Libya to NOW govern under Shariah Law!

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Your previous post:

There should not be any laws about beards or clothing at all, it should be up to all people to decide for themselves what sort of beards, if any, or what sort of clothing, if any, that they want to wear.

"Unfortunately", there are laws about beards, hijaab, niqaab which all talks about attire. Appearance. And which only apply to Muslims. So to say there should not be any laws whatsoever, we, Muslims have laws that Allaah has command upon us. So what is insulting here is you commenting about those laws - either laws that command/forbid, as you always put it.

The people who are so worried about other people's beards or clothing, or lack thereof, need to find something more important to do with their time than passing such laws. I'd recommend their cleaning out the dust from between their toes, to start with. When they are done with that, I'm sure I can find several thousand other things for them to do, all of which are of far greater importance than worrying about other people's beards or garments, or the lack there-of. IMHO, human beings of normal intelligence ought to mature beyond the point of constant worrying about the beards and clothing of other people, including making laws about such things, by the time they are 20 or so. But perhaps maturity standards are different in Gaddafi's and Mubarak's family.

Also about you mentioning we should do other more beneficial things. Well to advice and spread the responsibility to every Muslim to wear modestly is an IMPORTANT matter. And thank you, but we know which are important matters to us in terms of deen and which aren't.

I fail to see how my version of freedom does not apply to Muslims, since included in my version of freedom, as I have stated many times, is the right of Muslims to dress and grow beards as they see fit. It simply doesn't include anything that will allow Muslims to tell OTHER people how to dress, any more than it includes anything that will allow Gaddafi (or anyone else) to tell Muslims how to dress.

The freedom that you fail to see which do not apply to Muslims are the one that you said anyone can wear whatever they want. As I have said this dozen of times, as a Muslims, we have laws to adhere to, laws that come from The Almighty God Allaah subhanahu wa Ta'ala. So to say that, OK, one can be a Muslim but can wear miniskirts or tops that expose much of their skins are WRONG. Why? Because she is a Muslim. A Muslim has her own responsibility not just to her family, society or to herself but most important to Allaah.

So that kind of freedom, we do not tolerate with it. And to say that, since everyone has their own freedom, and so a Muslim can drink, fornicate, lies etc are also not acceptable. Perhaps for you we are not to be judgmental. Yes, we are not to be judgmental to others but in Islaam it has draw the line on how far you can "judge". If a sister in Islaam is doing something against the faith, the other sister is to advice her to repent. Not just saying, oh, its her bussiness, let her do whatever she wants.

You know, the more I read your post, the more I see that you are mixing up everything and that you are confuse even from the fundamentals part. And it comes down to one question: What is your intention coming to this forum? Was it merely to seek Islamic knowledge [if so, may God increase your knowledge and guide you to the straight path] or simply to "share" your ideology of freedom that you embrace?

Why don't you try browsing, reading and understanding the fundamentals of our faith - about aqeedah, tawheed, imaan. Did you browse through those threads?

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

A nation came into existence 64 years back in the name of Islam. Its origin floats on blood of about a million people. Still Muslims await the transformation of this nation into a pure Islamic state.

Personal interests have always hindered establishment of Khilafah.

Regards.

joldas

Banned
the "sharia" of usa and nato will rule the libya other than the real sharia.

the stupid people of libya, running towards to thier leader after they listening "the sotry of Nato and USA- cheating story" with delight - the oppsite of previous governement. seems thier eye is not seeing, ear is not listening, sth. been blocked to thier ear and eye.

John Smith

How can you rule a country under sharia law by gaining control of that country by contradicting sharia law?

What is the hadith regarding rebelling against rulers?

Is it acceptable to destroy your very own state with the support on non muslims?

msmoorad

mommys boy
salaams to all

its all a big game to them

theyre just messing with our minds.

maybe im wrong but i believe that all the rebel leaders are ex Ghaddafi-regime ministers who have made deals with the shaitaans of the west to give them a share of the oil wealth & a position in the new puppet govt.

just like how they courted the mujahideen in Afghanistan when they believed they were going to give them permission to build their natural gas pipeline from Turkmenistan.
no sooner did the negotiations become sour & the Taliban say they were going to give the pipeline contract to an Argentine firm, did the west begin to go all out to defame, demonise & destroy them.

