Muslims Sisters in SKIN-TIGHT Clothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Games of Chance!

Asslamo Allaikum Akhi,

You guys misunderstand me...This DOES NOT mean that every single woman that I look/hear/come in contact with; affects me...

I am NOT a Sicko, you know :)
I don't stalk women & stuff :)

I am being cautious; I have learned that there are two things which I don't want to chance my luck with:

1) Music
2) Strange (i.e. strangers & not weird! :)) Women

I have seen and heard of plenty of people (way better then me) slip up in a moment with those two things...I don't beleive that I can handle Shaytaan & Nafs & I don't want to pit myself against Shaytaan and Nafs!

Better safe then Sorry!

Muslim scientists/philosophers have spoken about the Big Band (& the Big Crunch) & its pretty interesting stuff!

Look up the two modes of Creation of Allah (according to Muslim philosophers):

1) Takween
2) Khalq

Stephen Hawkings stuff!

But before reading about it; know that this stuff is NOT from Qur'aan/Sunnah; its just a bunch of theories!
alhamdulillah, i can controle myself without stoping to breath or being rude and repulsive i just keep focus on the subject of the conversation simply because am nobody`s prey and no woman in the world will make me cross the limits of allah swt!and if she is beautiful and provocativ then me too and i just ignore her or keep the conversation brief it depends of the situation!the problem only arises for me i guess when she is beautiful and hold back then i would probably use your instruction manual . if she is a sister it would make then i would expect her to make my task easier knowing how to present herself if she doesn`t i tell her straight because we are both helpers in the way of allah swt in order to please him and not transgress his limits .and Allah swt knows best good thread very important timing also.

ps.i agree with point g it was just the heisenberg stuff that left a smile on my face point f sorry am not a fish somebody`s life would be immpossible!

wassalam

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

Why go to all those lenghths when you can just grow a big, bushy beard. Serves as a guarantee that the ladies will keep their distance:p :astag:

wasalam

justoneofmillion

Asslamo Allaikum Akhi,

You guys misunderstand me...This DOES NOT mean that every single woman that I look/hear/come in contact with; affects me...

I am NOT a Sicko, you know :)
I don't stalk women & stuff :)

I am being cautious; I have learned that there are two things which I don't want to chance my luck with:

1) Music
2) Strange (i.e. strangers & not weird! :)) Women

I have seen and heard of plenty of people (way better then me) slip up in a moment with those two things...I don't beleive that I can handle Shaytaan & Nafs & I don't want to pit myself against Shaytaan and Nafs!

Better safe then Sorry!

Muslim scientists/philosophers have spoken about the Big Band (& the Big Crunch) & its pretty interesting stuff!

Look up the two modes of Creation of Allah (according to Muslim philosophers):

1) Takween
2) Khalq

Stephen Hawkings stuff!

But before reading about it; know that this stuff is NOT from Qur'aan/Sunnah; its just a bunch of theories!
assalamu aleikum,"das teil und das ganze"WERNER HEISENBERG (1960) "the principles of quantum theory "WERNER HEISENBeRG (1930) it was also heisenberg stuff brother before stephen hawkings was even born!

wassalam

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Going off the tangent...

Why do you think Werner Heisenberg doubted the Atomic bomb which was dropped on Hiroshima?

And originally, did he really overestimate the critical mass or was he just deceiving people?

assalamu aleikum,"das teil und das ganze"WERNER HEISENBERG (1960) "the principles of quantum theory "WERNER HEISENBeRG (1930) it was also heisenberg stuff brother before stephen hawkings was even born!

wassalam

Quratulaine

heres my tuppence worth;

Do you know how hard it is to buy clothes that cover you in the UK???

Here s a good example of what i see when i walk into a shop;

'ooh lovely tunic top, high neckline....aaargh short sleeves!'
'Great long sleeves, loose top....aaargh low neckline!'
'this top covers everything, brilliant!...aargh too tight!'

Everything is designed to offer temptation. Its very hard.

