Muslims Sisters in SKIN-TIGHT Clothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

muslim-girl

Asc sister

Asc sister ,

as a muslim , u should rather make duaa for those sisters, may Allah guide them. Like Allah guide ya alhamdulilah .

Is our sisters we should not talk about them , but rather help them , telling them the true of islam.

Once i use to wore jeans and a scarf , like her , but Alhamdulilah Allah Swt guide me and now i wear the Hijab . ALL PRAISE BE TO ALLAH . so dear sisters let us not shame us over them , let us help them insha allah. Prayer is the best help .. :tti_sister: :salah: ...

amyaishazouaoui

Asslamo Allaikum,

I am still at work and everybody else is gone because I came in at 13:00 :)

I had to go to Birmingham this morning to the Islamic Bank (Alum Rock Road) and while I was walking to the bank, in front of me on the pavement was a Sister in Hijab (proper, not a Pakistani-convertible joby!) in clothes so tight that you could tell every fibre in her body apart!

These things don’t affect me; they actually disgust me!

So I did what we were taught in the Military (I boxed around her) i.e. crossed the road, walked up to the other side of the bank and then crossed the road again :)

WHY O WHY! Would you wear a scarf on your head and then wear skin-tight see-through clothes?

P.S: If there is 1 PLACE on EARTH that I hate it is Alum-Rock Road (Birmingham)

:salam2:
You should have popped in for tea!!!

difficult to know what to do. Ive tried diplomatically guiding sisters like this and you generally get f off you cant tell me what to do!!!!

You can even get skin tight niqabis these days you know!!!!
Ishallah Allah guides these women and they learn about hijab being more than a scarf.

:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

:salam2: I disagree that if you have worn hijab you cant be trendy. It can be stylish as long as it abides by the law of shariah. I disagree that if you have worn hijab that mean cover yourself in black from head to toe. Ayesha RA used to wear an orange colour abaya. So colour does not matter style does not matter. As long as the fabric is not see through and the jacket is below the knee. And not skin tight.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Asc sister ,

as a muslim , u should rather make duaa for those sisters, may Allah guide them. Like Allah guide ya alhamdulilah .

Is our sisters we should not talk about them , but rather help them , telling them the true of islam.

Once i use to wore jeans and a scarf , like her , but Alhamdulilah Allah Swt guide me and now i wear the Hijab . ALL PRAISE BE TO ALLAH . so dear sisters let us not shame us over them , let us help them insha allah. Prayer is the best help .. :tti_sister: :salah: ...

You're right, alhamdulillaah I do make du`aa for them. But that's not going to prevent me from addressing and mentioning the affair, and the fitnah they cause. What I won't do is say someone by name, advertising their sins, no.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Asslamo Allaikum,

These are stupid and I have NEVER told these to anyone; so please don't take the Mick!

These are not from the Qur'aan/Sunnah; just my own little stupid rules that work for me!

Rules which should NEVER be violated:

NEVER START A CONVERSATION WITH A MULSIM WOMAN (HIJAB, NIQAB, WHATEVER) ON ISLAM OR ANYTHING ELSE!

BE AN ABSOLUTE RUDE, PEST WITH ALL STRANGE MUSLIM WOMEN AT ALL TIMES!

ALL STRANGE MUSLIM WOMEN SHOULD ALWAYS THINK THAT I AM THE RUDEST PERSON ON EARTH!

Rules for Accidental/unavoidable contact:

a) More then 5 Feet:
a. She is NOT in my affecting space so break contact and remove yourself from the situation, i.e. change path, change area etc.
b. Now she either gets into cat or moves on!

b) Less then 5 Feet:
a. Still not in my affecting space, avoid initiating conversation but say a friendly Hi or something
b. If she is talking then answer back and move on
c. Now she either gets into cat [c] or moves on!

c) In my social space (Most Dangerous but most common and usually at work!):
a. NEVER pass a compliment of any kind, EVER!
b. Now she is in my affecting space, take charge of the conversation and throw her off guard; don’t let her dictate the tone and topic of conversation
c. Humour, Humour, Humour… I am actually talking rubbish & the conversation is absolutely useless and can’t possibly get anywhere!
d. Focus on her nose instead of the eyes; she thinks that I am maintaining eye contact but I am NOT really…I CAN’T be rude because I have to deal with this women a lot & I have to stay interested!
e. Talk about Islam, Talk about Politics; anything to throw her off-guard; she MUST not be allowed to engage me on her terms!
f. If she is wearing a nice perfume then start reverse breathing (from MOUTH instead of Nose)
g. If she is affecting me then Remember! Brain can’t focus on two things at the same things; start thinking of something else…Think of something which requires serious pondering i.e. Quantum Physics …DO NOT try NOT to think about her at all (No conscious thoughts about her!)

