More sisters than brothers?

What are you?

• A sister

Votes: 1,258 46.9%
  • A brother

Votes: 1,431 53.4%

• Total voters

mahmoud samir

hahah thats very funy compition .... i want brothers to win but i have that feilling that sister is more than us ....... but go go brothers good luck girls and for i dont know team hahaha pick up your mined

I am sure that there are more sisters then brothers.

But what is the reason that the boys are leading?

ähmmm dont they (sisters) know how to submit!

:lol:

just kidding.

islamic life

well well well!!! aslamoalikum first and then i will definetely try to answer the wriiten material by one of the members here in this site. the answer is that i don't really think that girls are lesser in number than boys in this site but if someone asks me that are u a girl or boy, i will try to hide my gender coz it doesn't matter that if u r a girl or boy when it comes to learn something about religeon . Atleast for me ,it doesn't matter at all. so i will just say i am a girl if someone asks me as a introductory question but otherwise no answers or no comments from my side...

Rayhan

Foga Miah

:salam2:

This is a poll to see whether there are more sisters than brothers or the way round.. i expect the sisters to outnumber the brothers.. but let's see inshallah :D

I want the brother to beat the sisters!!!!!!!!!!!!!:salam2:!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!

wissal1980

Peace be with you all

There's no difference between brothers and sisters, but nchallh we(the sisters)will win cuz you started hhhhhhhhh, may ALLAH bless you all.salam

dna1987

Muslim Guy
how did u guys post ur personal aveators (pic)?

Click on 1. Then 2. :)

Salamalaikum.

amina88

I live & die 4 Allah
oh thanks for your reply matie, I was shocked when I saw it Lol, kidding, yeah I did that, but what I meant was how can I upload a personal pic onto it? Like you have a pic of a camel/gerraf or whatever it is, how can I put a pic of something I like instead of just those default pic already on display? I hope Im making sense.
JzkAllah khrn

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
oh thanks for your reply matie, I was shocked when I saw it Lol, kidding, yeah I did that, but what I meant was how can I upload a personal pic onto it? Like you have a pic of a camel/gerraf or whatever it is, how can I put a pic of something I like instead of just those default pic already on display? I hope Im making sense.
JzkAllah khrn

assalamualaikum

You can upload it from your computer, by clicking on browse under custom avatar

I hope that helps

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

I think at this point we should close this thread for no more votes before brothers start lossing again ! :SMILY259:

wa salaam

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Don't worry, inshallah..when we get 2 more votes from any sister..then I shall openly declare this Thread Closed..i think its time! :)

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Don't worry, inshallah..when we get 2 more votes from any sister..then I shall openly declare this Thread Closed..i think its time! :)

interesting ,,,,,,pretty optimistic ,nice,,,,what if brothers vote ???????
oh well brothers have already won this ,by leading since this thread started .....i wonder if sisters vote were more than brothers at any time since this thread started ??????????? ( excluding first vote ) hehe :salam2: