Mirajmom is in need of your dua

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam walaikum my brothers and sisters,

Today I received a phone call at work from my son's school. He had been repeatedly hit by a basketball on his head. I took him to our physician. I have a prescription for a CAT scan should he need one in the next 48 hours.
He is my joy. He is a brilliant son. He is mischievous. He delights in making others happy. I wake up saying Miraj, Miraj, Miraj and I go to be saying Miraj, Miraj, Miraj. It is always I didn't mean to..Oops..I forgot. He made volcanoes tonight using baking soda and vinegar. I opened my refrigerator and found a frozen balloon. He sings and dances. He runs around at the masjid and his teacher has reprimanded him for falling asleep in class. He is 100% 12 year old boy.
He would never harm a fly. He is a gentleman. He is a Muslim. He has worn his keffiyeh to school and when told to take it off he has responded that he could not it was his religion.

It saddens me when I have to think about the safety of my baby when he is in an environment that promises me his safety.

I ask if you could make dua out of the kindness of your hearts. I told him today I was very proud of him. I told him he is a Muslim and meets others with his eyes. Those who attacked him are cowards as they hit him from behind.

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)

Today I received a phone call at work from my son's school. He had been repeatedly hit by a basketball on his head. I took him to our physician. I have a prescription for a CAT scan should he need one in the next 48 hours.
He is my joy. He is a brilliant son. He is mischievous. He delights in making others happy. I wake up saying Miraj, Miraj, Miraj and I go to be saying Miraj, Miraj, Miraj. It is always I didn't mean to..Oops..I forgot. He made volcanoes tonight using baking soda and vinegar. I opened my refrigerator and found a frozen balloon. He sings and dances. He runs around at the masjid and his teacher has reprimanded him for falling asleep in class. He is 100% 12 year old boy.
He would never harm a fly. He is a gentleman. He is a Muslim. He has worn his keffiyeh to school and when told to take it off he has responded that he could not it was his religion.

It saddens me when I have to think about the safety of my baby when he is in an environment that promises me his safety.

I ask if you could make dua out of the kindness of your hearts. I told him today I was very proud of him. I told him he is a Muslim and meets others with his eyes. Those who attacked him are cowards as they hit him from behind.

:salam2:

May Allah protect your son and your entire family. I hope nothing will be wrong with his health Insha'Allah. May Allah help your child and you...amin:tti_sister:

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Sister Mirajmom, I will make dua that your clever boy will heal quickly inshallah. As for the school, I would tell them they will be facing a law suit if they cannot insure the safety of my child in the future. Bullying is no longer thought of as a "kid's thing" but an actual breaking of the law. I would demand a meeting with the principal and the parents of the children involved in this situation.

Wasalaam

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaykum wrwb. What cowards, subhanAllah! may Allah cure your son and may He swt make him among the pious and righteous as he is innocent. ukhti you must talk to the school, not just talk but take action. I've seen in my school that they never listen to us as the Muslims. They're always turning a blind eye...show them that you're serious, and that they can't just hurt your son and walk away. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

Amina 1

I agree with sister shyhijabi. You must let them know that this is unacceptable. I will make Dua's for you and your son. May Allah protect you and him.:tti_sister:

daywalker

:salam2: verily mothers dua is accepted on behalf of her son. do dua inshallah, and also contact principal and his class teacher and bring the topic infront of them. May Allah make him well soon.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Talk to the principle and demand to talk to the parents of the kids involved in hitting your son.
Any problems then contact CARE. InshaAllah they will help you.
May Allah protect you and your son. Ameen !
:wasalam:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahamatullahi wabarakatuh dear beloved sister

This is a really bad news I got just before one hour to Jum'ah. InshaAllah I will keep your son and your family in my duas. I hope the situation will not be bad. Sister keep trust in Allah always. Everything will be alright then.

As others have said, I would also like to advice to talk with the principal regarding the matter and keep praying to your son. Mothers' duas which they make for their children will not be returned.

I liked the name you have given to your son. Mi'raj. Allah Akbar! Yesterday I heard Isra and today Mi'raj. When we combine, its Isra and Mi'raj. MashaAllah.

May Allah (swt) make everything in your life easy and successful and grant you and your family Jannathul Firdaus. Amiin.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

-brother IbnAdam-

BinteShafi

Left long ago

MAy Allah protect your son and whole family. May Allah give him quick recovery and make him one of the pious leader of this Ummah and coolness of your eyes. Ameen

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

Sister you are always in my prayers and insha'allah your son will get well soon.
Ameen.
I once read a hadith which said something like this:never does a muslim suffer agony,pain,mental worry ,even pricking of a thorn but Allah will expiate his sins on account of his patience.

sazk

Banned
May Allah have His Mercy on you and your family. remember: Allah is Sufficient for Us and He is the Best Disposer of Affairs. i say sue the school for this sort of behaviour.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Dear sister,

How can I say no, I will make my dua for your son inshAllah. He will recover soon, don't worry. I know how you feel.
Make your self strong because your son will depend on your strength now for him to recover, inshAllah.

Have you reported to the police? I hope the school or the authorities will soon catch the culprits and bring them to justice.
What they have done is unacceptable, coward act and stupid.

islamisthesolution

sister i am so sad wallahi to hear this

may Allah punish those cowards

and may Allah protect your son and h is such a wonderful little boy you should be really very proud of him .

teach him sis not to fear anyone but Allah teach him to stay strong in front of those cowards . let him kniw that we are all very proud of him as a good role model for muslim kids please tell him i am so happy and proud that he is oing his best to be a good muslim.

sis its test so be patient and keep strong for your son .

Allah says '[153] O you who believe! Seek help in patience and As-Salât (the prayer). Truly! Allâh is with As-Sâbirûn (the patient)".

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَاةِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ (153)

"[31] And surely, We shall try you till We test those who strive hard (for the Cause of Allâh) and As-Sabirûn (the patient), and We shall test your facts (i.e. the one who is a liar, and the one who is truthful)."

وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُمْ حَتَّىٰ نَعْلَمَ الْمُجَاهِدِينَ مِنْكُمْ وَالصَّابِرِينَ وَنَبْلُوَ أَخْبَارَكُمْ (31)

may Allah be with you sister and may Allah give you strength .

halah

Wa alaikum asslam a rahamtullah wa barakatuh

I do really sorry for this news,may Allah grant your beloved son a quick recovery and comfort your eyes with him and his brother,inshaa'allah everthing will be Ok but as the other sisters and brothers said there must be
an action againest those who harmed him and who were responsible about the children's safty.you and your baby in my duaa.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

masha Allah!
He is a great kid. may ALlah subhana wata'ala cure your son, and help the rest of your family amiin. And insha Allah i will remember you ans your family in my duas.

wasalam

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum sister, i will pray for your child may Allah protect him from the evil eyes -- ameen.
Sister wat hapened is very serious, you should definately call the cops, talk to the principle this is no joke.

Salaam dear sister Mirajmom,

May Allah swt help you and your son overcome this incident and provide your family safety & security. I believe your son is just as strong as you, inshallah he will recover quickly.

Make sure you deal with the school so this doesn't happen again.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

La hawla wala qowta illa billah..

sister...for these upcoming days I think the most important thing is the well-being of your son and making sure he's not harmed internally..inshallah he is perfectly fine but it's good to check...once you make sure of that..I think you should let the school..its administration..and the parents of those kids HAVE IT..if not for your child's sake..then for the sake of any other Muslim child who might get hurt because of who he/she is..

May Allah grant you patience and protect you and your family with His Might and Mercy..Ameen