Theres my outlook on this

YES...I know what you mean!! lol it can be difficult to find nice tunics/shirts and esp. long skirts!when i do find some suitable clothing, i usually buy one of each color to stock up...lol another thing that works if you find a tunic that has a low neck line (most do) or short sleeves/sleeveless is you can layer it with a matching simple longsleeved shirt underneath. there are also some stores for muslim women here that sell little slip on arm covers to wear with three quarter length sleeves.

but anyways...about this issue about improperly dressed muslim women...i would say that it is best not to judge...yes i agree, it is strange if a woman wears the scarf but is wearing a short skirt or tight clothes with it.....BUT today for example, i saw a younger girl wearing a scarf and a dress that was just below the knees with tights...i thought it was strange, but when she saw me, she smiled and said "salam" so i really felt that maybe she just doesn't realize that hijab means the whole body, and she just needs to learn, no big deal. she is still young, and after i saw her, i thought about how it was good to be greeted from another muslim in the street, instead of thinking, "gosh....why is she wearing that...":)

btw...i think that advising someone you don't know in the street about how to dress properly (ie giving dawa) is inappropriate...you should only do this if you know someone already...and then, tell them NICELY....:SMILY252:

justoneofmillion

Asslamo Allaikum,

Going off the tangent...

Why do you think Werner Heisenberg doubted the Atomic bomb which was dropped on Hiroshima?

And originally, did he really overestimate the critical mass or was he just deceiving people?
you can attribute it to whom every you wish dear brother i wish the competition there was between muslim scientists and not between heisenberg ,bohr, max planck,,einstein or hawkings inschallah in the futur.

ps.bro it went from the girl to the bomb i guess you really want them to leave you alone and you are giving them good reason to do so nice tactic:SMILY303:

wassalam

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

you got me!

Actually I was asking a serious question...:)

In my mind I think he was trying to deceive the British

you can attribute it to whom every you wish dear brother i wish the competition there was between muslim scientists and not between heisenberg ,bohr, max planck,,einstein or hawkings inschallah in the futur.

ps.bro it went from the girl to the bomb i guess you really want them to leave you alone and you are giving them good reason to do so nice tactic:SMILY303:

wassalam

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
btw...i think that advising someone you don't know in the street about how to dress properly (ie giving dawa) is inappropriate...you should only do this if you know someone already...and then, tell them NICELY....

i think she had it coming to her if she got told she should cover, and i think any brother who did say anything would be doing her a huge favour.

also a woman dressed like that is not only disrespecting herself (one person) but is creating fitna in society in general (many people) which i think is worth the shock of being told on the street by a brother. (in a decent way of course..but lets face it having people comment on ure clothes must be embarrassing)

would serve her right though :D

MubarekMuslimah

Salaams

I think some sisters just don't know to be honest. Some do and just ignore it cos they don't like to dress the full hijabi requirements but I really think some don't know. For instance this new sister came to my workplace, she didn't wear hijab but she came to the prayer area. And one of the other sisters gave her a scarf for her hair but told her she should put a jilbaab or something else on too cos she wasn't covered enough - and she didn't understand cos she was wearing a calf length skirt and tights. She thought the tights were sufficient - like her skin has to be covered but she genuinely didn't seem to know that the clothing can't be tight or revealing her form at all. She thought tight clothing such as tights on the legs or a top were ok as long as the skin was covered. She wasnt a new muslim either but born muslim and really didn't seem aware. So don't be too harsh on all sisters - if they don't know they should find out and by telling them NICELY its good for them - we all have to learn somehow and sometime!

As for finding Islamic clothes in the UK - it is difficult. I like this site - www.shukr.co.uk - thought it is expensive so I tend to only buy from the sale or every now and then. If more bros and sisters buy from them insha'allah then maybe they can lower their prices insha'alllah. Other than that its about layering clothing and long floor-skimming skirts and loose leg trousers ( really baggy) with a loose dress. You can have sleeves added to sleevless loose tunic tops or buy the next size up if its too tight or sew material in to it to make the neckline higher or wear something underneath. You have to be ingenious! Or of course jilbaab - you know it makes getting dressed in the morning A LOT easier! Alhamdulillah.

sALAAMS

Quratulaine

OK...I just read this on yahoo news...i thought it was relevant to the thread....
:wasalam: :girl3:

Fusion Muslim chic hits Europe's streets By Alexandra Steigrad
Wed Apr 25, 8:54 AM ET

PARIS/ROTTERDAM (Reuters) - Clad in skinny jeans, wrap dresses and carefully sculpted headscarves, a generation of young Muslim women is making its mark on Europe's urban street culture, and influencing mainstream fashion.

