Marriage without a wali for the girl || Hanafi fiqh

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Jazaakillahu khayraa for saving my neck, sister *Smile*. I misunderstood the words up there. Got confused between sticking to "one" madhab and obligation of Taqleed.

Dear Seeking Allah's Mercy

If I want to know something serious by Islam, I contanct to real imam, not read those copy&paste matters from forums.

*Shrugs* Sure! As long as you ask someone with knowledge and not go by your desires.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Dear Seeking Allah's Mercy; I just told you I ask matters about Islam from Imam. That Imam is the scholar and might not tells me what I want to know but what Islam teachs to us.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Salam alaykum

Dear Seeking Allah's Mercy; I just told you I ask matters about Islam from Imam. That Imam is the scholar and might not tells me what I want to know but what Islam teachs to us.

Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh,

Err? Yeah, sis I got that. Why the repitition?

Harris Hammam

Wassalam
I can try, with 95% probability that I won't get what I want. Problem with these students of knowledge is, they are "always" busy. If you don't have an account at multaqa.
Offcourse, its not that i have to be correct wallahu alam, like u said its very hard to actually get a hold of brother Haris hammam, i mostly follow him on facebook not multaqa, so i wont be able to message him there its very hard to get a hold of him.
Are you sure about that?

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Wassalam
Are you sure about that?

aslam o aliakum wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakatuhu

AKhi, SubhanAllah its so nice to see you here,

offcourse i could be wrong, i actually just know you on facebook and seen some of your post on multaqa, you said you dont use fb much often and i couldn't contact u on multaqa,

if you dont mind can you shed some light on the issue ?

JazakAllah khair

and Akhi, sorry for throwing another question towards you, but what is the hanafi ruling regarding divorce, is 3 times in one sitting permissible? also once you say it three times and the women goes home can she still come back to the same person or no?

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
Dear Seeking Allah's Mercy

To me imams or so called imams of IslamQ&A are just a joke!

If I want to know something serious by Islam, I contanct to real imam, not read those copy&paste matters from forums.

And what kind of Islamic studies have you done to make you pass on that kind of judgement? The website is salafi oriented so I know you disagree with a lot of what is being said there. It is too conservative to your liking. But sister you are in no position to make that assertion against those scholars. The scholars are inheritors of the Prophet (S) and those scholars are way above any imam you'll go visit locally. Just as a normal teacher is not the same as a lead teacher and a lead teacher not the same as an academic ph.d scholar, same too is the difference between scholars, shiekhs and imams. Information is information, regardless if it comes from "copy/paste" text online or text in a book or from the mouth of someone. What matters is the authenticity of the message and the expertise of the messenger.

Here's what the website says about itself:
All questions and answers on this site have been prepared, approved, revised, edited, amended or annotated by Shaykh Muhammad Saalih al-Munajjid, the supervisor of this site. The responses are handled by Sheikh Muhammad Salih al-Munajjid, using only authentic, scholarly sources based on the Quran and sunnah, and other reliable contemporary scholarly opinions. References are provided where appropriate in the responses. All requests are held with confidence, and replies are available personally and/or publicly (posted to this site).

And since all information given is answered "using only authentic, scholarly sources based on the Quran and sunnah, and other reliable contemporary scholarly opinions" then it means anyone can go check and confirm that information. If you do not like the site or the conservative views of the site then that is fine and you can go talk to any imam that will give you the answer you are looking for. But you have no right to mock the scholars of that website.

Harris Hammam

Wassalam
if you dont mind can you shed some light on the issue ?
It's already been shed.

and Akhi, sorry for throwing another question towards you, but what is the hanafi ruling regarding divorce, is 3 times in one sitting permissible?
Three divorces occur in Hanafi law.

also once you say it three times and the women goes home can she still come back to the same person or no?
No, according to the Hanafi jurists. And most other jurists for that matter.