More sisters than brothers?

What are you?

• A sister

Votes: 1,258 46.9%
  • A brother

Votes: 1,431 53.4%

• Total voters

arzafar

i think sisters are more active than brothers on this forum. staying at home might be one of the reasons.

sanan khan

we cant defat sisters in this contest. brothers listen we can win, if every brother cast vote more than one. heheheheheheh. otherwise its difficult for us to win.

Tahir zaman

:salam2: www.bestofmen.org
This website has an online research going on, regarding the best man loved by people in the world, results are to be announced on 2nd february 2010. There are 10 nominees. Prophet (PBUH) is also in the list, if u have easy access to internet voute for the Prophet (PBUH). so that every one now that all the mankind love for the Nabi Aakhiruzzaman(SAAW).Inform those all who dont know about this.

Jazakallah

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Are you telling about rigistered number of brothers and sisters.
No. Brother, the sister is talking about number of brothers & sisters who have voted on this thread.

Many won't vote on the thread and that's well, okay; so the voting results aren't supposed to be 100% accurate which gender is in dominance on the forum.

Wa'salaam

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
do u all think that same ratio will be there in Jannah.......
just joking!!
may Allah swt send all of us in jannah. ameen

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalam aleikum

I can't believe this thread is still around after almost 3 years now!
I marked the history of TTI with the longest poll thread! Horaay!

elysetexel

salam

we will win, there are more brothers than sisters, sisters react to every thread that s why they seem to be more than brothers in this forum. is there a price to win?? loll

haha maybe thats true!! But now its 5:02 in the morning and the brothers are going ahead....

salaam

JenGiove

Seeking_Allah's_Mercy,

but...but...<sniff> <sniff>....

brother and sister is a term for Muslims......male and female is gender...<sniff :p>

hehehehehe

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Seeking_Allah's_Mercy,

but...but...<sniff> <sniff>....

brother and sister is a term for Muslims......male and female is gender...<sniff :p>

hehehehehe

OH jenny SIH no sniff sniff!!here,need a hanky!!

how about this you are Our sister in humanity:)so you are a sister!!:D!!!!

lolzz no even non muslims have brothers and sister:p

JenGiove

OH jenny SIH no sniff sniff!!here,need a hanky!!

how about this you are Our sister in humanity:)so you are a sister!!:D!!!!

lolzz no even non muslims have brothers and sister:p

ROTFL!!!!!

Sister Seeking, I was just cleaning out my junk email folder (no matter how many times I put TTI on the safe list, it ends up in the junk folder) when I saw this......

You are too funny!

BTW, as a note to all the "brother's" out there who may think it is ok to address me as "Jenny"......please don't. In english, its use is either by permission or desired use by the owner of said name, or is used affectionately. Thought I'd provide that information which may not be commonly known.....

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
ROTFL!!!!!

Sister Seeking, I was just cleaning out my junk email folder (no matter how many times I put TTI on the safe list, it ends up in the junk folder) when I saw this......

You are too funny!

BTW, as a note to all the "brother's" out there who may think it is ok to address me as "Jenny"......please don't. In english, its use is either by permission or desired use by the owner of said name, or is used affectionately. Thought I'd provide that information which may not be commonly known.....

hehehe lolzz supposing my post at TTI land the enitire TTI in junk :pgood one!!

jazakallah khairan,my pleasure that you sheeeemiled:)!

good i'm no brother.:muslim_child: