Is it just me....:O

AmeliaJohnson

Convert sister....
:salam2:
I hope all sisters and brothers are in the best of heath.... I dont really come here on TTI anymore much but come as soon as i get some free time... and when i came on here today i dont know it just doesnt feel like the TTI it used to be:( it was such a friendly place and felt like home but now i just dont feel like that :( and i saw a thread about mods banning some member... Well anyways whatever the reasons were members are leaving TTI too :( i know one sister fatima1994 where is she? she used to pm me and vm or on msn but now she left too ? i saw her profile it says gone? where is everybody? :(

:wasalam:

revert2007

Love Fishing
I hope all sisters and brothers are in the best of heath.... I dont really come here on TTI anymore much but come as soon as i get some free time... and when i came on here today i dont know it just doesnt feel like the TTI it used to be:( it was such a friendly place and felt like home but now i just dont feel like that :( and i saw a thread about mods banning some member... Well anyways whatever the reasons were members are leaving TTI too :( i know one sister fatima1994 where is she? she used to pm me and vm or on msn but now she left too ? i saw her profile it says gone? where is everybody? :(

Assalamualikum.Well dear,people must understand one important fact about being here.If people are here only for the reason of learning and for the sake of Allah,no matter what happens,they will stay.Take the good and leave the bad.

You can see how many old members are still around.I personally not being here to make friends.Even if I had some debate with someone,I really don't even remember the person's id and even if I have spoken in a friendly manner and pm them severel times,I wouldn't remember that neither till they refresh my memory.I am here to learn and to help.Thats it.Not more and not less.

As for the forum rules,the mod can bann whoever violates the rules.What we see and know is not sufficient enough to back up the other person.If we want to argue,in sha Allah wait till judgement day and Allah will reveal the truth infront of everyone.

I myself do not know what was the reason but it doesn't matter as my trust on the mods are very high and I wouldn't question why and what.We do not question our leader do we?

Even during our prophet's time the sahabahs do not keep on questioning why and what.They will do what the prophet pbuh ask them to do.

Let me tell others that please stop creating threads questioning our mods and trying to back up your friends.As I have said,what we know is very little compared to what mods know.They can read our PMs and they can closely monitor everything.

They have solid reasons for their action.If we do not support our leader,our TTI will collapse like our Ummah and if TTI collapse one day,each and everyone should be responsible.

WE must be thankful to have them to create this site so that we can learn.

Lets just say alhamdulilah and move on.No point of making havocs(not refering to you but to whoever have created havoc or have done the same mistake by making a bann a huge issue)

Allah knows the best
Assalamualikum.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

i know what you feel sis and i'm suprised that you feel what i though only ME was feeling:D!!coz this place this not the same as last year when i joined in.however it's mostly the post that i feel have changed their tones.somewhat half hearted and as if bored and lazy......weird huh??

that member you are talking about.sister he was at fault and he is being punished for that.whether the fault was entirely of his making or not is another story.inshallah we may have him back and things settled.

sis fatima is gone and so is sis hibba.sis binteshafi is almost gone and i dont' see many others around either.everyone had their own reasons but i think they should have stayed coz we are like a family.when one leaves.there is a blank....not good:(!!

what ever is changing here may ALLAH set it straight.i kno one thing we got to stick here if we want it going.leaving won't do anybody any good.

good to see you around sister.i pray we get the same atmosphere here again:)i miss the enthusiasm this family had for eachother:(!!

:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Hi, sweetie..it's me..mirajmom...I am still here.

We have ebbs and flows here. I miss many of the members. It was sweet. But we have added some excellent new members..stick around and post a few things. Good to see your name,

my love,
aapa

a_stranger

Dear young sister since we are still in this dunya we shall suffer from our ownselves ...we are not angles , the only perfect pure place is Janna;

7:43 And We shall remove from their hearts any lurking sense of injury;- beneath them will be rivers flowing;- and they shall say: "Praise be to Allah, who hath guided us to this (felicity): never could we have found guidance, had it not been for the guidance of Allah. indeed it was the truth, that the apostles of our Lord brought unto us." And they shall hear the cry: "Behold! the garden before you! Ye have been made its inheritors, for your deeds (of righteousness)."

Translation of the meanings of Quran:

15:47 And We shall remove from their hearts any lurking sense of injury: (they will be) brothers (joyfully) facing each other on thrones (of dignity).

Translation of the meanings of Quran

If we use this forum in a proper way we can learn alot.

We are very happy to have you again with us.

:wasalam::blackhijab:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum

yaar i feel same way i barely use it too ......

most of the ppl left cuz of the way things have changed now, and i was told to leave by :p by someone ahem ahem :p

i miss the old TTI where we all knew each other and were really friendly :)

alf2

Islam is a way of life
I've only been here since Dec of 2009, I believe.
I have had some members tell me some HARSH truth, but Its no reason to get offended and leave. The way I see it, is that if a person really loves you, they WILL tell the truth no matter if it seems good or bad.

I love everyone on this site, since they are my brothers & sisters in Islam. Insha'Allah we'll all stay on the Straight path. I feel honoured they care about me enough to help me stay that way.

If someone leaves, it's their choice. They either know enough about Islam or have trouble handling the truth. May they also stay on the right path. Ameen.

Just my 2 cents.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
I've only been here since Dec of 2009, I believe.
I have had some members tell me some HARSH truth, but Its no reason to get offended and leave. The way I see it, is that if a person really loves you, they WILL tell the truth no matter if it seems good or bad.

I love everyone on this site, since they are my brothers & sisters in Islam. Insha'Allah we'll all stay on the Straight path. I feel honoured they care about me enough to help me stay that way.
If someone leaves, it's their choice. They either know enough about Islam or have trouble handling the truth. May they also stay on the right path. Ameen.

Just my 2 cents.

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

sister i was already in a crying mood.and the truth of your post made me cry.i love you sister for you said what's been in my heart for long.i didn't want to say it myself incase my sisters who are already coming hard on us turn to the "dislike us" option.

what is truth is truth.last year when someone would tell you about the truth of Quran and sunnah no body argued it to suit there own choices of duniya.it was accepted whether or not they acted on it.it was ACCEPTED and APPLAUDED.we all kno ppl got problem practisng islam and some problems are not easy to handle.but THAT still didnot pay for any body's rejection.now you hear stuff that you feel you have commited a great sin by quoting the Quran and sunnah.and hurting the feelings of the one you love and care for.it really hurts!!!they think we just say and forget and try to force the truth on everyone.it's really hard on us.but we'll inshallah stay strong and spread the true word no matter what.coz that's one lesson we learned at TTI.may ALLAH give us istiqaama.

may ALLAH pay you very high sis.jazakallah khairan

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Assalamualikum.Well dear,people must understand one important fact about being here.If people are here only for the reason of learning and for the sake of Allah,no matter what happens,they will stay.Take the good and leave the bad.

You can see how many old members are still around.I personally not being here to make friends.Even if I had some debate with someone,I really don't even remember the person's id and even if I have spoken in a friendly manner and pm them severel times,I wouldn't remember that neither till they refresh my memory.I am here to learn and to help.Thats it.Not more and not less.

As for the forum rules,the mod can bann whoever violates the rules.What we see and know is not sufficient enough to back up the other person.If we want to argue,in sha Allah wait till judgement day and Allah will reveal the truth infront of everyone.

I myself do not know what was the reason but it doesn't matter as my trust on the mods are very high and I wouldn't question why and what.We do not question our leader do we?

Even during our prophet's time the sahabahs do not keep on questioning why and what.They will do what the prophet pbuh ask them to do.

Let me tell others that please stop creating threads questioning our mods and trying to back up your friends.As I have said,what we know is very little compared to what mods know.They can read our PMs and they can closely monitor everything.

They have solid reasons for their action.If we do not support our leader,our TTI will collapse like our Ummah and if TTI collapse one day,each and everyone should be responsible.

WE must be thankful to have them to create this site so that we can learn.

Lets just say alhamdulilah and move on.No point of making havocs(not refering to you but to whoever have created havoc or have done the same mistake by making a bann a huge issue)

Allah knows the best
Assalamualikum.

Salam Alaikum....

I'm here to learn and to share our knowledge....
we're here for to act as a united Ummah....
May Allah SWT save us from fitna.....may ALlah SWT reunite the Ummah.

Jazakallahu Khairan Sister...
Im 100% with you...and I guess there are more with us....actually we all are....may Allah SWT help us to fight the misunderstanding between us...

And Allah SWT knows the best
Jazakallahu Khair
wassalamu alaikum

revert2007

Love Fishing
Salam Alaikum....

I'm here to learn and to share our knowledge....
we're here for to act as a united Ummah....
May Allah SWT save us from fitna.....may ALlah SWT reunite the Ummah.

Jazakallahu Khairan Sister...
Im 100% with you...and I guess there are more with us....actually we all are....may Allah SWT help us to fight the misunderstanding between us...

And Allah SWT knows the best
Jazakallahu Khair
wassalamu alaikum

Walaikum salam.
In sha Allah,MAy Allah safe us from such fitnah and preserve our faith.Ameen.

Assalamualikum :)

abu'muhammad

Assalaamu alaykum,

There is a need to accept the fact that we all live with flaws, more or less. We have to accept our community as in that way. just as in our family we have differences same is the case with other social gathering.expect less from others, social relations thrives the best without expectations. we remember that the world do not revolve around anyone it’s big and everyone have their own life within.

Allaah blessed our prophet Muhammad (salAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) with all good qualities. Allaah says in quran for him (salAllaahu alayhi wasallam), “verily! You are upon the exalted character”. The best generations have also passed. Now We are remaining in present times who make mistakes, perhaps better is avoiding others and let them hide their face.keeping in mind that The best way to win an argument is by avoiding it.

members have tried to make this site successful venture and Allaah helped them and increased their morale. Further, yes no one has thought of bad outcomes, but unknowingly things go wrong. this is a part of humans, considering others superhuman or its simultude is much, just as we don’t consider that for ourselves too.

The favour we can do here is by bringing good material. Further We keep others in our silent dua. Give sincere compliments and admonition whenever needed in a way islaam teaches.

the members here spare out their daily time, adjust their routines. Just members are on the mission of dawah and want others to learn. I have seen so many and myself too who got better understanding of Islaam from this site.and have changed themselves, made them mature, taking matters seriously. This is an influence in a unique way in their life And this success can’t be ruled out.

One of the thing we all forget is when we are posing negs and doubt it implies that we have lost confidence from others. and in return others think us as problematic.On the contrary, people like to live and surround themselves with those who can decrease their burden or problems and not with who comes with their own problems.

People do honorary work here. In this world of time no one has time to do such a thing… Read, follow, give feedback etc. Its time consuming and tedious. Instead inshaAllaah we encourage the members here to fit and meet site standards so that there is no need or less need to counter the challenging situations.

Respected sister, I am not a neg or a liner picker.I hate from heart to have flattered talks, so I have written what I believe and think living on site.

InshaAllaah the things become better and soon there will be EID in couple of months, inshaAllaah.

jazaakAllaahu khayr,

Waalaykum salaam wa rahmatullah.

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
Asalama Alaikum,

People change their situation in life changes, therefore they may not spend as much time on a forum as they used to.

Wasalaam,

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum my dear AMINAH :)

hehe...guess that was because I was gone:p:p:p kidding.
well, you're right many of the "old" sisters that came by are now gone. People get busy....life happens....time goes on! So, dont worry, atleast the website is running and we have many great new members joining and sharing wal-hamduliAllaah.
as long as you can LEARN, SHARE, and make your IMAN GROW on TTI:) rest assured that it has NOT changed in the tiniest bit.....all praise is to Allaah alone!

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Assalam sister in islam

sister you should know we feel sad when we were banning.
but we do All that for sake of Allaah.

we need our member who wants to learn about Islam to be fair-minded and free from whims and desires. He should beware of the ways in which the enemies of Islam try to distort Islam. He should strive to learn about Islam from its pure sources and not from the sects who give a bad image of Islam by their bid’ah and innovations, like the Qadiaanis (Ahmadis), Shi’ah and Sufis, etc. These groups have distorted the message of Islam with their innovations, so he should not regard their actions and words as being Islam. We ask Allaah to guide us

Suhel28

Student of Deen

am just a new member here..
I got here while I was googling this thing about depression
and I joined this place

I really dont know how it was before
but its not so bad here too

thats what i feel :D

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalaamu alaikum my dear AMINAH :)

hehe...guess that was because I was gone:p:p:p kidding.

well tbh miss it's because ppl like you leave and then we miss them,that threads like these come into being:mad:....................:psister honest lol that happens.we are a family remember!! so feels blank when you get some good members our of the picture of inactive:(!!

Tariq Rahman

Practising Muslim
Assalamu alaikum WRWB (May Allah (SWT) blessings & mercy be on all of you)

Welcome back sister in Islam Ahlen Ahlen...I can understand what you're feeling but everyone have ups n downs coming in their life accordingly they act but we all are here for the sake of Allah (SWT) and our beloved Prophet Muhammed (SAW) insha Allah stay in touch and keep spreading Islamic knowledge you'll soon have many new brothers & sisters in Islam...

Jazak Allah Khair..
May Allah (SWT) forgive all our mistakes/sins and guide us to the straight path, the path of those who have received his grace & mercy Ameen!

besmiralalbani

Think for yourself
Salam alaykum

Brother and sisters, I don't know a lot of you here as you don't know me.
I try to know you when I read your threads.
For me it is important to read and think what the other members write.
So according to your articles I can judge you, because this is the only way.
I try to learn Islam, by myself and with the help of other friends.

So having a sound base of Islam we can be abe to judge better, and help our souls to realize, perceive things as we should perceive them (according to Islam not according to our desires.)

I try to make this Jihad with myself as Ibn al Qayyim -rahimahullah- said:
Jihad eith ourselves is of four types:
1- Jihad in learning the real religion without whom human being will never succeed and will never be happy in this world and in Akhira.
2- Jihad to put in practice what has been learned.
3- Jihad in calling the others that does not know Islam.
4- Jihad in educating ourselves to be patient for the sake of Allah when we deal with difficulties that we encounter during dawa (calling the people in Islam) and from the evil that people do.

So this is Sura Al-'Asr.

Now we don't know each ther personally.
So when we read about someone that does not agree with our opinions, or if we see our threads banned... we have to act like Islam teaches us. If the Administrators of this forum ban something, they don't do it because they don't like anybody of us...
If they see something against Islam teachings, they simply ban it... that's all, we don't have to be so worried.
Of course we have to investigate about this problem, this error and try to correct ourselves, or if the Administrators have wronged explain that you have a valid source where you took the Article.

I notice that we take this baning, prohibitons as a personal matter...
We have to leave aside our own desires and ask ourselves,
Is that what Allah wants from us?
Is this against Islam?
How should I act when a problem occurs, how should I deal with it?
Why did they ban it? (Without taking this as a personal matter, because here we want to grow up together, improve our knowledge, and act according to Islam teachings, so according to what pleases Allah.)

I am writing that because we don't know each other personally as I said above, and it is one thing when we know each other by our writing and another thing when we know each other personally so we can see into our eyes when we talk about a matter.

I ask Allah guide us to have a clear and sound understanding of Islam, to give us patience and do all the things that pleases Him according to our abilities.
Assalamu alaykum

Gernada1492

A Muslim
ups n downs are a part of life and when there are many ppl, they fight, they love , they laugh. Many thigns happen and every day and every night is not the same.

May be , you have come here after a while, that is why u r feeling like this.