the strigth path on which his blessings are and protect us from HELL Fire. Ameen.

Regards.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
hellow...

I advice you not to be proud of your age. Among the brothers and sisters who gave you advice, there are younger people than YOU (23 huh) and they know their Religion (ALHAMDHULILLAH). You cannot be sure you can live until 50 years old. DEATH may occur within next few minutes while you reading this post also. So DO NOT BE PROUD OF YOUR AGE. There is nobody who can wait for even a second when Malak al-Mawth comes, whether you believe or not. You also will surely know the truth of what I am saying when the time comes.

Islam is for the whole mankind. I pray ALLAH (swt) to show you the right path.

-brother IbnAdam-

Isra

aka Tree2008
I too was introduced to Islam by a Muslim man who I met on the internet. I feel so much love for this man who I have not yet met in person. He never forced me to believe in Islam but gently persuaded me to "just read the Quran" which I have been doing.

I was baptised Catholic and Mormon but I dont follow the Christian faith although I have always believed that Jesus was the son of God. This has been the hardest thing for me to give up in my mind. What helped me to accept Jesus as a Prophet like all the other Prophets and NOT as the begotten son of God is what I read that we are trained by our parents to believe in certain aspects of different religions. So with that in mind I really asked myself. I searched my heart and found that I had no proof whatsoever that what I was taught all my life was in fact the TRUTH. When I did that my mind (and heart) was opened and I began to understand everything I am reading in The Holy Quran.

I recently started to read the life of the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) and have accepted that he truely is a messenger of Allah. Ok so now I feel almost ready to take Shahada but.................I read the posts here. It made me doubt my true intentions once again. I had to ask myself "if it were not for this man who I am in love with would I care about Islam?" and "if something happened that I didnt end up with this man who I am in love with will I still believe in Islam?" In other words "am I doing all of this just for HIM or for MYSELF?"

These are tough questions and I cant pray about it because my prayers are not accepted by Allah and I am so afraid that it wont be Allah answering them if I was to pray but rather Shaitan answering them. WHAT CAN I DO? How can I get the answer I need to this very serious question? And Im afraid (terribly afraid) of what my answer will be. The man I love asked me this same question and I answered that I believe in Islam and even without him I will continue in it but Im not sure if thats the truth or just what I want to believe. This topic has brought some serious issues to the forefront of my mind and I dont have the answers I need.

So I guess my question is the same as the topic starter "HOW WILL I REVERT?" Everyone currently in my life is totally against me reverting to Islam. EVERYONE except this man who I love so much but have not yet even met in person. I feel so alone.

Umm Ismael

Nowadays people accuse us of terrorism & whatever else dirt they can find just because we don't stand for ourselves. Just imagine what would for example Christians do in such a situation. I know many Christians. If anyone speaks carelessly of Jesus A.S. or the Bible they terminate all the discussion at once! Just think of it...:salah:

Yes Subhana Allah, meche Allah, seyidouna Mohamed salla Allahou alayhi oua sallam, taught us to be generous and kind and respectful even though to people that don't do the same for us. Meche Allah.
Our generosity ,or our respect, doesn't depend on what we receive.
They can make accuses of whatever they want.. but subhana Allah, you can see that the prophet sallah Allahou alayhi oua sellim was so generous and kind to all..it was his so kind attitude towards all people that make the heart of people change (by the Will of Allah certainly).. to change persons, it is not a question of truth that you expose first, it is before inche Allah how you expose the truth.. to change a person ( if Allah will) begin by talking with the language of the heart.. this language is very very sensitive..

Alhamduli Allah and Allahumma salli oua sellim ala nebiyika Mohamed

إنّ المكــــارمَ أخــــلاقٌ مُطهــــــرةٌ الـــدين أوَّلُهـــا والعـــقـــل ثانيهــــا
والعلــمُ ثالثهـــا والحلـــمُ رابعهـــــا والجود خامِسُها والفضــلُ سـادِسُها
والبـــرُّ سابعهــــا والشُكْــرُ ثامنهــا والصبْــرُ تـــاسِعها واللِّينُ باقيهــــا

:)