Iran's forign policy

uskupi

:salam2:

LOL
Irans policy in Iraq is a , well u can call it pro america or u can call it peace process. About Taliban. Taliban was a puppet american controlled regime.
Before Taliban the government of Afghanistan was pro Russia. America didnt like that. So it got overthrown. Then Soviets attacked Afghanistan.

Taliban was ANTI-ISLAM , THEIR MISSION WAS TO MAKE ISLAM LOOK BAD !!

WOMEN WERE NOT ALLOWED TO GO TO SCHOOL !!!! U THINK THIS IS SHARIA????

MUSLIMS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUMB AND IGNORANT IT MAKES ME GO CRAZY SOMETIMES.

INSTEAD OF LEARNING QURAN, LEARN SOME POLITICS PLEASE

assalam alaikum...i can agree that Afghanistans policy under Gen Dostoom have being pro russians but to say that under Taleban regime was pro american (american poppet controled regime) is not serious attitude ,furthermore it is not true,maby the imposed regime of the Taleban was very strict in some areas of Afghan society and that has lead to that,that american government has use this situation to import their way of life (democratic) and benifits from geo-political i would say stratigic-economic place that Afghanistan have .In this intention of american government the Taleban were the main hurdel.This factum speaks against you'r attitude dear brother...assalam alaikum

Amir_of_spain

safavid era

As a person who holds islamic art and architecture as a passion, the iranian/persian city of Isfahan is a jewel of islamic design and beauty, and this reason alone makes me love iran! Oh also theyre more pro science and self development compared to their neighbours in the region. As one egyptian brother said when questioned about the iranian president 'why cant we even have one arab leader like him that speaks for our people/isssues"

assalam alaikum...i can agree that Afghanistans policy under Gen Dostoom have being pro russians but to say that under Taleban regime was pro american (american poppet controled regime) is not serious attitude ,furthermore it is not true,maby the imposed regime of the Taleban was very strict in some areas of Afghan society and that has lead to that,that american government has use this situation to import their way of life (democratic) and benifits from geo-political i would say stratigic-economic place that Afghanistan have .In this intention of american government the Taleban were the main hurdel.This factum speaks against you'r attitude dear brother...assalam alaikum

Hmmmm

U see afghanistan was (after the pro-russian president) occupied by the soviets. America hated the Soviets. But they didnt want to fight them. So the USA and Saudi decided to declare jihad. America financed these alkeida and Taliban fighters. After soviets left Afghanistan, America wanted to have a pro US government. So : Taliban came in power ! Alkeida and Taliban are creation of USA.

uskupi

assalam alaikum ...with my last post (# 21) i went out of the subject (issue) and i ask you all to forgive my dis-issuing this thread...assalam alaikum

uskupi

Hmmmm

U see afghanistan was (after the pro-russian president) occupied by the soviets. America hated the Soviets. But they didnt want to fight them. So the USA and Saudi decided to declare jihad. America financed these alkeida and Taliban fighters. After soviets left Afghanistan, America wanted to have a pro US government. So : Taliban came in power ! Alkeida and Taliban are creation of USA.

assalam alaikum...dear brother the situation under wich Taleban came in power in afghanistan will take much time to expose due to restricted time and space i have i can not do it.As for the Saudi's decision to declare Jihad is very proper decision wich can not be said for the USA.They had apsolutly different motive entering Afghanistan so you'r attitude;i citate you-USA AND SAUDIS DECIDED TO DECLARE JIHAD-...has to be seing as separetly decisions of the geveing states.Just to reminde that the bigest foe(enemy)of Saudis and the whole Ummah is komunism wich fundamentaly rejects Faith (religion)...assalam alaikum

As a person who holds islamic art and architecture as a passion, the iranian/persian city of Isfahan is a jewel of islamic design and beauty, and this reason alone makes me love iran! Oh also theyre more pro science and self development compared to their neighbours in the region. As one egyptian brother said when questioned about the iranian president 'why cant we even have one arab leader like him that speaks for our people/isssues"

Selamu Aleikum dear sister,

These days muslims are cowards. Instead of trying to prevent the upcoming war, they are trying to find flaws in Iran. " oh shia are kuffur, Oh look at shia sharia..." LOL so ridicules. COWARDS nothing more.

Seems like muslims today are more scared of America than of God.

Yea and after war , they start to cry, "Buh huh buh huh" lol
Yea America is rapping Iraq, and they will rape Iran. And what will muslims do?
CRY, Play some Blame Game. Why not blame urself ? Ummah ? Where is the Ummah in Iraq ? 1 Million Iraqis dead, Where was this " UHMMA " ?
Instead PKK is helping Americans into killing more muslims.

Look at chavez in Venezuela, Guy is strong like a rock. Not scared a bit.
U will never find some arab leader who is like him.

NAVEED

Assalamoalikum.
I very much agree with you, as I always argue with my friends about iranian role in middle east in particular and Islamic world in general, as we muslims by nature get very excited if someone ( like Iranian president) utter rhetoric against America and Israel( I sware by Allah its only rhetoric. only time will tell). We need to examine its role in Afghanistan and now in Iraq, and after visiting Syria and Jordon last year and talking to our brothers there, oh my brothers they have very different views about Iran. I don't want to start sunni shia debate here, but you don't need very deep knowledge about history to judge Iranian role since it was conquered by Hazrat Omar (Allah's blessing on him ) . Assalamoalikum for now.
brothers n sisters,many of us appreciate iran and ahmedi nijad for iits anti american policies,and consider iran as a very good muslim country,isnt it so?
muslims from every part of the world admired ahmedi nijad for callin bush "shaitaan buzurg"on the general assembly floor last year.
but i have some apprehension regarding its forign policies(sorry if i offend you).
we see its role in iraqi politics and ofcourse afghanistan its role is very much pro_american rather than ANTI.Iran along with India and Russia purchases lands and gift them to *!*!*!*!es.
they didnt accept Taliban as a muslim polity and so on so orth.what do u think is Iran a muslim country as it depicts its picture in our politics?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam

I am reading these posts with dismay. All I see is useless banter. Stop it. Stop the fingerpointing. I ask what are you doing to help. Nothing, but pointing fingers. You are playing into the hands of the oppressors. I will not tolerate people calling Muslims dumb. Our guidance comes from the Quran. The political mess in the world is partly due to the fact we gave up our teachings.
Now I have asked politely and I am asking again write in a manner that is condusive to Islam. Do not get allow your emotions to take you down a negative path.
We are trying to build dialogue. Please.

Amir_of_spain

asalam wailkium
sister mirajmom is right, u know many scholars and major students of knowledge often say to us the common people that sometimes we need to recognise how really weak this ummah is, and also our position/status within our community to bring about a change to all this international global fitnah, that we are not in the position collectively or individually to stop or reverse the current diasasters such as in iraq/palestine due to our own weakness and not having the authority to stop it since none of us are rulers. So its better to spend our time, energy and effort in trying to perfect ourselves, our own ibadah and aklaq and prepare the next generation to deal with the major political issues, this becomes a worthy aspiration since other goals such as politcal diasasters; were not in the position to solve them and just end up going around in circles about them, the same arguements used again and again, applicable 50 years ago and still will be in the future.

I will not tolerate people calling Muslims dumb. Our guidance comes from the Quran

Could u please stop gaining some Brownie Points, on my behalf ? U did the same thing in that saudi thread.
Of course not all muslims are dumb and ignorant. But there are some.

ALSO: DONT CALL ME A KUFFR AGAIN ! U THINK UR A BETTER MUSLIM BY DOING SO? I DOUBT IT, IN ISLAM ITS FORBIDDEN TO CALL OTHER MUSLIMS KUFFR.

uskupi

assalam alaikum ...i think brother waseem hanif is very temperamental ,that is normal we all sometimes are ,that should not be reason for getting mad at one eachother...assalam alaikum

But, see she called me Kuffr ! I know I make some bold statements sometimes.
I know Im not a Perfect muslim, BUT STILL
WHo is she to call me Kuffr ?
Is she god ?
Or a prophet ?

I dont like it that she called me so.

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan

LOL
Irans policy in Iraq is a , well u can call it pro america or u can call it peace process. About Taliban. Taliban was a puppet american controlled regime.
Before Taliban the government of Afghanistan was pro Russia. America didnt like that. So it got overthrown. Then Soviets attacked Afghanistan.

Taliban was ANTI-ISLAM , THEIR MISSION WAS TO MAKE ISLAM LOOK BAD !!

WOMEN WERE NOT ALLOWED TO GO TO SCHOOL !!!! U THINK THIS IS SHARIA????

MUSLIMS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUMB AND IGNORANT IT MAKES ME GO CRAZY SOMETIMES.

INSTEAD OF LEARNING QURAN, LEARN SOME POLITICS PLEASE
so you declare talibaan regime as anti islam.
who has given u the right to call the one side very just (even not be critisized) and the other one anti islam?
iran's role in muslim world is somewhat of a hypocrite.it serves for the very intersts of america in iraq and afghanistan
let me ask u jz one question ,has iran had good relation with any of its neghbouring muslim countries?
did iran support the northern allies of afghanistan because talibaan regime were not allowing girls to schools?
how about iraq?
ur attitude tells why the other poeple call us EXTREMIST,dear brother wasim hanif.
u support soviet union because its anti america.what about their anti islam policies in bosnia?

siddiq85

i support any one against US POLICY

Iranians are strong, they are united and independent and are proud of their heritage and civilization. Alot of us most probably look down on shias, thinking they will go to hell and deme them as heretics (as if wevwe the right to say that and play god when its actually allah's decision) but as you can see, unlike us they are the ones who have rise above all the negativity and have done something good for the Islamic world. Iran is one of the only few countries of the islamic world that arent an american puppet. they stood up against th ewest and dont want any foreign intervention in their affairs
. mebe there IS a hikmah why allah created this shia muslim thingy..its to see wether is there any tolerance for us to them and vice versa. Theres alot of sunnis, but alot arent united and probably not as hardworking as progressive as the Iranians. goes to show you quality is better than quantity sometimes.

to quote mr mahathir mohammed,

"what is it that we must believe when each branch of Islam thinks the other one is wrong? The Koran, after all, is one book, not two or three, or a thousand.

According to the Koran, a Muslim is anyone who bears witness that ''there is no God [Allah] but Allah, and that Muhammad is his Rasul [Messenger]''. If no other qualification is added, then all those who subscribe to these precepts must be regarded as Muslims. But because we Muslims like to add qualifications that often derive from sources other than the Koran, our religion's unity has been broken."
ESPECIALLY FORIENG...IRAN FORIENG POLICY IS GOOD..

who has given u the right to call the one side very just (even not be critisized) and the other one anti islam?
iran's role in muslim world is somewhat of a hypocrite.it serves for the very intersts of america in iraq and afghanistan
let me ask u jz one question ,has iran had good relation with any of its neghbouring muslim countries?
did iran support the northern allies of afghanistan because talibaan regime were not allowing girls to schools?
how about iraq?
ur attitude tells why the other poeple call us EXTREMIST,dear brother wasim hanif.
u support soviet union because its anti america.what about their anti islam policies in bosnia?

Well, First of all the soviet union does not exist anymore ! It was " closed" down.
Im also not pro-Russia, but im against US foreign Policy.
Taliban: Please my dear , take some history lessons !
Taliban was installed after the soviet - afghan war. Iran was not supportive of that war either.
Iran, Had bad relationships with their neighbours because those were puppets. Thats why !
Iran was against the Iraq war ! UR FRIENDS THE SAUDIS WERE PROMOTING IT!!!!!!!
Irans are not hypocrites. I think Saudi Arabia are. They wahabis but they also kiss bush on the mouth !!!!

THE WHOLE MIDDLE EAST ARE PUPPETS EXCEPT FOR: IRAN, SYRIA AND PALESTINE.