ADVERTISEMENT

The daughters of migrants to Europe from Turkey or the Maghreb, these girls say they are as conscious of style as of Islamic dress codes -- and want to fuse contemporary chic with elements of their religious and ethnic background.

"H&M and all the French stores have taken our fashion," said Mahika, a 24-year-old from Paris. She sees Muslim influences in the current trend of wearing dresses over jeans, and layering sweaters and tops.

Shopping for clothes has become simpler, she said: young Muslim women are now able to dress entirely from mainstream outlets if they choose.

Many of her peers agree, although a Hennes & Mauritz spokeswoman said Muslim fashion has not specifically inspired their collections.

"I find it very easy to dress. You find all kinds of things in town. It is about combinations and it has got easier since you see the influence of our fashion in general fashion," said 20-year-old Bushra Sayed, a student from Rotterdam.

"I am a Muslim but I am also a person who is interested in fashion and I want to combine all these things," she adds.

Bushra wears a dark brown scarf wrapped tightly around her head and neck, a dark blue shirt, a figure-hugging grey tweed waistcoat and matching knee-length skirt over jeans.

Bushra's look is a world away from the black voluminous robes and long scarves worn by more traditional Muslim women, which completely hide the contours of the body.

"For me it is important to cover my body, except the hands, feet and face. And within that I can wear whatever I want, but it should not be too tight and short," she said.

"My mother, friends, and relatives are very enthusiastic and I did not have to fight at all for my own style."

MUSLIM GLOSSY

Bushra is among five women to put together MSLM, a new glossy fashion magazine in Dutch, French and English, aimed at style-conscious young Muslims offering tips, for example on new ways of covering the hair -- with baseball caps, hoods or chunky knitted scarves.

The title of the English, Dutch and French language magazine -- which the women call a "zero issue" or one-off for now -- is a play on the Dutch word for female Muslim, Moslima, and the clothing sizes medium-small-large-medium.

"An increasing group of young women is exploring the boundaries of being veiled and seductive... they compensate the veil with figure-hugging apparel, expressive make-up and higher heels," Dutch stylist Isis Vandrager told the magazine.

The women have also organized a fashion exhibition in Rotterdam alongside the magazine, displaying outfits made by Dutch designers with Islamic dress codes in mind.

One dummy in the exhibition wears a black halter-neck dress, while its back, arms and legs are concealed by a black-lace cat suit worn beneath.

"I see Muslim girls dress in very tight-fitting clothes these days so I thought 'why not make a cat suit?'," smiled Dutch designer Mada van Gaans.

Also on show are jeans by Italian clothing maker Al Quds, designed specifically for Muslims, with a baggy cut and multiple pockets, making it easier to kneel for prayer and store watches, rings or other jewellery when performing ablutions.

"It's not just Muslims who are buying our jeans now. It's a good fashion product, first of all. That means the spectrum of our audience is growing," brand manager Susanna Cavalli said in a telephone interview from Italy.

WIDER INFLUENCE?

The women behind MSLM and the show believe European Muslim street style might even one day influence women in the Middle East -- but not yet.

"There are Turkish girls here who wear these scarves which are just so out there and striking -- but they don't wear them when they go home," said Natasa Heydra, of MSLM.

In fact, the number of young women at the clothing fair of an annual conference of French Muslims in Paris shows interest in fashion trends from the Middle East and in traditional dress is still very high.

"It's both to help women dress according to Islam's rules, and also to meet a demand," said Asmaa Buhallut on the aim of the clothing show.

In France, a country which fiercely upholds its secular identity and which banned the veil in schools, there are not so many Muslim designers, she added: brands and designers from abroad use the event to reach the French Muslim public.

The array of bright colored clothing on display also gives women a source of inspiration.

