Is this for real?? 6 Million Muslims convert to Christianity yearly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazk

Banned
nooooo hehehehe.. i love to "learn" about noegha and baghroeq... hehehehehe.. noegha and baghroeq.... i've never laughed so much in my life!.... the new shahada was no less hilarious..look at the guy's straight face!

noegha.. noegha.. Noegha... bismilahi aragmani ragiem...

:( i shouldn't be laughing... i should be pitying these ignorants....

there is something wrong with the world where the knowledgeable are ruled by the stupids. May God give them guidance

The_truth

LOL... If you review my 500+ posts you'll see that I clearly made a mistake and posted in haste... I am glad the mods have deleted the link... It would be a good idea to close this thread even.

Relaaaax... Don't jump on me too quick.. Have you never done anything in haste??

Asalaamualaikum wr wb no brother i was'nt attacking you or nothing just a bit shocked that you would highlight lies that the Christians create to make it out like there are many people converting to Christianity when theres not! But its ok brother and im glad the title has changed because 6 million? Its more like 6! lol

salek

i know the muslims, who convert to christianity due to some situatins , either they are completely ignorant about islam or they are very poor to accept christianity just to save their life from hunger. i know in some asian countries, the christian missionaries work with huge amount of cash money just to converting poor and needy people who are suffering from hunger. specially, poor people they don't have any good knowledge about religion or any education, they lead a life of desastrous life. the christian missionaries assure them that they will economically support those family till their death and they do. my question is why the rich muslim countries don't help the poor muslim countries of the third world. why these needy muslims have to cell themselves to money of christian missionaries just to save their life???

The problem that is not being discussed is the fact that Muslims are suffering at the hand of other Muslims. People that are suffering are more likely to be open to those who offer relief. You can blame others but it does not eliminate this fact. If there were no Christians, no missionaries or others in the Muslim countries, there would still be suffering and many Muslims are indifferent to their sufferings. These problems sometimes are looked at different by Muslims and Christians. Christians are encouraged to look upon the problems with compassion and to show the love and mercy of God as demonstrated in Jesus Christ. For example, it was Christians who drove the elimination of slavery in the west. Also you must differentiate between individual Christians and organized religion, ie the church. I know the Quran encourages compassion on the poor, but I'm not sure what Muslims do. It seems to me that some accept what ever happens to someone as the will of God. Thus if people are suffering it is the will of God. But I know that no Muslim believes that God wills that evil prevail so I find it hard to reconcile these two.
When I speak with a Muslim, I have yet to find one who did not believe they understood Christians while Christians did not understand them. I study the bible of the Christians. Mohammad often spoke about those of the book, not always negatively. I have not read much of the Quran, but I am willing to talk to Muslims about the differences in the faith. If I was in most Muslim countries and my state goal was to "TurntoChristianity" those with whom I speak, I would not be allowed the freedom. Since "TurntoIslam" seems to have the goal of farthing Islam, it seemed a good place to converse. If I am not welcome to speak in this forum, then what alternatives would those who criticize me offer.

sazk

Banned
on the contrary, muslims are suffering on the hands of christians (indirectly). you just don't know the root of the problem (or far more likely is that you know and are pretending to be oblivious of wht happened in history)

Dear followeroftheway,

Could you please tell me who Jesus Christ worshipped when he was alive on the Earth? What or who was it that he worshipped? Thanks a lot from Turkey. saeed.

Jesus worshiped ( and still does) God.
As I have stated earlier, I have yet to speak to a Muslim that did not believe they understood Christians. You are familiar with Jesus from the Quran. I am familiar with Jesus from the bible. There are differences between the two. If I was to accept the Quran I would believe like you that Jesus was just a prophet. I don't expect you to understand or know the bible. I am in your territory where the Quran is the authority. As such, I will speak your language the best I can.
Peace to you.

sazk

Banned
hmm.. i would accept your version of jesus.... if
you can show me where does the word trinity occur in the bible?
can you explain the trinity?
can you read the first verse of the bible in its original language?
muslims know the first chapter of the Quran in its original language, how many christians know (parts of) the Bible in its original language?
have you ever met a former christian who has converted to islam? they know your version of jesus just like you do, having lived that life before.

have you ever read Bart Ehrman's book Misquoting Jesus? do you really "know" jesus from the bible?

paul wrote the new testament, not jesus

The root of the problem

on the contrary, muslims are suffering on the hands of christians (indirectly). you just don't know the root of the problem (or far more likely is that you know and are pretending to be oblivious of wht happened in history)

I know history. I don't pretend that everything that was done in the name of Jesus was right. I know the history of the crusades. I know that oppression done by those in positions of authority in the Church was wrong. These things would had been opposed by Jesus. But what I also know and have seen first hand is that Muslims do more wrong to their fellow Muslims then is done by others.
Peace

I agree with you in most of what you say. The only thing I want to add is that some Christians really care about people, not just about rather or not they are converted. That same love should be coming from all people, Muslims included.

sazk

Banned
I know history. I don't pretend that everything that was done in the name of Jesus was right. I know the history of the crusades. I know that oppression done by those in positions of authority in the Church was wrong. These things would had been opposed by Jesus. But what I also know and have seen first hand is that Muslims do more wrong to their fellow Muslims then is done by others.
Peace

when you christians claim something like this, why don't you ever cite your examples? funny enough you talk a lot about these "wrongs" done by muslims, but where is your proof? produce it if you are truthful

sazk

Banned
I agree with you in most of what you say. The only thing I want to add is that some Christians really care about people, not just about rather or not they are converted. That same love should be coming from all people, Muslims included.

ofcourse some christians really care! now you're just stating what the Quran says. it says so itself, chapter 3 verse 199

And there are, certainly, among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), those who believe in Allah and in that which has been revealed to you, and in that which has been revealed to them, humbling themselves before Allah. They do not sell the Verses of Allah for a little price, for them is a reward with their Lord. Surely, Allah is Swift in account.

notice the words 1.humbling themselves before Allah 2. for them is a reward with their Lord

chapter 3 verse 75

Among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) is he who, if entrusted with a Cantar (a great amount of wealth, etc.), will readily pay it back;....

well the verse goes on but it says clearly in the Quran that among the jews and christians there are a few good people.

BigAk

followeroftheway ... Welcome to our site .. You are very welcome to discuss your faith here with us. I say this with open arms. :D

sazk

Banned
followeroftheway ... Welcome to our site .. You are very welcome to discuss your faith here with us. I say this with open arms. :D

that is ... unless you come here with a prejudiced notion lingering in your head. :SMILY286: :SMILY139:

Status
Not open for further replies.