Is there any racist in your area or work etc?

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

Global Peace I agree with you in many comments you made. Why certain Muslim countries uses female servants for illegal sex, rape while their wives on holiday somewhere between London and Paris. Why indians are considered as dumb and uneducated in certian countries (if you dont know a particalr info, citizins of that country tell you '' are you Hindi'' in Arabic '' inta Hindi''.. This is not racism!!!!!

Why certain men from Muslim countries purchase females from their very poor parents for marriage for his 2 weeks holiday...... Global peace I respect you for saying the truth very clear indeed....

For further evidence please read ''The Rise, Corruption and Coming Fall of the House of Saud'' by Said K. Aburish... You can purchase it from www.waterstones.com. ISBN: 9780747520405... Go and read the muslims on muslim racism, and you will find out how far they went......

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Brilliant book Bro. Excellent choice.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/House-Saud-...5611131?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1181563983&sr=8-2

Global Peace I agree with you in many comments you made. Why certain Muslim countries uses female servants for illegal sex, rape while their wives on holiday somewhere between London and Paris. Why indians are considered as dumb and uneducated in certian countries (if you dont know a particalr info, citizins of that country tell you '' are you Hindi'' in Arabic '' inta Hindi''.. This is not racism!!!!!

Why certain men from Muslim countries purchase females from their very poor parents for marriage for his 2 weeks holiday...... Global peace I respect you for saying the truth very clear indeed....

For further evidence please read ''The Rise, Corruption and Coming Fall of the House of Saud'' by Said K. Aburish... You can purchase it from www.waterstones.com. ISBN: 9780747520405... Go and read the muslims on muslim racism, and you will find out how far they went......

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

i'm not so much concerned with racism in the workplace as much as i am concerned about racism that resides in the ummah. sadly, very often i have been treated better by non muslims than i have been treated by muslims. but maybe i'm making a mistake by saying that. maybe those muslims aren't really muslims at all. because we all know that islam does not preach racism. many of these racist " brothers " pray 5 times a day, give zakat, fast, have performed hajj, heace read quran and sunnah, but it seems that they forgot all about the prophet's :saw: final sermon, condemning racism.

it is heartbreaking when i give salaams to some muslims and they don't return them; only to see them say salaam to another member of their race or a more favorable race. it's a tragedy when one can't get married because of his race. it's sad that there are some brothers that are unable to make friends at the masjid. it's sad when brothers stop going to the masjid because they felt unwelcomed. it's sad that because of racism in our ranks a white or black brother isn't respected for his knowledge in the religion, but some people practically worship their foreign shaykh who might actually be less knowledgable than the white or black brother.

these things happen a lot but i refuse to let it shake my iman. the saddest part of all of this is that, we as muslims black, arab, pakistani, white are all suffering due to people's hatred of islam. we are the enemy in the eyes of many, especially here in the US. so i think that it's imperative that we put aside our cultural differences and stick together for the sake of the ummah. what more of a treat can we give the enemies of islam by destoying ourselves so they don't have to?
:wasalam:

nyerekareem

powerofislam

global peace is very right in his all statement i am one of the pakistani racism victims of arab now i am living in canada i never had racism even from white ppl they are so kind and loving they give u all rights which i never had in dubaie my father lived there for 40 years and when he had diabetes and he went to hospital to get cured the U.A.E goverment canceled his visa and said go back to pakistan

Redneck

I know I have spoken lightly of some " eccentricities " that arise out of preconceptions of ethnicity and race.

(But) I do this against a background of of having experienced racial violence. Instead of rushing off and joining actually joining the National Front, I plucked up the courage and went into a local Mosque .I sat down on the carpet with a group of young men and asked why it had happened.

I have never felt so secure as sitting in this place and speaking plainly and honestly with these men. Over the weeks and months that followed I have read much about Islam. I have also spent some time with a Muslim family.

With relation to the issue of racism I think the most moving thing I have read so far is Malcom X's vision of all the races seen equally in the eyes of Islam. Perhaps TheHumblewun is getting close to the truth when he says Islam is the only way to defeating racism. Coming from a white working class background I do not believe that other white non Muslims possess the attributes of character, culture and knowledge to "undo" their predilections towards racism and the very damaging road it leads them to.