d) In my personal space (Rare!):
a. OK! I am obviously in a Bus/Train/Plane with a total stranger
b. DO NOT at any level start a conversation.
c. If she starts a conversation; be a right pest and be rude...Keep the conversation as short as possible!
d. If she is wearing a nice perfume then start reverse breathing (from MOUTH instead of Nose)
e. If she is affecting me then Remember! Brain can’t focus on two things at the same things; start thinking of something else…Think of something which requires serious pondering i.e. Quantum Physics …DO NOT try NOT to think about her at all! (No conscious thoughts about her!)
f. Move out of the zone at the first oppurtunity!

Mashallah
From where did u get this.Is it teachings of Islam brother?
Where is the respect to women?
When someone doesn't have it ,should keep it for himself at least....
salam

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
I found all this forum really insulting and backbitting.
I start getting dissapointed in this site....
salam to all

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
I found all this forum really insulting and backbitting.
I start getting dissapointed in this site....
salam to all

wa`alaykum salaam.

sister, backbiting is when you specify someone and talk about them, making them known, by publicising their affair. Sometimes one mentions the characteristics of someone/some group, in order to advise and help them (an indirect approach). Although I can see and understand that really and truely, there isn't much a need to discuss these issues, dealing with them is better.

Abu Hurayrah, radiy Allaahu `anhu narrated: A man said, "O Messenger of Allaah! I have a neighbour who is harassing me." He said, "Go and put your belongings on the street." So the man went and put his belongings out on the street. People gathered and asked "What's wrong with you?" He said "I have a neighbour who is harassing me; I told the Prophet about it and he told me to go and put my belongings out on the street." They began to say "O Allaah, curse him! O Allaah, humiliate him!" (The neighbour) heard about this, so he came to the man and told him, "Go back in your house; by Allaah, I will not disturb you again." [Bukahri recorded this in his Adab al-Mufrad]​

Shaykh Husayn Al-`Awaayishah mentions this as a proof for ie being a permitted type of gheebah, a complaint. However from what I've read, this is something to be made to the ruler or the judge!

More importantly I remind you as I remind my self. Worry about your own condition, eemaan, self-portrayal then others. That is better for us.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sister do not be disgustged. We are all brothers and sisters. We are at different stages of life and different stages of faith. One of the most important components of love is accepting others where they are. Some are more conservative, some more spritual, some more intellectual, and there are a few that may be a little fanatical. We are just different bands of the same rainbow.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Salaam,

Sister do not be disgustged. We are all brothers and sisters. We are at different stages of life and different stages of faith. One of the most important components of love is accepting others where they are. Some are more conservative, some more spritual, some more intellectual, and there are a few that may be a little fanatical. We are just different bands of the same rainbow.

salam
"One of the most important components of love is accepting others where they are."
This is what I'm trying to defend here and stop the backbitting of that sister,no matter how she looks like.
salam to all

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
salam
"One of the most important components of love is accepting others where they are."
This is what I'm trying to defend here and stop the backbitting of that sister,no matter how she looks like.
salam to all

I still haven't noticed someone being back-bitten. If there is, then alhamdulillaah I agree with you. If the person isn't mentioned by name or indicated clearly (such that she is tracable), then I don't see how it is backbiting. Please, if you can show the proof because I have honestly learnt otherwise on this topic.

That is that backbiting is as such when the person is known. If your advising someone and you give them an example of someone else, who you don't point out, then you are not advertising his sins, or backbiting him. Unless you have the intent and hatred when doing so, or you know that the one your advising know's who you're referring to etc.

This is what I remember learning, however I will definatley look it up. Also, I edited my last post and included a hadeeth, if you haven't read it yet then please do so, as maybe you'll understand my perception better. Other than that I have deleted my old post, since it lacks any benefit (it was more gossip).

Was-salaam

kayleigh

OK...I just read this on yahoo news...i thought it was relevant to the thread....
:wasalam: :girl3:

Fusion Muslim chic hits Europe's streets By Alexandra Steigrad
Wed Apr 25, 8:54 AM ET

Interesting article. And while I agree that you don't have to be clad head to toe in black to be modest, and can still be modest and fashionable, I searched and saw some pictures of the so-called "Muslim fashion" that those girls were putting together. One ensemble was a long, black tube-top. You have got to be kidding me...

