I was a Jain Hindu. I converted to Islam just yesterday

mkj-india

:salam2: Mohammad Jamal :ma: nice name

May Allah guide you brother. As far as it's your wife and kids are concerned, you have to try your best. First you have to have full faith in Allah ! Your kids are young, and i think you can help them realize the truth a lot ! ...............................................................................................................!

:wasalam:

THANK YOU SO MUCH....I AM REALLY HAPPY TO BE IN ISLAM....INSALLAH, I AM TRYING HARD TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS....BUT WILL TAKE TIME..

mkj-india

My problem continues

Hello all brothers...

As you all know that I am now converted to islam but cant change my wife....where as my wife is ready to support me if I want to follow Islam but she will not change or convert herself in any case. While discussing this issues, I learned that it is better to be ISLAM and my wife as HINDU for some years and as time passes with me as MUSLIM and with Allah's blessings, she will one day surely convert. She said he will help me in turn I have to help her in each others religions....Insallah, it is the best part for me that later or sooner, I have found ISLAM as true religion for me. Though it is a sin to live with hindu wife but as Allah knows that I reverted to islam, allah will understand my problem and forgive me and help to come out of this problems.... Atleast in this situation, I can visit masjid and pray daily and live islamic way....which I think is much better.....

what do you say?

:salah:

muslimah-2k8

Hello all brothers...

As you all know that I am now converted to islam but cant change my wife....where as my wife is ready to support me if I want to follow Islam but she will not change or convert herself in any case. While discussing this issues, I learned that it is better to be ISLAM and my wife as HINDU for some years and as time passes with me as MUSLIM and with Allah's blessings, she will one day surely convert. She said he will help me in turn I have to help her in each others religions....Insallah, it is the best part for me that later or sooner, I have found ISLAM as true religion for me. Though it is a sin to live with hindu wife but as Allah knows that I reverted to islam, allah will understand my problem and forgive me and help to come out of this problems.... Atleast in this situation, I can visit masjid and pray daily and live islamic way....which I think is much better.....

what do you say?

:salah:

I Understand your problem........

Be patient... Allah is the MOST MERCIFUL....

But Remember you cannot be with her for a long time..as your wife is not a modest woman believing in one God from the people of the book (jew or christian)

I hope she reverts to Islam sooner , rather than later.....

The best thing you can do now is acquire as much knowledge about Islam as you can... and practise Islam in the best way possible... this may soon make her realise what actually is this true and beautiful deen....

mkj-india

I Understand your problem........

Be patient... Allah is the MOST MERCIFUL................................................................

[/B]

I think you are right brother...I should get more knowledge, and live a better life as MUSLIM....try and make new muslim freinds and then invite muslim friends at home......or visit their homes...this will make my wife compel think about islam but this may take months or years...who knows?

muslimah-2k8

Keep faith in Allah... Start from this moment learning more about Islam and find some muslims in your locality or your office who can help you... Also there are a lot of good islamic websites...

P.S. : I am your sister in Islam

mkj-india

Keep faith in Allah... Start from this moment learning more about Islam and find some muslims in your locality or your office who can help you... Also there are a lot of good islamic websites...

P.S. : I am your sister in Islam

thank you so much sister.....I am really trying and in need of local muslim friends

khalidvaseem

As Salam Alaikum ...Bro,
The hardship which you are facing, has been faced the prophets, his followers, and people who are walk in the straight path..
Inshallah Allah will guide you and will protect you and all, who seek refuge with Allah..

For now i would suggest you, do not panic... stay calm and ask help form Allah
stop having negative feeling.. Inshallah Allah will help you out...

mkj-india

As Salam Alaikum ...Bro,
The hardship which you are facing, has been faced the prophets, his followers, and people who are walk in the straight path..
Inshallah Allah will guide you and will protect you and all, who seek refuge with Allah..

For now i would suggest you, do not panic... stay calm and ask help form Allah
stop having negative feeling.. Inshallah Allah will help you out...

Salam malikum....thanks for your nice encouraging words....:salah:

salimkad

I pray to Allah that He manifests Himself upon your wife to convince her about the truth of Islam.Ameen

bilal amin

DEAR BROTHERS,

I WAS JAIN HINDU, CONVERTED TO ISLAM JUST YESTERDAY

YES, ITS TRUE...INSALLAH, I DID SAHADAH JUST YESTERDAY ONLY.

PLEASE HELP ME, THIS IS MY FIRST RAMADAN.

ALSO I AM MARRIED WITH 2 KIDS AND I CANT TELL THEM ABOUT MY CONVERSION, THEY WILL KICK ME OUT.. I AM IN PROBLEM AS I HAVE TO HIDE IT AND I KNOW ALLAH WILL FORGIVE ME FOR THIS...

ALLAHU AKBAR

salom alikom brother!! ALLAH will watch out for you!!! you must talk with them and trie to let them see the truth!! A muslim cannot be dishonest!!

Nurain

Asalamu alaykum

Brother Mohammad Jamal how are you now? It has been a few months. Please update us on your current situation.

Wassalm

daee

SALAM ALAYKUM, Since Allah (SWT) guided you Insha Allah, He will take care of you. As you know this life is a test and the harder you undergo the testing greater the reward for the believers. Please meet some of the Muslims in your community and ask for help and support. With sincere Dua Insha Allah your family too will be guided. I ask Allah(SWT) to comfort you and support you in your deen and Duniya. AAmeen.
Your Brother In Islam

yasser_cbe1986

return to islam

assalamualaikum

dear brother

i am very happy to know that u have reverted to islamtell me if i can be of any help personally inshalllah i will help you what is their with in my power.

dear brother

i know that its would be very difficult for u tell them atonce that u have converted instead start talking to them about islam help them understand the basics of islma
carry with u islamic books
to your house and one fien day wait for the right oppurtunity
and then announce your conversion then allah will bless you since they are young kids reverting them to islam should not be an issue try and help them understand my prayers are always with u

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
This is an old thread. Neverheless, don't be surprise. I received death threat for announcing my reversion to Islam. Some Hindus react violently when any family member reverted to Islam. May Allah makes things easy for this brother.

hafeezanwar

Masha'Allah, Congratulations

salam2:

Masha'Allah, Congratulations. May Allah help you through all the problems.

your brother

hafeez anwar
HYDERABAD
INDIA