the plan to build bases and steal Afghanistans natural resources were existing LONG AGO but its just that they wanted to see if they could get what they wanted the easy way.
if that failed, then they implemented PLAN B.
same MO(Modus Operandi) in iraq, Libya and ALL muslim countries.

when the Taliban took control of Afghanistan & announced that they were going to rule according to Shariah- it was easy to believe them as they had so far acted in accordance to shariah. One look at them can tell you they mean what they say.

i find it difficult to believe that these rebels who killed many innocent people want to rule by Shariah Law- if thats what they had in mind, how come they did not apply that same shariah in the way they operated upto now?

still, i suppose we'll just have to wait n see just how much & what kind of shariah is implemented.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
jazakallah

Perseveranze

It simply doesn't include anything that will allow Muslims to tell OTHER people how to dress, any more than it includes anything that will allow Gaddafi (or anyone else) to tell Muslims how to dress.

This doesn't exist. In the west, niqaab is banned, so are other clothes and ofcourse if you are naked you would get fined/put in jail.

Islamic law simply says; "dress modestly".

So your idea of "freedom to choose how to dress" has never and as far as Islam goes, will never happen. Sorry for having morals.

sis khadidja

proud to be muslim
:salam2: :ma: i dont think america and the west will like libya anymore may allah bless all the libyan's incallah :tti_sister:
islam never forced anyone into wearing specific clothing the qurans say's simply dress modestly that's all and cover up certain body parts and your head :blackhijab:

aisha16

salaams to all

its all a big game to them

theyre just messing with our minds.

maybe im wrong but i believe that all the rebel leaders are ex Ghaddafi-regime ministers who have made deals with the shaitaans of the west to give them a share of the oil wealth & a position in the new puppet govt.

just like how they courted the mujahideen in Afghanistan when they believed they were going to give them permission to build their natural gas pipeline from Turkmenistan.
no sooner did the negotiations become sour & the Taliban say they were going to give the pipeline contract to an Argentine firm, did the west begin to go all out to defame, demonise & destroy them.

the plan to build bases and steal Afghanistans natural resources were existing LONG AGO but its just that they wanted to see if they could get what they wanted the easy way.
if that failed, then they implemented PLAN B.
same MO(Modus Operandi) in iraq, Libya and ALL muslim countries.

when the Taliban took control of Afghanistan & announced that they were going to rule according to Shariah- it was easy to believe them as they had so far acted in accordance to shariah. One look at them can tell you they mean what they say.

i find it difficult to believe that these rebels who killed many innocent people want to rule by Shariah Law- if thats what they had in mind, how come they did not apply that same shariah in the way they operated upto now?

still, i suppose we'll just have to wait n see just how much & what kind of shariah is implemented.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
jazakallah

You do have a point actually. Killing innocent people is never good under any circumstance. We're gonna just have to wait for what the future brings and then see for ourselves, what and when they implement anything...but for not let's be a little bit more optimistic. It's not good to raise your expectations highly but at least let's stop being pessimistic about it.....

sclavus

What's with the pessimism? Let's be happy for them!
What else are you waiting for...puppet/dictator Arab governments or places that are completely corrupted...stay positive.

What's with the un-realism!

Get real ukhti, the rebels fought for liberty, that's what they will strive for. Islaamic Sharia is not exactly liberty. They have to say things like these at that critical moment, it's a political trick; but stay tuned, the days will give us wisdom.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The shytan is the best of weavers. The lies are so delicately placed we do not even know if the sun is shinning or it is raining.

In the responses there is a lack of understanding of the big picture.

The so called "Arab Spring" was manufactured. Compare it to the European mess. There still is no turn over in power, the Europeans did not kill each other. There was no NATO. They just save bullets for Muslims.

Come on brothers and sisters 1+1=2. Look at the bigger picture.

esperanza

revert of many years
What's with the un-realism!

Get real ukhti, the rebels fought for liberty, that's what they will strive for. Islaamic Sharia is not exactly liberty. They have to say things like these at that critical moment, it's a political trick; but stay tuned, the days will give us wisdom.

well istill like to have some hope that thing n can have a good end inshalla

Idris16

I really hope they speak the truth in this and that they will rule by the Hukm of Allâh. Not a fake Hukm where the ruler can make what's halâl - forbidden and what's harâm - permissible.

The Muslims of Libya fought against a Tâghût namely Kadaffi.