Im so confused........

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

I hope all of my brothers and sisters are in good health and strong Iman.

I was thinking about something that I read in Quran which has me wondering. I read that in the day of judgement the Prophet (SAW) of the people will be brought before those people as a witness over what they were taught and what was fabricated.

My question is.......what happens to those who reverted to Islam? In other words my situation is that I came to Islam from Christianity which we all know very well Isa (Jesus SAW) was the Prophet. Then I became Muslim so our beloved Prophet Muhammed (SAW) is over Islam. When the last days are here which Prophet will be witness against me? Would it be Isa (SAW) during my days of Christianity or Muhammed (SAW) during my days of being Muslim or would my days of Christianity no longer count since all of my past errors were erased once I took my Shahada??? This is very confusing to me! Hope someone can answer!

Wa salam.

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Assalamualaikum

Say to those who have disbelieved, if they cease (from disbelief) their past will be forgiven. But if they return (thereto), then the examples of those (punished) before them have already preceded (as a warning).

(Al-Anfal 8:38)

Sorry my knowledge is limited. Someone else may have a better answer! May Allah bless you.

kayleigh

Your past sins were forgiven the moment that you reverted. Does that help? I'm sure those who are more knowledgeable will help if you could post the verse(s) you're talking about.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Islam is the religion of hope and forgiveness. The criteria for forgiveness is expounded in the Quran. The Prophet, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, will Insha"Allah be the intercessor for Muslims on the Day of Judgment. Islam moves forward. Remain firmly on the path and do not worry.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum.
When you converted to Islam for the sake of Allah,all your past sins will be forgiven plus all you past deeds will be added to your account.

On the day of judgement all propehts will say"NFSI,NAFSI",meaning "myself,myself.Even Isa pbuh won't help you because he will be taking care of himself on that day.

The only prophet who will open the gate of paradise and give intrecession is MUHAMMAD PBUH.

Allah knows the best.
Assalamualikum

besmiralalbani

Think for yourself
Salam alaykum

Look what Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

O you who have been given the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Believe in what We have revealed (to Muhammad SAW) confirming what is (already) with you, before We efface faces (by making them like the back of necks; without nose, mouth, eyes, etc.) and turn them hindwards, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers. And the Commandment of Allah is always executed. (An-Nisaa 4: 47)

O you who believe! Believe in Allah, and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW), and the Book (the Quran) which He has sent down to His Messenger, and the Scripture which He sent down to those before (him), and whosoever disbelieves in Allah, His Angels, His Books, His Messengers, and the Last Day, then indeed he has strayed far away. (An-Nisaa 4: 136)

And We have sent down to you (O Muhammad SAW) the Book (this Quran) in truth, confirming the Scripture that came before it and Mohayminan (trustworthy in highness and a witness) over it (old Scriptures). So judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging away from the truth that has come to you. To each among you, We have prescribed a law and a clear way. If Allah willed, He would have made you one nation, but that (He) may test you in what He has given you; so strive as in a race in good deeds. The return of you (all) is to Allah; then He will inform you about that in which you used to differ. (Al Maadia 5: 48)

Surely, those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah, in His Messenger Muhammad SAW and all that was revealed to him from Allah), those who are the Jews and the Sabians and the Christians, - whosoever believed in Allah and the Last Day, and worked righteousness, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. (Al Maadia 5: 69)

And there are, certainly, among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), those who believe in Allah and in that which has been revealed to you, and in that which has been revealed to them, humbling themselves before Allah. They do not sell the Verses of Allah for a little price, for them is a reward with their Lord. Surely, Allah is Swift in account. (Ali Imran 3: 199)

So it is clear dear sister, those who believe in their scriptures and in the Qur'an will be rewarded for that. Emaan (Creed) has 6 pillars and among them are:
Belief in all the prophets (Isa -alayhi sallam-included) and Belief in all the previous scriptures (Tora, Gospel) so the messagge is ONE.
Belief in Allah and worship Him alone.

And it is clear as the brother stated before
Say to those who have disbelieved, if they cease (from disbelief) their past will be forgiven. But if they return (thereto), then the examples of those (punished) before them have already preceded (as a warning).

