Muslims Sisters in SKIN-TIGHT Clothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Answers to all the questions!

Asslamo Allaikum,

Answers to everyone's questions in sequential order:

1) I don't think that I have done anyone's Gheeba BECAUSE I have no idea who she was and if you look at the Ahadeeth of Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) there are plenty of instances where general issues are mentioned (without names)

2) I accidentally looked at her once (that was enough) & then REMOVED myself from the situation (changed sides of the road) so don't know her details...

3) I think it would have been inappropriate for me to give her Dawah

4) She was not wearing Jilbaab as I have said that her clothes were "see-through"

5) No she didn't excite me in anyway because I am used to being around women & I have my own defense mechanisms against women which I use at distances of:

a) More then 5 Feet
b) Less then 5 Feet
c) In my social space
d) In my personal space

Since she was in cat (a) I removed myself from the situation; job done!

Cat (b,c & d) calls for more stringent methods and mechanisms and then each category has sub-methods depending on femininity involved and stuff!

I never said that it's easy!

:salam2:

Lol,Bro one gaze is alright but 2nd gaze is haram...(seems like you were standing for quiet a while........:muslim_child:

I know what you mean,being honest you do see this now day...(was the sister wearing Jilbab???)

:wasalam:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
5) No she didn't excite me in anyway because I am used to being around women & I have my own defense mechanisms against women which I use at distances of:

a) More then 5 Feet
b) Less then 5 Feet
c) In my social space
d) In my personal space

Cat (b,c & d) calls for more stringent methods and mechanisms and then each category has sub-methods depending on femininity involved and stuff!

Mualaikumsalam

Kindly share ur mechanism/ methods for all the categories esp (d) to your younger brothers..

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Asslamo Allaikum,

Answers to everyone's questions in sequential order:

1) I don't think that I have done anyone's Gheeba BECAUSE I have no idea who she was and if you look at the Ahadeeth of Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) there are plenty of instances where general issues are mentioned (without names)

2) I accidentally looked at her once (that was enough) & then REMOVED myself from the situation (changed sides of the road) so don't know her details...

3) I think it would have been inappropriate for me to give her Dawah

4) She was not wearing Jilbaab as I have said that her clothes were "see-through"

a) More then 5 Feet
b) Less then 5 Feet
c) In my social space
d) In my personal space

Lol,brother I didn`t mean seriously...

This world is changing....:SMILY335:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I think your thead did help us to examine how we feel about the way Muslims project themselves to others. Brothers, why not ask the imams in your community mosques to hold workshops for women led by sisters.
The workshops could include the basis of dress; it is important for reverts to learn how. It would be a great way for sisters to get together etc.
You get my drift.
You helped us recognize a need for us to help each other.
Now, I want to celebrate Blair leaving office...any thoughts?

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
heres my tuppence worth;

Do you know how hard it is to buy clothes that cover you in the UK???

Here s a good example of what i see when i walk into a shop;

'ooh lovely tunic top, high neckline....aaargh short sleeves!'
'Great long sleeves, loose top....aaargh low neckline!'
'this top covers everything, brilliant!...aargh too tight!'

Everything is designed to offer temptation. Its very hard.

Theres my outlook on this

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller

Even I would like to learn these stuffs brother. I hope you would let us know about it.
wa/salam

zarah

Islam
Staff member
heres my tuppence worth;

Do you know how hard it is to buy clothes that cover you in the UK???

Here s a good example of what i see when i walk into a shop;

'ooh lovely tunic top, high neckline....aaargh short sleeves!'
'Great long sleeves, loose top....aaargh low neckline!'
'this top covers everything, brilliant!...aargh too tight!'

Everything is designed to offer temptation. Its very hard.

Theres my outlook on this

Lol,that is so true sis...I think thats why us female should wear Jilbab...:hijabi:

Its long,loose...and pretty:hijabi:

SLAM

In the name of ALLAH the most beneficent the most merciful!
slam
its realy true that sum of our muslim sisters wear such dresses.i live in denmark n i also see sum of my muslim sisters in such dresses with hijab.dunt u feel that its insult of hijab.its a trick with hijab then.thats what i thinck all.if u wear hijab then ur dress should also b according to islam.
ALLAH HAFIZ

Globalpeace

Banned
Rules of engagement for Strange Women!

Asslamo Allaikum,

These are stupid and I have NEVER told these to anyone; so please don't take the Mick!

These are not from the Qur'aan/Sunnah; just my own little stupid rules that work for me!

Rules which should NEVER be violated:

NEVER START A CONVERSATION WITH A MULSIM WOMAN (HIJAB, NIQAB, WHATEVER) ON ISLAM OR ANYTHING ELSE!

