What are you?

• A sister

Votes: 1,258 46.9%
  • A brother

Votes: 1,431 53.4%

• Total voters

youngkyinke

As salamu alaikum

Im expecting sisters to outnumber brothers actually.
It is true that more sisters are in the forum.
Another reason is, according to the Quraan,
Sisters will outnumber brothers by 50 sisters to 1 brother.
This is a major sign of the day of judgement that is getting nearer.
So for now its good that there are lesser sisters.
Hee....

Wa salam

fada_all

wa alikom salam

what u have said is true but in contarst to ur laughing ..u should be more attentive because the last day i nearly..what have u prepared for ur meeting to the last day ' alqiyama...

thanks so much
jazaka allah kol khair.....

mdmushraf3

Allah! guide us....

As Salaam u Alaikum,(may the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be on all of the Muslims world wide).

My dear brothers and sisters,
I am the new joiny here and
I praise to Allah for guidance of all the muslim ummah.
May Allah show us the correct path and unite all the muslims. Ameen..

Jazaak Allah u Khair...

enes selman

Selamun Aleykum (may the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be on all of the Muslims world wide).
Dear brothers and sisters, I've already joined and this site is elhamdulillah very good.
Like all brothers and sisters I am very sorry about massacre in Palestinian. I live in Turkey and I feel shame at the non-reaction of my country. I also feel shame at for all muslim countries. And I ask myself why we the muslims are not effective like sahabe(friends and cemaa of our prophet Sallallahu aleyhi ve sellem)? maybe we move away from Islam and we became weaker.

we selam

Robab

daughter of Adam
women everywhere inn

alhumdulilah.women is more than bro in everywhere.brothers are short.donot worry.relax:muslim_child::SMILY139::mashallah:

http://www.youtube.com/user/new2islam

Assalam-o-alikum dear brothers and sisters i have create a channel at youtube pls have a look waiting ur comments

May Allah subhan-o-t'ala gives us every blessing, gives us every thing which is better for us and make us sabir-o-shakir ameen sum ameen

Remember me, my family and muslim ummah in ur prayers.

Tabligh

Not winning

We must not win because this is not important.Im a 10 year old boy from singapore.So lets cry more and laugh less.You want to hear about people singing about rasullallah?Go youtube.com and search Al-muallim.click anywhere that is available and hear the song.If I heard the song,I will cry because of my iman.So lets "doa"to each other to survive in 'Dunia' and 'Akhirah'.Amin

Jazakallahhukhair.

samhar

hi guys

that is really interesting.........i mean this debate.
because i came to know from it that this war (v r no.1......men or women) is not a local rather a world phinomina.
but one thing is confirm........
"laisa lil insane illa masa a"
if someone can tell me how to write or quote arabic(quranic versis)........ i"ll be really greatfullllllllllllll.

massi

that is really interesting.........i mean this debate.
because i came to know from it that this war (v r no.1......men or women) is not a local rather a world phinomina.
but one thing is confirm........
"laisa lil insane illa masa a"
if someone can tell me how to write or quote arabic(quranic versis)........ i"ll be really greatfullllllllllllll.

:SMILY346::SMILY346::SMILY346:
come on guys let's be the winner :lol:
"ليس للانسان الا ما سعى "

BinKhadija

An Akhu
:salam2:

This is a poll to see whether there are more sisters than brothers or the way round.. i expect the sisters to outnumber the brothers.. but let's see inshallah :D
Interesting thread. I've voted too. To me, it doesn't matter at all who wins in this fun competition; outnumbers other group, after all we all are a family. Subhan Allah.

sarahmariana

earth quake

Assalamualaikum to all...bro & sis

we are just had a strong earth quake please pray for us for all muslim people's in Indonesia.

Masalama........

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Yay cmon brothers! by the way I would generally assume that alot of the sisters post/create threads alot often then brothers :S but hey I was wrong, or maybe im right.. or maybe im still very wrong, Allah knows best :)

no,no, you are wrong i guess...
sisters wont back off...
because at the end you will see more sister than brothers inshallah ,or may be not:confused::confused:..
come on sisters :SMILY252::SMILY71::SMILY252: