Human Head Found In Hamburger

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

Assalamualikum.
I don't think it is true.It is just a joke :)

Allah knows the best.
Assalamualikum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

It's true sister
He even logged complain to the police!
But decided he won't sue the respective restaurant for it.

What happened to the world today?

~May Allah swt protect all muslim world wide~Amin!

Thank you for passing by sister.
~May Allah shower blesses upon you and your family~Amin!

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

I wonder how you couldn't differentiate between reality and fake stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who me?
The video tell the whole story!
~Sorry if it upset you i thought this is serious everybody ought to know ,
so maybe who know in future somebody may have slip somehing in someone lunch bag so checking the stuff first b4 taking it back home or to one office won't invite a disaster later if you know what i mean.

Thank you for passing by,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

Aisha Bello

re;human head found in hamburger

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS,WA IYATHU BILLAH,MAY ALLAH SUBHANAHU WA TA'ALA CONTINUE TO GUIDE US ALL.AMIN

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS,WA IYATHU BILLAH,MAY ALLAH SUBHANAHU WA TA'ALA CONTINUE TO GUIDE US ALL.AMIN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amiiin!
Thank you sister for your du á!

:tti_sister:May Allah swt protect all muslim~Amin!

Thank you for passing by sister

Take Care!

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum

The Onion is an American news satire organization. It features satirical articles reporting on international, national, and local news as well as an entertainment newspaper and website known as The A.V. Club. It claims a national print circulation of 690,000 and says 61 percent of its web site readers are between 18 and 44 years old. Since 2007, the organization has been publishing satirical news audios and videos online, as the "Onion News Network".

The Onion's articles comment on current events, both real and imagined. .............

source

I would personally say this video is fake
  1. The guy who saw the head in burger,looked down on left to read the script (i guess so)
  2. He also stated that he will still go to Burger King even after this incident.This shows that they are just promoting burger king.TRying to proove that nothing can stop anyone from eating burger king.
  3. Did you notice the woman's comment? "No its not bad at all compared to the horse head" 0:59
Allah knows the best
Assalamualikum :)

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member

Ofcourse it is fake.

The Burger king Lady says "We are looking for ....Someone who is missing head to come forward".
:wasalam:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

Ofcourse it is fake.

The Burger king Lady says "We are looking for ....Someone who is missing head to come forward".
:wasalam:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder if your statement is correct:rolleyes: so logg in a Police report and mentioned of dropping charges a fake too???
Hope so, becuz i wouldn't like to bringing home a human head in my take away not only Burger King but from any restaurant :) if you know what i mean.
As a matter of fact that was what i usually do, now i know that this kind of thing happen i would look not one but twice just to check if any part of human remain would include in my package :astag:

Thank you for viewing everyone.

~May Allah swt shower blesses upon you and your family~Amin!

Happy The Holy Month of Rajab.

Thank you,
Take Care!

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Sister you know in our country there is 'The Noose' right? Well the Onion is like them. They're not real. Besides, things like this do not increase us in faith.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
LOL.

This is from Onion News Network, which is a satire/joke group and a spin off CNN that makes funny videos on youtube. I've watched a lot of their clips and they are quite funny.
Just look at some of the other videos they've posted; they are all obviously made up. I don't know why there is a "debate" about it.

Assalam alaikum.

EDIT: Quoted for truth.

Assalamualikum

The Onion is an American news satire organization. It features satirical articles reporting on international, national, and local news as well as an entertainment newspaper and website known as The A.V. Club. It claims a national print circulation of 690,000 and says 61 percent of its web site readers are between 18 and 44 years old. Since 2007, the organization has been publishing satirical news audios and videos online, as the "Onion News Network".

The Onion's articles comment on current events, both real and imagined. .............

source

I would personally say this video is fake
  1. The guy who saw the head in burger,looked down on left to read the script (i guess so)
  2. He also stated that he will still go to Burger King even after this incident.This shows that they are just promoting burger king.TRying to proove that nothing can stop anyone from eating burger king.
  3. Did you notice the woman's comment? "No its not bad at all compared to the horse head" 0:59
Allah knows the best
Assalamualikum :)

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Wa`alaykum us-salaam

Whenever you see Onion News Network, know that the article is a fake. But yeah, everyone gets fooled by it first time.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

I respect everyone decision but........
there's a but!

The next time you visit The fast food restaurant just remenber this thread!:eek::SMILY26:
Lol....just kidding!Sorry!!!:SMILY126:

Have A Nice Day!

Thank you for viewing everyone.

:tti_sister:~May Allah swt shower blesses upon you and your family~Amin!

Happy The Holy Month of Rajab.

Thank you,
Take Care!