ISRAEL is the biggest terrorist organization in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaarah

And your proof is? By the way I do not wish to continue with with this discussion. Not because I have nothing to hide. But I was sensured by the moderator of this site. He told me this is a site for Islamic discussion. Not debate. I gave him my undertaking that I would not enter/create debates. So if you have a problem please feel free to raise the matter with him. Thank you

The proof is in Israel's actions..nothing more and nothing less

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
The bottomline is zionist regime of israel is an illegal occupation of Filasteen (who do not understand in english its Palestine). It is in fact the biggest terrorist organisation on the face of this earth. These invaders should give away the lands to its people. They can go to such an extent of bringing imaginarily the lost tribes from different parts and remote areas of the world and giving them citizenship. Who do they think they are? They are being supported by US,UK led western coward governments, who are in psychic fear most of the time.
This really is the truth.
wa/salam

justoneofmillion

Strange. And you say you're the guided one. Soneone needs to study up here. That's for sure
HI bg ithink the only one who needs to study up here about certain matters is you! i asked you to define the word"semitic" a word that you apparently love to use without knowing it`s signification your answer was quote" am not a historian i just believe what i get to see in the news is there anything wrong with that?"brother ibn azem ,proud 2 be muslim bluegazer,ibn al aawam,sis samiha,myself and others have been giving you links books but the only thing that seems to catch your attention is this political issue
if you wanna learn about islam than start by the religious questions at least! anyways that is my humble opinion the choice is yours i wish you the best inschallah.

ps:about the music stuff i told you thati had discovered something more beautiful that i didn`t like it anymore but you didn`t seem to get it and i can`t explain you something i thousand times i kinda trust your mental ability to understand!so don`t dissapoint me(just kidding)
regards:)

SINDBAD

Oem Soufiane

people people, don't get nasty with eachother:SMILY252: BGfromGB is here to learn about islam, not to debate, and our young brother Abdul Hasib is only 12 yrs old mashallah, and very well educated in some issues. We can't know everything all at once.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Strange. And you say you're the guided one. Soneone needs to study up here. That's for sure

Why do you keep insisting that Muslims start putting the bible before the Quran, and Yeshua (Jesus, a prophet and messenger of God) before Allah? I think Abdul Hasib is very much a guided one, specially considering his age. I was a brat 7 years ago when I was his age.

To be guided, we don't need to know what "yeshua" means. We call him "Isa", and I'm sure Abdul Hasib knows who Isa is. :)

MOSABJA

THINGS WILL GET BETTER

ISREAL will surely cease to exist one day that's what prophet(P.b.u.h) .But wait for afghans to win the war because they will be the one to fix ISRAEL

Abu Hurairah (R.A.) says that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "(Armies carrying) black flags will come from Khorasan. No power will be able to stop them and they will finally reach Eela (Baitul Maqdas) where they will erect their flags."( Ref: Saheeh Trimdi)

2)Narrated by Abdur Rehman Al-Jarshi that I heard companion of Dear Prophet(salallaho alayhay wa sallam), Hazrat Amr Bin Marra Al-jamli(R.A) that Dear Prophet(salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said: Surely Black Flag will appear from the Khorasan until the people(under the leadership of this flag) will tie their horses with the Olive Trees between Bait-e-Lahya and Harasta. We asked are there any Olive trees between these places. He said,”If there isn’t then soon it will grow so that those people(of Khorasan) will come and tie their horses there.”( Ref: Kitab-al-Fitan Page 215)

BGfromGB

Music.

HI bg ithink the only one who needs to study up here about certain matters is you! i asked you to define the word"semitic" a word that you apparently love to use without knowing it`s signification your answer was quote" am not a historian i just believe what i get to see in the news is there anything wrong with that?"brother ibn azem ,proud 2 be muslim bluegazer,ibn al aawam,sis samiha,myself and others have been giving you links books but the only thing that seems to catch your attention is this political issue
if you wanna learn about islam than start by the religious questions at least! anyways that is my humble opinion the choice is yours i wish you the best inschallah.

ps:about the music stuff i told you thati had discovered something more beautiful that i didn`t like it anymore but you didn`t seem to get it and i can`t explain you something i thousand times i kinda trust your mental ability to understand!so don`t dissapoint me(just kidding)
regards:)

SINDBAD
Hi there million. About those questions. If you read them again you'll see what I'm alluding to. I quite understand it when you said you found something more beautiful. Fine. Basically I asked you about the musical TALENTS that G-d gave you and that what your views were on making full use od them. ( I'll have to look back now but it was Something like that)

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Since this thread has been going off topic many times I think it is the best to make and end to it and if anyone has got to say anything then do that in another thread.

Remember that in the rules there's a sentence that says:
- Please keep ON TOPIC. Please Do not make threads meander off-topic. Topics of political nature should be kept with the confines of the Political section, otherwise will be closed.
The thread's closed.

wasalaam.

Status
Not open for further replies.