"What's trendy are bright, vibrant colors, light fabrics, and in general, ensembles, mostly pants," said 18-year-old Nassima, of Tunisian origin.

Stallholder Ouslghozi Jkrom, selling traditional dresses and inexpensive veils, agreed.

"Popular styles this year have beadwork and the color is orange," she said. "Really, anything flashy."

Libinette

Umm Zubayr

I mean we could talk all day about girls/women, but about men actually?
They're not better off unfortunatly, with their trousers coming down, their caps, their music outloud, yes, muslim boys, some actually smoke........

:astag:

May Allah guide the muslims inshallah

:wasalam:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member

They're not better off unfortunatly, with their trousers coming down, their caps, their music outloud, yes, muslim boys, some actually smoke........

:astag:

May Allah guide the muslims inshallah

:wasalam:

We could, but that's not what this thread is about. On one note I don't like seeing a couple where the woman is dressed according to the sunnah, and the man is doing as he pleases. Dragging his garments, tight clothes, next to nothing of a beard etc.

justoneofmillion

Asslamo Allaikum,

you got me!

Actually I was asking a serious question...:)

In my mind I think he was trying to deceive the British
assalamu aleikum, brother i do not think that he was inccapable of producing it there has been a lot of hypotesis on how german scientist may have conspired to deny the bomb to hitler because of moral integrity somehow allahu allam
he was indeed a very controversial figure some say real patriot and supporter of the nazis others say victime under the controle of the nazi regime with his head under the guilliotine others say he couldn`t but a lot of people doubt it though!fact is the "trinity"(what a beautriful name) was faster and it fail under the hands of people who are still terrorising and threatening the world with it however islam is growing faster!"people who fear that the atomic bomb may fall into the hands of the arabs fail to realise one thing1 the islamic bomb has already been droped a long time ago it fell the day prophet muhammad was born!" dr JOSEPH ADAM PEARSON tawhid and dawah is much better . i think muslims countries one day should get it though i hope so to defend themselves and their populations from the harm of the tyrrants it is a duty!this is my personal opinion anyways either everybody has it or nobody!and allah swt knows best

wassalam

ps.sorry if i got out of the subject bro your thread was indeed intressting:)

samiha

---------
Staff member
OK...I just read this on yahoo news...i thought it was relevant to the thread....
:wasalam: :girl3:

Fusion Muslim chic hits Europe's streets By Alexandra Steigrad
Wed Apr 25, 8:54 AM ET

I have NEVER read anything more disgusting and downright disgraceful. That's sick. End of Story.

:astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag:

May Allah save us from Ignorance and the Traps of Shaytan. Ameen.

:SMILY23: :SMILY23: :SMILY23: :SMILY23:

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

I thought TRINITY was plutonium versus Heisenberg miscalculated the critical mass for uranium?

Islamic Bomb! Sh! You wanna get arrested?

assalamu aleikum, brother i do not think that he was inccapable of producing it there has been a lot of hypotesis on how german scientist may have conspired to deny the bomb to hitler because of moral integrity somehow allahu allam
he was indeed a very controversial figure some say real patriot and supporter of the nazis others say victime under the controle of the nazi regime with his head under the guilliotine others say he couldn`t but a lot of people doubt it though!fact is the "trinity"(what a beautriful name) was faster and it fail under the hands of people who are still terrorising and threatening the world with it however islam is growing faster!"people who fear that the atomic bomb may fall into the hands of the arabs fail to realise one thing1 the islamic bomb has already been droped a long time ago it fell the day prophet muhammad was born!" dr JOSEPH ADAM PEARSON tawhid and dawah is much better . i think muslims countries one day should get it though i hope so to defend themselves and their populations from the harm of the tyrrants it is a duty!this is my personal opinion anyways either everybody has it or nobody!and allah swt knows best

wassalam

ps.sorry if i got out of the subject bro your thread was indeed intressting:)

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

yes this topic needs to be extended somewhat....

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum,bro i think i told you about this handsome brother of yours have you ever seen a pic of Galilleo man!the people of the trinity won`t mistake me with him for sure and arrest me for any attempt of rational thinking...................:SMILY129:

wassalam

Status
Not open for further replies.