BE AN ABSOLUTE RUDE, PEST WITH ALL STRANGE MUSLIM WOMEN AT ALL TIMES!

ALL STRANGE MUSLIM WOMEN SHOULD ALWAYS THINK THAT I AM THE RUDEST PERSON ON EARTH!

Rules for Accidental/unavoidable contact:

a) More then 5 Feet:
a. She is NOT in my affecting space so break contact and remove yourself from the situation, i.e. change path, change area etc.
b. Now she either gets into cat or moves on!

b) Less then 5 Feet:
a. Still not in my affecting space, avoid initiating conversation but say a friendly Hi or something
b. If she is talking then answer back and move on
c. Now she either gets into cat [c] or moves on!

c) In my social space (Most Dangerous but most common and usually at work!):
a. NEVER pass a compliment of any kind, EVER!
b. Now she is in my affecting space, take charge of the conversation and throw her off guard; don’t let her dictate the tone and topic of conversation
c. Humour, Humour, Humour… I am actually talking rubbish & the conversation is absolutely useless and can’t possibly get anywhere!
d. Focus on her nose instead of the eyes; she thinks that I am maintaining eye contact but I am NOT really…I CAN’T be rude because I have to deal with this women a lot & I have to stay interested!
e. Talk about Islam, Talk about Politics; anything to throw her off-guard; she MUST not be allowed to engage me on her terms!
f. If she is wearing a nice perfume then start reverse breathing (from MOUTH instead of Nose)
g. If she is affecting me then Remember! Brain can’t focus on two things at the same things; start thinking of something else…Think of something which requires serious pondering i.e. Quantum Physics …DO NOT try NOT to think about her at all (No conscious thoughts about her!)

d) In my personal space (Rare!):
a. OK! I am obviously in a Bus/Train/Plane with a total stranger
b. DO NOT at any level start a conversation.
c. If she starts a conversation; be a right pest and be rude...Keep the conversation as short as possible!
d. If she is wearing a nice perfume then start reverse breathing (from MOUTH instead of Nose)
e. If she is affecting me then Remember! Brain can’t focus on two things at the same things; start thinking of something else…Think of something which requires serious pondering i.e. Quantum Physics …DO NOT try NOT to think about her at all! (No conscious thoughts about her!)
f. Move out of the zone at the first oppurtunity!

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Asslamo Allaikum,

These are stupid and I have NEVER told these to anyone; so please don't take the Mick!

These are not from the Qur'aan/Sunnah; just my own little stupid rules that work for me!

NEVER START IN A CONVERSATION WITH A MULSIM WOMAN (HIJAB, NIQAB, WHATEVER) ON ISLAM OR ANYTHING ELSE!

ALL STRANGE MUSLIM WOMEN SHOULD ALWAYS THINK THAT I AM THE RUDEST PERSON ON EARTH!

a) More then 5 Feet:
a. She is NOT in my affecting space so break contact and remove yourself from the situation, i.e. change path, change area etc.

b) Less then 5 Feet:
a. Still not in my affecting space, avoid initiating conversation but say a friendly Hi or something

b. Now she is in my affecting space, take charge of the conversation and throw her off guard; don’t let her dictate the tone and topic of conversation
c. Humour, Humour, Humour… I am actually talking rubbish & the conversation is absolutely useless and can’t possibly get anywhere!
d. Focus on her nose instead of the eyes; she thinks that I am maintaining eye contact but I am NOT really…I CAN’T be rude because I have to deal with this women a lot & I have to stay interested!
e. Talk about Islam, Talk about Politics; anything to throw her off-guard; she MUST not be allowed to engage me on her terms!
f. If she is wearing a nice perfume then start reverse breathing (from MOUTH instead of Nose)
g. If she is affecting me then Remember! Brain can’t focus on two things at the same things; start thinking of something else…Think of something which requires serious pondering i.e. Quantum Physics …DO NOT try NOT to think about her at all (No conscious thoughts about her!)

c. If she starts a conversation; be a right pest and be rude...Keep the conversation as short as possible!
d. If she is wearing a nice perfume then start reverse breathing (from MOUTH instead of Nose)
e. If she is affecting me then Remember! Brain can’t focus on two things at the same things; start thinking of something else…Think of something which requires serious pondering i.e. Quantum Physics …DO NOT try NOT to think about her at all! (No conscious thoughts about her!)

Should this be in the boy private section
This is top secret!!!

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Asslamo Allaikum,

NEVER START A CONVERSATION WITH A MULSIM WOMAN (HIJAB, NIQAB, WHATEVER) ON ISLAM OR ANYTHING ELSE!

a) More then 5 Feet:

b) Less then 5 Feet:

LOl,bro are you sure you haven`t extracted this from a joke book....:muslim_child:

kidding nice rules....

