Muslim calls in a -Joke- Christian show

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Well, joke show or not. If they take calls on real Christian shows, this guy or others should try calling on all of them, just for dawah purposes.

I actually have a family friend, an old Christian lady who used to be a teacher of mine in elementary school. I've been wanting to give her a book I have. It's called How my Love for Jesus led me to Islam. But I've been hesitating to give it to her, thinking if she would take offense or even bother to read it. Any tips or encouragement would be nice.

JenGiove

I actually have a family friend, an old Christian lady who used to be a teacher of mine in elementary school. I've been wanting to give her a book I have. It's called How my Love for Jesus led me to Islam. But I've been hesitating to give it to her, thinking if she would take offense or even bother to read it. Any tips or encouragement would be nice.

:salam2:

If she is open minded and a friend as you say, give it to her....for interesting reading purposes..;)

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Well, joke show or not. If they take calls on real Christian shows, this guy or others should try calling on all of them, just for dawah purposes.

Assalamu`alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu

Just gift it to her or say you also love Jesus like her and this book talks about it.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Poor Richard, lol. He's clearly talking in circles over the absurdity of the Trinity.

aisha16

This is so sad on the Christian's part. Hard to watch lol. How can he be so confused bout his own faith?? That's saying something..:O

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
May Allah Azzawajal guide Richard towards the straight path Aameen

May Allah Azzawajal guide and protect all of us, and may He help us to enter Jannah Aameen

Wannabemuslim

al salaam aleikum. Whilst we all would love to beleive its real its not, i did research and the show has had some bizzare callers, like one who thought she was Shay-tan and asking what she should do about it, on youtube i havnt seen one serious caller...