Isa- alayhi sallam- will judg according to Islam:
Volume 4, Book 55, Number 658:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle (salallahu alayhi wa sallam) said
"How will you be when the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you and he will judge people by the Law of the Quran and not by the law of Gospel (Fateh-ul Bari page 304 and 305 Vol 7)

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 657:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle (salallahu alayhi wa sallam) said,
"By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly (as a Just Ruler); he will break the Cross and kill the pigs and there will be no Jizya (i.e. taxation taken from non Muslims). Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it, and a single prostration to Allah (in prayer) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it." Abu Huraira added "If you wish, you can recite (this verse of the Holy Book): -- 'And there is none Of the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (i.e Jesus as an Apostle of Allah and a human being) Before his death. And on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness Against them." (4.159) (See Fateh Al Bari, Page 302 Vol 7)

So Isa -alayhi sallam- will descend and will rule according to Islam, because the Qur'an is the last book and the Messagge of Muhammad -salallahu alayhi wa sallam- is the last Messagge.
Isa -alayhi sallam- will judge with the Shari'a, and he will not bring another messagge.
InshaAllah in the Day of Resurrection you will be judget as a Muslim, because after the Messenger of Allah, Muhammad -salallahu alayhi wa sallam- there is no choice but Islam and it is clear and evident that all the Prophets were Muslims, they believed in One God and didn't change the religion of Allah.

There follows the lengthy hadeeth about intercession:

It was narrated that Anas ibn Maalik said: Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told us: “When the Day of Resurrection comes, the people will surge with each other like waves. They will come to Adam and say, ‘Intercede for us with your Lord.’ He will say, ‘I am not fit for that. Go to Ibraaheem for he is the Close Friend of the Most Merciful.’ So they will go to Ibraaheem, but he will say, ‘I am not fit for that. Go to Moosa for he is the one to whom Allaah spoke directly.’ So they will go to Moosa but he will say, ‘I am not fit for that. Go to ‘Eesa for he is a soul created by Allaah and His Word.’ So they will go to ‘Eesa but he will say, ‘I am not fit for that. Go to Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).’ So they will come to me and I will say, I am fit for that.’ Then I will ask my Lord for permission and He will give me permission, and He will inspire me with words of praise with which I will praise Him, words that I do not know now. So I will praise Him with those words of praise and I will fall down prostrate before Him. He will say, ‘O Muhammad, raise your head. Speak and intercession will be granted to you, ask and you will be given, intercede and your intercession will be accepted.’ I will say, ‘O Lord, my ummah, my ummah!’ He will say, ‘Go and bring forth everyone in whose heart there is faith the weight of a barley-grain.’ So I will go and do that. Then I will come back and praise Him with those words of praise and I will fall down prostrate before Him. He will say, ‘O Muhammad, raise your head. Speak and intercession will be granted to you, ask and you will be given, intercede and your intercession will be accepted.’ I will say, ‘O Lord, my ummah, my ummah!’ He will say, ‘Go and bring forth everyone in whose heart there is faith the weight of a small ant or a mustard-seed.’ So I will go and do that. Then I will come back and praise Him with those words of praise and I will fall down prostrate before Him. He will say, ‘O Muhammad, raise your head. Speak and intercession will be granted to you, ask and you will be given, intercede and your intercession will be accepted.’ I will say, ‘O Lord, my ummah, my ummah!’ He will say, ‘Go and bring forth from the Fire everyone in whose heart there is faith the weight of the lightest, lightest grain of mustard-seed.’ So I will go and bring them forth.”

When we left Anas I [the narrator of the hadeeth] said to some of our companions, “Why don’t we go to al-Hasan, who is hiding in the house of Abu Khaleefah, and tell him what Anas ibn Maalik has told us?” So we went to him, greeted him with salaam and he gave us permission to enter. Then we said, “O Abu Sa’eed, we have come to you from your brother Anas ibn Maalik, and we have never heard anything like what he narrated to us about intercession.” He said, “Tell me.” So we narrated the hadeeth to him and we came to this point and he said, “Keep going.” We said, “He did not tell us any more.” He said, “He told me this hadeeth when he was a young man, twenty years ago. I do not know if he forgot or if he did not want to let you depend on what he might have said. We said, “O Abu Sa’eed, tell us.” He smiled and said, “ Man was created hasty. I only mentioned that because I wanted to inform you of it. Anas told me the same as he told you, and said that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) added: “Then I will come back a fourth time and praise Him with those words of praise and I will fall down prostrate before Him. He will say, ‘O Muhammad, raise your head. Speak and intercession will be granted to you, ask and you will be given, intercede and your intercession will be accepted.’ I will say, ‘O Lord, give me permission (to bring forth) all those who said Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah.’ He will say, ‘By My Might, My Majesty, My Supremacy and My Greatness, I will most certainly bring forth from it those who said Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 7510)

And Isa -alayhi sallam- when he will descend, he will pray behind the Imaam of Muslims, as a sign of respect for the Final Messagge, for Muslim Ummah and showing that he -alayhi sallam- has not brought a new revelation:

Jabir b. Abdullah relates that while narrating the episode of Dajjal, the Holy Prophet (salallahu alayhi wa sallam) observed:
"At that time AlMasih, son of Mary, will suddenly descend among the Muslims. A congregation will be assembled for prayer and he shall be asked: " O Spirit of God, come forward and lead (us in Prayer)." But he will say, 'No, your own Imam shall step forward and act as the leader.' Thus when the Muslims will have offered the morning Prayer, they will set out to do battle against Dajjal. When that liar will look on AlMasih ('alaihi Shalawatu wa Salaam), he will start melting like salt in water. AlMasih ('alaihi Shalawatu wa Salaam) shall advance towards him and slay him. And it will come to pass that every stone will cry out: 'Spirit of Allah, this Jew is hiding behind me.' Not a single follower of Dajjal will escape slaughter." (Musnad Ahmad, Basissila Riwayat Jabir b. Abdullah)

All divine revelations is correct from the point of view of the origin of the religion and ‘aqeedah (belief) of the Prophets. All of the Prophets received their Message from one source, which was the Wahy (Revelation), and they all had the same ‘aqeedah, which was the belief in Tawheed (absolute unity of Allaah) and the worship of Allaah Alone, even though there were differences in the details of their laws. This was confirmed by our Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) when he said: «I am the closest of mankind to ‘Eesaa ibn Maryam in this world and in the Hereafter. The Prophets are brothers although they have different mothers, and their religion is one» [Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3259; Muslim, 2365].

The phrase «brothers although they have different mothers» means: brothers who have the same father but different mothers..

Here we would caution readers against believing that the Jews, Christians and Muslims are following the same principles nowadays, because the Jews have changed the religion of their Prophet. Indeed, part of the religion of their Prophet is that they should follow our Prophet and not reject him, but they disbelieve in the Prophethood of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and associate others in worship with Allaah.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Assalam Alaykum Sister Isra

look sister Islam = Forgiveness for All Previous Sins

When someone converts to Islam, God forgives all of his previous sins and evil deeds. A man called Amr came to the Prophet Muhammad :saw: and said, “Give me your right hand so that I may give you my pledge of loyalty.” The Prophet :saw: stretched out his right hand. Amr withdrew his hand.

The Prophet :saw: said: {What has happened to you, O Amr?} He replied, “I intend to lay down a condition.” The Prophet asked: {What condition do you intend to put forward?} Amr said, “That God forgive my sins.” The Prophet :saw: said: {Didn’t you know that converting to Islam erases all previous sins?}
Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #121, and Mosnad Ahmad, #17357

After converting to Islam, the person will be rewarded for his or her good and bad deeds according to the following saying of the Prophet Muhammad :saw: {Your Lord, Who is blessed and exalted, is most merciful. If someone intends to do a good deed but does not do it, a good deed will be recorded for him.

And if he does do it, (a reward of) ten to seven hundred or many more times (the reward of the good deed), will be recorded for him. And if someone intends to do a bad deed but does not do it, a good deed will be recorded for him. And if he does do it, a bad deed will be recorded against him or God will wipe it out
.}
Narrated in Mosnad Ahmad, #2515, and Saheeh Muslim, #131.

Isra said:
I was thinking about something that I read in Quran which has me wondering. I read that in the day of judgement the Prophet (SAW) of the people will be brought before those people as a witness over what they were taught and what was fabricated

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Thus We have made you [true Muslims — real believers of Islamic Monotheism, true followers of Prophet Muhammad and his Sunnah (legal ways)], a just (and the best) nation, that you be witnesses over mankind and the Messenger (Muhammad) be a witness over you”

[al-Baqarah 2:143]

There are saheeh ahaadeeth from the Prophet :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) which explain this verse and state that what is meant by ummatan wasata is just and best, and what is meant by bearing witness over mankind is bearing witness against the nations on the Day of Resurrection, that their Messengers conveyed the Message to them. The words of the mufassireen do not refer to anything other than that.

Al-Bukhaari (4487) narrated that Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Nooh (peace be upon him) will be called on the Day of Resurrection and it will be said to him: ‘Did you convey (the message)?’ He will say: ‘Yes.’ Then his people will be called and it will be said to them: ‘Did he convey (the message) to you?’ They will say: ‘No warner came to us and no one came to us.’ It will be said to Nooh: ‘Who will bear witness for you?’ He will say: ‘Muhammad and his ummah.’” He said: “That is the words of Allaah, ‘Thus We have made you a just (and the best) nation.’” Ahmad (10891) added: He said: “And they will be called and they will bear witness that he conveyed (the message), then I will bear witness for you.”

Imam Ahmad (1164) and Ibn Maajah (4284) narrated that Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “A Prophet will come on the Day of Resurrection accompanied by one man, and a Prophet will come accompanied by two men, or more than that. Then his people will be called and it will be said to them: ‘Did this one convey the message to you?’ and they will say, ‘No.’ It will be said to him: ‘Did you convey the message to your people?’ and he will say: ‘Yes.’ It will be said to him: ‘Who will bear witness for you?’ He will say: ‘Muhammad and his ummah.’ So Muhammad and his ummah will be called, and it will be said to them: ‘Did this one convey the message to his people?’ They will say: ‘Yes.’ It will be said: ‘How did you know that?’ They will say: ‘Our Prophet came to us and told us that the Messengers had conveyed the message.’ That is the words of Allaah, ‘Thus We have made you a just (and the best) nation.’ He said: Just, so that you will be witnesses over mankind and the Messenger will be a witness over you.”

Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 2448.

Ibn Jareer al-Tabari said in his commentary on this verse:

What this means is that just as We have made you a just nation, bearing witness for My Prophets and Messengers against their nations, that they conveyed the message to them that I commanded them to convey, so too My Messenger Muhammad :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) will be a witness for you, that you believed in him and in what he brought to you from Me. End quote.

Jaami’ al-Bayaan, 2/8

Ibn Katheer said in his commentary on this verse:

Wasata here refers to the best and most excellent, as it was said: Quraysh awsat al-‘arab nasaban wa daaran, i.e., Quraysh are the best of the Arabs in lineage and abode, and the Messenger of Allaah :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was wasatan fi qawmihi, i.e., the best of his people and noblest in lineage. And al-salaat al-wusta means the best prayer, namely ‘Asr prayer, as is narrated in the books of Saheeh and elsewhere.

“that you be witnesses over mankind” means: so that you will be witnesses over the nations on the Day of Resurrection, because they will all acknowledge your virtue. End quote.

Tafseer Ibn Katheer, 1/181

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

What we learn from this verse is the superiority of this ummah over other nations, because Allaah says wasatan.

And we learn that this ummah is just, because Allaah says “that you be witnesses over mankind”, and the witness is the one whose word is accepted.

And we learn that this ummah will bear witness over the nations on the Day of Resurrection, because Allaah says “that you be witnesses over mankind.” Testimony may be given in this world and in the Hereafter. When the people are gathered and the Messengers are asked: “Did you convey the message?” they will say, “Yes.” Then the nations will be asked: “Was the message conveyed to you?” and they will say, “No bringer of glad tidings or warner came to us; no one came to us.” Then it will be said to the Messenger, “Who will bear witness for you?” He will say: “Muhammad and his ummah.” So they will be asked to bear witness on the Day of Resurrection and they will bear witness, so they will be witnesses over mankind.

If someone were to say: How can they bear witness when they did not see?

We say: But they heard it from one whose words are more authentic than what one sees with one’s own eyes, i.e., the Prophet :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). End quote.

Tafseer Soorat al-Baqarah, 2/115, 116

Al-Baghawi narrated in his Tafseer (1/122) that al-Kalbi said: Wasatan means the followers of the wasat religion, one that represents a middle path between exaggeration and negligence, because both are blameworthy in the matter of religion.

Shaykh al-Sa’di said in his Tafseer (p. 66):

i.e., just and best. Allaah has made this ummah just in all matters of religion, and in the middle with regard to the Prophets, between those who exaggerated about them like the Christians, and those who shunned them like the Jews, because they believed in all of them in an appropriate manner.

And they are in the middle with regard to divine laws; they did not go to extremes like the Jews or neglect them like the Christians.

And with regard to purity and food, unlike the Jews whose prayers are not valid except in their own synagogues and who cannot be cleansed of impurity by water, so good things were forbidden to them as a punishment; and unlike the Christians who do not regard anything as impure or forbidden, rather they permitted everything that exists. Rather the Muslims’ concept of purity and purification is the best and most perfect. Allaah permitted to them (the Muslims) all good things with regard to food, drink, clothing and marriage and He forbade to them all that is impure and evil. Hence this ummah has the most complete religion, the noblest attitude and the best of deeds. Allaah has bestowed upon them knowledge, forbearance, justice and kindness such as He did not bestow upon any other nation. Hence they are ummatan wasata, perfect and just, so that they may be “witnesses over mankind” because of their justice and fairness, so they will pass judgement over the people of all other religions, but no one else will pass judgement over them. Whatever this ummah testifies is worthy of acceptance will be accepted, and whatever they testify is worthy of rejection will be rejected.

If it is said: How can their ruling against others be accepted, because when there are two disputing parties, the word of one against the other cannot be accepted?

The answer is that the word of one of the disputants cannot be accepted, if there is some doubt about his character. But if there is no doubt and there is certainty of justice and good character, as in the case of this ummah, then the aim is to rule with justice and truth. The condition of that is knowledge and fairness, which both exist in this ummah so its word will be accepted. End quote.

Isra said:
My question is.......what happens to those who reverted to Islam? In other words my situation is that I came to Islam from Christianity which we all know very well Isa (Jesus SAW) was the Prophet. Then I became Muslim so our beloved Prophet Muhammed (SAW) is over Islam. When the last days are here which Prophet will be witness against me? Would it be Isa (SAW) during my days of Christianity or Muhammed (SAW) during my days of being Muslim or would my days of Christianity no longer count since all of my past errors were erased once I took my Shahada??? This is very confusing to me! Hope someone can answer

once you took your shahada you be muslim and follow our prophet Muhammed :saw:

But you should know Conditions of the acceptance of the Shahaadatayn

then tell All non muslim why islam is the religion of Allah?

islam is the religion of Allah

Surely the (true) religion with Allah is Islam, and those to whom the Book had been given did not show opposition but after knowledge had come to them, out of envy among themselves; and whoever disbelieves in the communications of Allah then surely Allah is quick in reckoning. (3 :19 )

islam is the religion accepted by Allah

And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers. ( 3 :85)

islam is the Turth .....

..and Allah saied:

Those whom Allah (in His plan) willeth to guide, He openeth their breast to Islam; those whom He willeth to leave straying, He maketh their breast close and constricted, as if they had to climb up to the skies: thus doth Allah (heap) the penalty on those who refuse to believe.
(6:125)

The religion before Allah is Islam (submission to His Will): nor did the people of the Book dissent therefrom except through envy of each other, after knowledge had come to them. But if any deny the Signs of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account (3:19)

If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (all spiritual good). (3:85)

=====================
[22] Is one whose heart Allah has opened to Islam, so that he has received enlightenment from Allah, (no better than one hard-hearted)? Woe to those whose hearts are hardened against celebrating the praises of Allah! they are manifestly wandering (in error)!

[23] Allah has revealed (from time to time) the most beautiful Message in the form of a Book, consistent with itself, (yet) repeating (its teaching in various aspects): the skins of those who fear their Lord tremble thereat; then their skins and their hearts do soften to the celebration of Allah's praises. Such is the guidance of Allah: He guides therewith whom He pleases, but such as Allah leaves to stray, can have none to guide.

(39:22-23)

===================
Have We not expanded thee thy breast? (94:1)

But Allah saied:

[106].......but such as open their breast to Unbelief, on them is Wrath from Allah, and theirs will be a dreadful Penalty.

[107] This because they love the life of this world better than the Hereafter: and Allah will not guide those who reject Faith.

[108] Those are they whose hearts, ears, and eyes Allah has sealed up, and they take no heed.

[109] Without doubt, in the Hereafter they will perish.

(16:106-109)

<wasalam>

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Assalam Alaykum Brother besmiralalbani

REally i like your reply Barak Allaah feek

jazak Allaah khyiran

<wasalam>

elysetexel

Iam so inpressed by the knowlegde of everyone. It's really comforting.

And sister, thank you for asking this question, it was on my my mind for a while:blackhijab:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam alaikum

to make it very clear I'd like to tell: Isa alahis saalam was sent only for the Bani Israels....he wont gonna recognise you there....in the Day of Judgement.....we are not Bani Isarel but we are the Ummah of Prophet Salla Allahu alahi wa sallam.

only Prophet salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam will be given the permission to intercede us....of course he may Allah be pleased with him, said : and if Allah subhanahu wa ta'la give me the permission, then I'll be able to intercede my Ummah.

May Allah subhanahu wa ta'la help us to oppurtunity to be the part of the intersession....ameen

and one thing: as you have accepted Islaam, alahmadu li Allah, you started just from the scratch, just u've open a new blank page of your life.....your past sins are forgiven coz you were gafil and your sins will be converted to reward inshaa'Allah

and Allah subhanahu wa ta'la knows the best
wassalamu alaikum wa rahmatu-llah

Tariq Rahman

Practising Muslim
Assalamu alaikum WRWB (May Allah (SWT) blessings & mercy be on all of you)

Masha Allah we have so many brothers & sister who have knowledge and make their best effort to shower light on the "Quran" & "Sunnah" - May Allah (SWT) reward for every once effort Ameen!

Isra - Firstly Mabrook/Congrates for reverting back to your actual faith, you must understand every born child is a muslim Alhumdulilah as he is born in the period of our beloved Prophet Muhammed (SAW) but due to their own family believes the child grow up with teachings of many religions not acceptable in the eyes of Allah (SWT) as far as Isa (PBUH) is concerned he spread the same message "There is One God" Allah (SWT) but later they were human who changed the scriptures which are no more authentic and in every religious scripture it is said "God is ONE" also the talk about our Last Prophet Muhammed (SAW) is present Alhumdulilah this surely proofs that we all are Ummah of Last Prophet Muhammed (SAW) Alhumdulilah for which we all are very thankful to Allah (SWT). This clears that you'll be wtiness by Muhammed (SAW) with Allah (SWT) permission.

When anyone reverts back to Islam their actual faith all there past sins are erased by Allah (SWT) mercy. As besmiralalbani and Abu Sarah have cleared the doubts Masha Allah here I'll provide you hadith from which your comfort level will increase and worry will vanish insha Allah

Sahih Bukhari
Volume 8, Book 75, Number 317e:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "For every prophet there is one (special invocation (that will not be rejected) with which he appeals (to Allah), and I want to keep such an invocation for interceding for my followers in the Hereafter."

Volume 8, Book 75, Number 317o:
Narrated Anas:

that the Prophet said, "For every prophet there is an invocation that surely will be responded by Allah," (or said), "For every prophet there was an invocation with which he appealed to Allah, and his invocation was accepted (in his lifetime), but I kept my (this special) invocation to intercede for my followers on the Day of Resurrection."

It was narrated by Abu Zarr himself who states that he said to the Prophet” “Messenger of Allah, what about a man who loves some people but cannot match their good deeds?” The Prophet replied: “You, Abu Zarr, will be with those whom you love.” Abu Zarr said: “I love Allah and His messenger.” The Prophet replied: “You will be with whom you love.” [Bukhari]

Jazak Allah Khair..
May Allah (SWT) forgive all our mistakes/sins and guide us to the straight path, the path of those who have received his grace & mercy Ameen!

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

Jazakallah khairan to everyone who had such knowledgeable answers to my question. You have taken all of the confusion away and completely answered what I needed to know. May Allah reward you very good for your help.

wa salam.........Isra*

Tariq Rahman

Practising Muslim
Isra - Pleasure is all ours this is actually deposit what everyone is making today in this world and we shall all get chance to withdraw hereafter which will be helpful for every soul to get place in Jannah :D

Jazak Allah Khair..
May Allah (SWT) forgive all our mistakes/sins and guide us to the straight path, the path of those who have received his grace & mercy Ameen!