I want to introduce myself

elysetexel

Yesterday evening

Yesterday evening I convert to Islaam!! Iam so happy and gonna learn so much inshaAllah. Thank you sister for your help.
So now you all got a new sister:tti_sister:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Yesterday evening I convert to Islaam!! Iam so happy and gonna learn so much inshaAllah. Thank you sister for your help.

SubhanAllah sister :)

Allahu Akbar

All praises belong to Allah (swt) who guided you towards islam - ameen

many congrats to you sister, i hope you remain steady fast in your faith and always continue to grow in your practice and knowledge for Allah (swt) - ameen

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam

Ma Sha'a Allah

Congratulations my new beloved sister
I'm verry happy for you
may Allah help u and keep u on Islam

Dont hesitate to ask any Q or help, here we are all ur Family :)

revert2007

Love Fishing

Mabrook my dear...Alhamdulilah U did what most of the people can't do and Allah has guided you to the right path..InshaAlalh u will learn everything step by step and do not rush or get panic...take ur time in learning ok

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY288::SMILY288::SMILY288::laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::SMILY206::SMILY206:
:hearts::hearts::muslim_child::muslim_child::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::muslim_child::muslim_child::hearts::hearts:

Imad

Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

I am very happy for you dear sister.

Masha Allah oghti, ik ben echt blij voor je. Moge Allah je standvastig laten zijn op Zijn pad, amien.

Fi amanillah

Wassalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh

Ibn Uthaymin

"why don't you become a Muslim instead of all these weird religions. Muslims live a good life and are nice people."

Statements like are so interesting. Great stuff.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Wa'alaikum salam. May Allah make things easy for you sister. MashAllah!!!!! Alhamdulillah!!!!!

Welcome welcome and congratulations.

My father who is an atheist stepped up and said, why don't you become a Muslim instead of all these weird religions. Muslims live a good life and are nice people. Think about it.
Accually I was surprised of this reaction and at first I said no. But on some kind of reason I kept on thinking about it. And how further I came in Judaism how more I wanted to learn about the Islaam.
So after a couple of months I started to search and learn and found this site, which I am very happy about. So now my journey continues and Iam very pleased about it. InshaAllah

Is your father still an atheist? I'm surprise he said that to you, may Allah shower him with hidayah and guide him into Islam. My uncle used to say "if not because Muslims pray 5 times a day...." unfortunately he remain in his pagan believe. May Allah guides him too. Ameen.