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
wa`alaykum salaam.

sister, backbiting is when you specify someone and talk about them, making them known, by publicising their affair. Sometimes one mentions the characteristics of someone/some group, in order to advise and help them (an indirect approach). Although I can see and understand that really and truely, there isn't much a need to discuss these issues, dealing with them is better.

Abu Hurayrah, radiy Allaahu `anhu narrated: A man said, "O Messenger of Allaah! I have a neighbour who is harassing me." He said, "Go and put your belongings on the street." So the man went and put his belongings out on the street. People gathered and asked "What's wrong with you?" He said "I have a neighbour who is harassing me; I told the Prophet about it and he told me to go and put my belongings out on the street." They began to say "O Allaah, curse him! O Allaah, humiliate him!" (The neighbour) heard about this, so he came to the man and told him, "Go back in your house; by Allaah, I will not disturb you again." [Bukahri recorded this in his Adab al-Mufrad]​

Shaykh Husayn Al-`Awaayishah mentions this as a proof for ie being a permitted type of gheebah, a complaint. However from what I've read, this is something to be made to the ruler or the judge!

More importantly I remind you as I remind my self. Worry about your own condition, eemaan, self-portrayal then others. That is better for us.

salam.
As u know ,if u read all the post.The sister was specified .It doesn't matter if she wasn't specified by her name.Still all of us were talking about her and making fun.Anyway Allah knows best and he is most Just.
'Worry about your own condition, eemaan, self-portrayal then others."Thank's for your advise ,appreciate it.I advice u exactly the same

salam

samiha

---------
Staff member
Salaam,

Wa alaykum salam.

it's not the person, nor the people i am disgusted with. May Allah guide them...

But i am completely disgusted by the .... i'm lost for words now :angryblue: I am disgusted by the CONCEPT i guess. The idea that this goes on, that people do it, are doing it, THAT is what is sickening.

If you see something wrong, and cannot change it with your hand, nor your words, the best thing to do is to hate it with your heart.

And if I see someone bringing a new concept, trying to change Islaam for fashion, that is something i cannot love. I hope that makes any sense.

And i do not think we are backbitting. We do not know who this is, where they are, just merely is a referral of a type i guess. Allah knows best though.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
If you see something wrong, and cannot change it with your hand, nor your words, the best thing to do is to hate it with your heart.

I think we should not hate it with heart, rather make dua to change that situation. There is Shaheeh hadeeth from Muslim if I could remember.

"If you see something wrong, try to rectify it. If you cannot then try to change it by your words. If you cannot even do that, then make duas to Allah Subanahu Wa Taala to change it but that is weakest in Eeman.

:astag: :astag: :astag:

Allahu Aleem

ShaheedU

Extinct
I think we should not hate it with heart, rather make dua to change that situation. There is Shaheeh hadeeth from Muslim if I could remember.

"If you see something wrong, try to rectify it. If you cannot then try to change it by your words. If you cannot even do that, then make duas to Allah Subanahu Wa Taala to change it but that is weakest in Eeman.

:astag: :astag: :astag:

Allahu Aleem

Saheeh Muslim, Book of Iman, Book 001, Number 0079:

It is narrated on the authority of Tariq b. Shihab: It was Marwan who initiated (the practice) of delivering khutbah (address) before the prayer on the 'Id day. A man stood up and said: Prayer should precede khutbah. He (Marwan) remarked, This (practice) has been done away with. Upon this Abu Sa'id remarked: This man has performed (his duty) laid on him. I heard the Messenger of Allah as saying: He who amongst you sees something abominable should modify it with the help of his hand; and if he has not strength enough to do it, then he should do it with his tongue, and if he has not strength enough to do it, (even) then he should (abhor it) from his heart, and that is the least of faith.

Alhamdulillaah, Alhamdulillaah, Alhamdulillaah.

samiha

---------
Staff member

Jazakallahu Khayran to everyone who posted here and contributed, I'm sure all with the best of intentions and all. I think this topic has been discussed enough and needs no further comments.

To all the sisters who may be confused. Skin-tight clothing is NOT, I repeat, NOT acceptable as Hijab (or even TIGHT clothing for that matter!). We should all get to know and familiarize ourselves with the Conditions of Hijab. AND if we see a sister not wearing Hijab properly, perhaps get to know and be able to offer proper advice for change. But in a way so it does not seem we are attacking or accusing, some mistakes may be out of ignorance, and Allah knows best.

To the brothers... :) I don't know of many situations where you would be able to properly give Daw'ah to these sisters, so in many cases perhaps it would be best to stay away to prevent Fitnah and what not. Hold that second glance close at hand heh? ;)

So that all being said: I think this Topic is Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.