The white nationalists in Britain see themselves as positive racists, fighting for the regeneration of their communities. They are politically sophisticated in their arguments, narrow in their perspective. Meeting them is like being irradiated with hatred. You need to have a shower after.

I have come to believe that without some kind of spiritual force( may I use the name Allah SWT?) guiding us, the racists and the whole other bunch of crooks and idiots would lead us into a cycle of violence (like Northern Ireland) with broken communities and very damaged individuals and families.

Look around you , many whites are being "woken up" . There has to be a
reason.

justoneofmillion

I have come to believe that without some kind of spiritual force( may I use the name Allah SWT?) guiding us, the racists and the whole other bunch of crooks and idiots would lead us into a cycle of violence (like Northern.

dear friend i kind of agree with what you said especially the statement above! but for things to get better we have to stop the ideas generating from the title below of being exported propagated,whether in the form of institutions or political systems with all means in our posession before it infects the whole planet it is called atheism we human beings are filled with cowardice and hypocrisy in the constant absence of the "all seeing eye"in our consciousness and anybody who claims the contrary is lying!!

" the origine of species by means of natural selection and the preservation of favored races in the struggle for life"

what a beautiful title uncle charles has chosen for his book!!!!!!!!danger

peace

Globalpeace

Banned
The Solution is?

Asslamo Allaikum,

So can you guys think of concrete steps to get rid of Racism amongst Muslim.

Off course in general we should return to Qur’aan/Sunnah but what specific steps in Qur’aan/Sunnah will solve the problem of racism?

somewhatinspired

Salaam,

Brother you use words like "these' people in refernce to Black Americans, it hurts.
There are very politcal reasons why there is little intergration. Read Brother Malcolm Shabazz. You are in the south. When you are placed in a rat hole and it is called home, you would be angry too. When there is little leadership you join a gang. There are many socio-economic issues here. Many of the youngster you describe eat one meal..free lunch at school.

When we use the same words as the oppresors we are helping them. Did you Salaam walaikum to the youths? People smell prejudice. And people react to it.

Brother, I am the mother of two of "these" people. Of all the inhabitants of the world two of "these " people happen to have my heart .

lets not be ridiculous here.
i m not the least bit prejudice against any race, and i don't appreciate it that you make me out to be. a lot of my friends are black.i work with many black people, and my family is quite multicultural.

by "these" people, i mean the drug dealers,criminals and the bullies i had to deal with in school. constantly having to hear myself referred to as whitey, or like terms. getting skipped in the free lunch line(which i also ate) by groups of 10 or fifteen kids, and the teacher not doing anything about it because they were afraid to be called racist. im talking about the kids who would humiliate girls in school, and talk about wanting to git with them in front of everyone in class.getting my stuff stolen out of my backpack. calculators, cellphones, you name it. stuff i worked to buy.

i did not mean in any way that all the black people who live here are like this.
and i know that the people are very oppressed, and i completely understand that. what i don't understand is how they do not strive to get out of the situations they face.

so if your sons are "these people" i am sorry for you.
but from what you say in these posts, i am sure they are very well mannered human beings, with parents who care about them. they are apparently half black, which has nothing to do with what i was talking about.

i am sorry you misunderstood the point i was trying to make.

i was merely trying to paint a detailed picture of what i have seen first hand.

Redneck

Just Oneofamillion. You stop this by helping open the hearts , eyes and minds of individuals who would read books like these. If you do this they would read them critically .

Ironically latter proponents of Darwinism like Richard Dawkins have built up a near cult following of those around them. This is the new "religion" of atheism that would reduce us all to soulless biological entities.

We either find the truth or invent another deception.

Globalpeace

Banned
Curry???

Dude,

Where are you in UK? I live in the Midlands...

Wanna meet up sometime? PM me & we will talk about stuff over some Curry.

Good to see how you think.

P.S: I need some consytruction advice as well.

:SMILY288:

Just Oneofamillion. You stop this by helping open the hearts , eyes and minds of individuals who would read books like these. If you do this they would read them critically .

Ironically latter proponents of Darwinism like Richard Dawkins have built up a near cult following of those around them. This is the new "religion" of atheism that would reduce us all to soulless biological entities.

We either find the truth or invent another deception.

Redneck

Globalpeace: That would be great sometime. I mean that. Right now
I live in a secular western family: kids, dog, fridge full of Stella ( my wife sees it as a reward for me cutting miles of hedge on a hot day off) Give it time. I have to hide my approaching The Qur'an in the van.

PM building advice anyway. It's free.

Right : How about The Tearing?

"What has deceived you about your generous
lord ?
who created you and shaped you and made you right
In whatever form he willed for you."

Who are we to argue with that ?

Globalpeace

Banned
All right mate! get some Non-Alcoholic Stella for me :)

As soon as a few things are sorted out; We will meet up, get some drinks, put our feet up & talk utter rubbish Insha'Allah.

You are not a ManU Supporter are you?

Cheers.

Globalpeace: That would be great sometime. I mean that. Right now
I live in a secular western family: kids, dog, fridge full of Stella ( my wife sees it as a reward for me cutting miles of hedge on a hot day off) Give it time. I have to hide my approaching The Qur'an in the van.

PM building advice anyway. It's free.

Right : How about The Tearing?

"What has deceived you about your generous
lord ?
who created you and shaped you and made you right
In whatever form he willed for you."

Who are we to argue with that ?

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

Redneck you speak with so much wisdom towards Islam, may Allah (SWT) reward you for that, and may Allah (SWT)guide you to the straight path...
Amiin Amiin Amiin...

Redneck

Not a Manu no. I have to go off and find one of my wayward teenagers somewhere in the park. Will catch you all tommorrow.

najbc

there is more racism among muslims then in these western world i was born in duabie and the racism i have seen from my arab muslims you dont wana know specially if u are pakistani they will treat you like *!*!*!*! and if u are white american they will treat you liek prince

I do agree, there is more racism in Muslim country than in western. Forget about non-Muslim country and let’s have some guts and talk how our non Arabic brothers and sisters are treating by some Arabic’s muslims, or other Muslim. Blacks Muslim are been treat like dirt while white non muslim are been treated like prince. Even Americans that are non muslim knows that with American passport you are treat very nicely. To be honest, there was time I hate Arabic people. They live in my country and the way the some of them disrespects is unbelief because we are black. My uncle who was born Muslim and is proud muslim when he visit a muslim country was treat bad and called N word and all the names black people are called in western country by muslim cops, while a white non muslim guy was been treat like prince, give ride in horse. Lets stop looking at how non muslim treat us muslim and look how we treat ourselves and brothers and sisters. Maybe, people that are been racist against us muslim because they are afraid of us, these may have reason but what reason do some Muslima Arabic have of treat a black Muslim like that. At least in western there are laws that kind protect, while there is not any law in those muslim countries. We all in here are muslim right, and some of the things we discuss is about the things that happen outside of Islam. Let’s focus on muslim and their problems. Shouldn’t Muslim people be setting good examples? I have been treat beter by non muslim than some muslim. Just because some is not Muslim deos not mean that the muslim person is better. In the place I live, there are people fighting against prejudice, discriminations, and these people are non Muslim, while in those muslim countries there is not a person that is fighting for these non Arabic muslims. Guess what you do not did you heard or see these things in the news. Of course not. Justices and making different start in ones own community then can it be spread. I have met great, wonderful brothers and sisters that are Arabic muslim. I would love to heard your opinions,

P.S. With all do respect, I did not write to offend anyone but to let you guys the ones that may not know that these things are happening in our own religion, community against our other muslim brothers or sisters.

kayleigh

There's a lot of stupid stuff like that that is directed towards Muslims or anyone not white or black in my school (er..well, its not my school anymore). I've only been called an "Arab whore" from a non-Muslim, which is funny since I'm about as white as they get.

The most racism I've seen and had directed towards me was from Muslims, not non-Muslims.

justoneofmillion

ASSALAM,well brother you may have had some experience but the word Arab covers a wider range than middle eastern also so how many exeptions and with how much subtility can we approach such a subject without fearing of being unjust and to what extent are we willing to go to sacrifice the god given diversity of each individual?there were thousands and thousands of what you call Arabs that went to fight in bosnia,afghanistan,iraq.,kosovo.,chechenya.....etc.and only Allah swt knows where else, do you see any descrimination in there?do you see any distinction when it comes to the ultimate sacrifice? no alhamdulillah!!!i know that there are awful things going on no question ,but using the word Arab ,african,european or pakistani to define the unislamic behaviour of some even if they are a lot is kind of giving a label to someone just because of their ethnicity and nurturing the already existing scepticisme , we are acctually doing the same thing we hated at the first place!! this ummah need to unite inschallah but we have to keep a cold mind sometimes reject that defensive and reactionary feeling no matter what! and concentrate on the aim that is or at least should be behind our actions and statements "unity" i will leave this my last post on the subject i know that these things must be discussed but on many occasions i have felt with all the esteem and respect that some brothers/siters here on TTI sometimes faill to realise the complexity of the situation in some countries especially regarding their history and political systems that controle the information and education from early ages marginalising most of all the islamic education making sure that the voices of unity are less heard sometimes kept and tortured in jails even and that those voices of national pride,distinction and therefore restrictive world views become the source of aspiration,a pitty aspiration in my mind because when you talk only abt the colonisation periode and the wars of liberation in schools you have a smaller chance to export your culture and ideology even in a world where information and communication have become such a double rails road...!!! last time a muslim brother said that he has being to Saudi Arabia and that Quote"people do not even speak english there.!!":confused: why?should they?why is it not the otherway around how would it feel if people came to your country and started to complain abt the fact that you don`t speak their language?that is a weird position i think especially coming from brothers this kind of attitude will certainly not help the ummah to regain it`s self esteem to long for greater aspirations shouldn`t that be our main goal?and Allah swt as always knows best.

may allah swt unite us destroy those who are working hard to devide us and raise the awarness of this maliscious ping pong going on in the hearts and minds of every breathing muslim on the globe.

wassalam
assalam,

talking and pointing fingers at others doesn`t solve anything it only gets us spinning around in circle....and it is Allah swt that will say who is the better person do not say that a non muslim is better than a muslim when Allah swt forbad that to take as advocats/conselours the kaffirs instead of the muslims?only Allah swt knows what is in the heart of people and what they wouldn`t reveal we don`t !that is happening far to much today in our ummah are we going to embrace that ? no one is ignoring things here! we are saying what is the way forward we must be a part of the solution not the problem! and it is not good to criticise our brothers or sisters in the presence of the kuffar also that is horrible if we have something to say than we must have the guts to tell them directly and Allah swt is enough as protector !with all respect due to you jazakhallah

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu alaykum,

Oh i mean you guys like totaly change my opinion when it comes to racist. I had no a idea of some of the racist things you guys said existed. I sometimes feel racist towards me but there are not that now i heard what other people go through.I will be honest i will totally feel comfortable living in nonmuslim country than i would in muslims countries. Since now we (TTI MEMBERS) talk about it let's take action so younger generations would have path to follow in to stop this racist staff that is going on in our world.

Redneck

najbc: I can not speak with any real authority because I am not ( yet ) a Muslim. There are brothers and sisters here who can advise you much better than me.

I do know what you are feeling though. I know racists puff themselves up on a sense of false pride, they strut around like they own that bit of the world, that moment in time... Who really owns time?

They get a false sense of "togetherness" and an identity at the expense of others - Others who are what ?
- One "mote" of something different from themselves.

That kind of "togetherness" is a huddled fear
That "identity" a loss of self
And that "mote" they have chosen to see
a heavy weight

Allah (SWT) lovingly made you black and me white . This is the mirror I have chosen to find myself in.

Note to moderator: If this contradicts any teachings please remove it.