Jesus is in Miami!!

dawahforever

wow easy religion..you don't have to pray, there's no such thing as sin or the devil..no wonder people are flocking to it..just another sign of the end times.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
This is sad.. remind me of this ayat: And among them are some who listen to you, but can you make the deaf to hear even tough they apprenhend not? And among them are some who look at you, can you guide the blind, even tough they see not?

This is a complete joke!!

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

I think this shouldn't make us sad or even worried at all.. This is a clear indication of the falseness of their beliefs, the weakness of their minds and the ignorance of their knowledge.

On the contrary, these kinds of delusive events make us feel how unique we are as Muslim. Alhamdulillah for the priceless grace of Islam which always protect us from that falsehood and delusion.

Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. 3:110

A auudu bilaahi minash shaydaanir rajiim

Astag furulahii Al-adiim
" in hum Ilaa kal an'ami bal hum adalu sabiila"

Ther giving there money out to somebody who can't even prove what he claims!!!!!!!!!!!
Na'uu du bilaahi An nakuuna minal jaahiliin"

koala

unbelievable

WHAT A LOAD OF %$^&%$%^$#@$&(*(* !!!!!!!!!

whats wrong with these people????????????????????????? apparently they havent got a fraction of an ounce of common sense...

the miranda guy knows hes no jesus hes just doing this for the money, and the things people'd do for money are getting so crazy so im not that shocked by "JESUS" staghfiriallah.....but what is WRONG with his followers ???? howin the world do they think??????

what is this world coming to...god help us:girl3:

sajjuaiah

As-salaam alaikum,

Oh my God what's wrong with theseeeeeee people???//

Are they crazy?????

:angryblue: :angryblue: :angryblue: :angryblue:

:laughing-dancing: :laughing-dancing: :laughing-dancing: :laughing-dancing:

:astag: :astag:

only Islam is the true relegion:
:salah: :tti_sister:

Surely, the religion (i.e. the worship and the obedience) is for Allâh only. And those who take Auliyâ' (protectors and helpers) besides Him (say): "We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allâh." Verily, Allâh will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Truly, Allâh guides not him who is a liar, and a disbeliever. Chapter: Az-Zumar (39) Verse #: 3

“Verily, Allah will never change the condition of a people until they change what is within themselves” (Qur’an13:11)

"Whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted from him and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers." (Aal 'Imraan: 85).

justoneofmillion

WMD

Assalam,allah allah shou baddou hada majnoun ya akhi:) tbaraka lladi bi yadihi al mulku wa houa al kulli shain kadir!subhanahu ala ma youshrikoun!
No wonder that it is the same folk that was made to believe that Saddam had WMD`s and that they are saving the world everytime they murder thousands.... may allah guide the ones who believe among them inschallah ,we need to do dawah to them ,fight their jahilliya back,and enlighten them with the noor of islam!otherwise am afraid they might end up in zoos if some Coperfield told them he was Darwin resurrected!Allah hafiz

Wassalam

The messenger of Allah:saw: said"None of you will have faith until he wishes for his brother what he would wish for himself"(Sahih Al bukhari)

justoneofmillion

Asalamualikum,

Doesn't Jesus come back as a Muslim? This is what I was told.

Sallam
Assalam,the messenger of Allah Isa (AS) is already muslim, he was and will always be a muslim, he is one of us (AS)!he never called himself a "Christian" as far as i know ........he is free from their accusations!may Allah swt be pleased with him.Inschallah:salah:
Assalam sister:)

Sindbad

Sakeena

!!!Idiotas!!!

I saw a presentation about him on TV a while ago... I wonder if my family knows about it... lol another debate!! :blackhijab:

What an idiot!! Ay Dios mio, if I said I was Lady Mary, they would belive me!!
I can't believe this! If he is "Jesus" (PBUH) then why won't he cure AIDS, feed the hungry, lose weight! LOL I mean c'mon! :SMILY335: I say we debate with him! He don't even know everything! I wanna see proof!!!

QUE` LAS'TIMA!!!! SubhanAllah, and my family said that I was "brain-washed"! Really?? Some guy comes out of nowhere and says he's Jesus, and so the people agree!?!?!?!

What a bunch of tontas!!! It's so stupid!

Salams :)

Sakeena

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

We have a word for this in medical school.....delusional schizophrenia. I also feel the "cult" has it's place as a descriptive among his followers.

~Sarah

duahallah

this is so retarded that i feel stupider for watching tis inshallah that they wake up and rid their selves of this majnon man and follow the true religion of one god and no man claiming godlyness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hijabi:

Sonia88

:salam2:

:lol: this is soo funny, but really bad at the same tym... these ppl r crazy, and they gettin ripped off bigtym ididots.. hopefully they'l come to their senses..

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
Who is this guy kidding?

This guy sounds like Christian version of L. Ron Hubbard. He's obviously a scammer.

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
Al Hamdo l-Allah that we are Muslims.
This is too twisted!
May Allah guide them to the TRUTH before it's too late.
salam

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
Ya Allah have mercy on our soul and let us dye as muslims :tti_sister:
But what kind of animal are they ? are they serious ???? how can they believe him ? Jesus ? pffff
Ya Allah keep us on your path
Amin

OsMaN_93

Here to help
oh yh he says in bible u av to pay money ..
and he says bible says dont pray !!!!!! jeez has he decided to pick wateva he want outa' bible .. and choose :eek: i will beat him up if i had the chance see him :Dlool

im sure 99% thats the DEVIL.. thats y he says ther is no devil ..fat layer .

i was lafing my hed off thro the hole movie :D looooooooooooooooll
its soo funny BLIND IDIOTS!!!!!!
PS. remeba' i think he is THE DEVIL
PPS. why dont u show us some miracles... huh?????????????????:mad:

hager

well

what those ppls follow..?
they follow..nothing

yes...
guys.this man..i guess..not real human..i think he's devil..
yes,i think so..