SO I ASSUME UR SAUDI ! BECAUSE UR BADMOUTHIN IRAN SO MUCH.

how about iraq?

I dont understand, what are u trying to say ?

" what about their anti-islam policies in Bosnia ?"

Here is the truth about the war.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/02/world/europe/02bosnia.html ?ex=1343707200&en=29ff175629c91599&ei=5090&partner=rssuserla nd&emc=rss

Read that.

kayleigh

Salaam,

First of all, reading this thread...well, some of the prejudices and judgmental, incorrect statements are staggering.

Second of all, you support Russia because they hate america? Do you so easily forget what they've done in Chechnya? Just because someone hates america doesn't make them someone to admire. Forgetting Chechnya, Russia is a corrupted mess (no offense to any Russians).

I find it very interesting that you hate america so much, yet to prove your point, you turn to american media (NY Times).

and lastly...Hugo Chavez as someone to admire? LOL. Perhaps then, we should all take the advice of the King of Spain, in what he recently said to Chavez: ¿por qué no te callas?

apocalypse77

Salaam,

First of all, reading this thread...well, some of the prejudices and judgmental, incorrect statements are staggering.

Second of all, you support Russia because they hate america? Do you so easily forget what they've done in Chechnya? Just because someone hates america doesn't make them someone to admire. Forgetting Chechnya, Russia is a corrupted mess (no offense to any Russians).

I find it very interesting that you hate america so much, yet to prove your point, you turn to american media (NY Times).

and lastly...Hugo Chavez as someone to admire? LOL. Perhaps then, we should all take the advice of the King of Spain, in what he recently said to Chavez: ¿por qué no te callas?

if there is no oil in iran, i doubt russia would be interested to back up with a muslim country anyway and iran knows that very well and keeps itself on guard. that means to say, if any country that doesnt have anything to offer to have some kind of protection form the "big brother" countries, then bye bye..otherwise why would usa would be so interested in pakistan and afganistan but not myanmar?

i think some pple seem to forget russia invaded afghanistan

kayleigh

if there is no oil in iran, i doubt russia would be interested to back up with a muslim country anyway and iran knows that very well and keeps itself on guard. that means to say, if any country that doesnt have anything to offer to have some kind of protection form the "big brother" countries, then bye bye..otherwise why would usa would be so interested in pakistan and afganistan but not myanmar?

i think some pple seem to forget russia invaded afghanistan

Exactly. It is very rare that a country would help a group of people or another country just out of the goodness of their hearts. If it won't benefit them in the long run, there's no point in bothering. Which is why there's so many humanitarian disasters that hasn't seen major foreign intervention at all, but if the place has oil, strategic location or other natural resources, they'll have countries knocking down their door to help.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I need to point out that I am too old to wish to gain brownie points. Please. I have not called anyone a kuffir that is a Muslim. I wrote that I will not tolerate any Muslim calling another Muslim dumb or ignorant.
Who am I. I am a Muslim woman. I strive to follow the sunnahath. I strive to be a good slave to Allah subhana talla. I am a mother and wife and worker. I am humble.
I have a lot of knowledge about politics. It is my background. I have followed political chaos for forty years now. I have participated in debates, forums, marches, protests, and worked for Islam in many ways to the point of losing jobs. I need no brownie points I walked the walk before many of you were born. So be careful in how you address me.
I will write ad nauseum on the need for Muslims to unite. I love Muslims and if you care to search my posts you will read for yourself how often I write the phrase I love Muslims...be they shia, sunni, whahabi, sufi, etc. etc. etc.
Iran is my love too, as that is the country of my birth, Pakistan is my love as that is the country my father helped to create as did my mother. Saudi Arabia is my love for that is the country of my Prophet (swas).
My love for Muslims is deep and real and honest.
I am not she..I am usually referred to as aapa. An Urdu term of respect and affection.
It saddens me that a Muslim man would go to such extremes to wish to upset a Muslim woman whose only desire is to please Allah subhana talla.
Son, we need to assist our ummath to become strong. The Prophet (swas) did not point fingers. He (swas) united a clan that became over one billion people. Let us strive to work together.