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum,i love points f and g hilarious i just think of talking to an individual when i have a woman in front of me that is less complicated and it is up to me to control myself and if i have any unnintentional tought i ask for forgivness!allah hafiz

Globalpeace

Banned
Women in the West!

Asslamo Allaikum,

I am sure that all of us (men) have daily contact with women in the 4 zones that I have described!

How do you guys deal with them?

1) You can't be rude because Islam is involved i.e. we need to present Islam in the best manner.

2) You can't avoid eye-contact because you may be in a job interview, doing presentations etc.

3) You know most women perfumes are designed to affect you

So what to do? I am sure that everybody has rules; what are they?

Don't you all reverse breathe & consciously direct your thought OFF Haram & ON Halal! That is for Sisters & Brothers alike!

I am the only silly-billy in the whole world?

P.S: f & g come from a direct conversation with a pious trustworthy scholar of Hadeeth!

MubarekMuslimah

You know brother I really admire the lengths you go to to keep yourself away from women who may tempt you - may Allah swt reward you. ITs nice to find a brother who is aware of temptation and who makes manouveures not to let Shayataan get him.

One point though.

The reverse breathing thingy - breathing through your mouth not nose so you dont smell her perfume - COULD be mistaken for heavy breathing?????

Do you know what I am saying?? - like those weirdos who phone people and dont say anything down the phone but just breathe heavily?? Eurgh!!

Ladies - please refrain from wearing perfume out of the house - so our brothers don't get mistaken for heavy breathing weirdos or stop breathing all together!!

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

I practise Tai'chi so I can control my breathing (to a certain extent) but yes it takes a lot of parctise to reverse breath on the fly...As I was saying that I had a conversation with a Scholar years ago!...You will be surprised to know as to how many Brothers practise this (day in & day out)

In a nutshell, you have to parctise!

Its automatic for me now! Don't have to think about it or ENGAGE! It just happens

You know brother I really admire the lengths you go to to keep yourself away from women who may tempt you - may Allah swt reward you. ITs nice to find a brother who is aware of temptation and who makes manouveures not to let Shayataan get him.

One point though.

The reverse breathing thingy - breathing through your mouth not nose so you dont smell her perfume - COULD be mistaken for heavy breathing?????

Do you know what I am saying?? - like those weirdos who phone people and dont say anything down the phone but just breathe heavily?? Eurgh!!

Ladies - please refrain from wearing perfume out of the house - so our brothers don't get mistaken for heavy breathing weirdos or stop breathing all together!!

zarah

Islam
Staff member

One point though.

LOL,wear air freshner that will keep odours away...:SMILY335:

MubarekMuslimah

Masha'allah I am pleased brother you know how to do this effectively then! I just got visions of brothers doing this when in close proximity on a train or something and someone accusing them of something dodgy!!

Sorry though that you and other brothers have to do this at all....shouldnt have to. I am quite surprised it is so much of a problem. Sisters should not wear perfume out of the house in my opinion because of the effects of the scent on non-mahrem men. I am sorry there are so many brothers having to change their breathing because of this! Specially the brothers who have Asthma etc.......as I said, ladies please be aware of this and don't wear perfume when you are out if you can help it!

I did post on a similar topic a while ago to say that some brothers also go a bit heavy handed on the aftershave and sometimes it can have the same affect on women, so just want to make that point too - bros, please dont wear any aftershave or not so much anyway!

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

I can't remember the last time a Muslim woman was in cat (c or d) & rules are mainly for Non-Muslim women at work, train, plane, bus etc; I obviously can't start dictating Qur'aan & Sunnah to Non-Muslim women!

Its nothing really, its automatic like breathing so no big deal; and all brothers have rules that they follow (trust me!)

Men & Women fragrances are designed to have an affect!

Masha'allah I am pleased brother you know how to do this effectively then! I just got visions of brothers doing this when in close proximity on a train or something and someone accusing them of something dodgy!!

Sorry though that you and other brothers have to do this at all....shouldnt have to. I am quite surprised it is so much of a problem. Sisters should not wear perfume out of the house in my opinion because of the effects of the scent on non-mahrem men. I am sorry there are so many brothers having to change their breathing because of this! Specially the brothers who have Asthma etc.......as I said, ladies please be aware of this and don't wear perfume when you are out if you can help it!

I did post on a similar topic a while ago to say that some brothers also go a bit heavy handed on the aftershave and sometimes it can have the same affect on women, so just want to make that point too - bros, please dont wear any aftershave or not so much anyway!

Try purchasing one of those gas masks, hopefully the civilians on the train won't look at you weird lol

I need to start learning Tai'chi. Help a brother out.

justoneofmillion

alhamdulillah, i can controle myself without stoping to breath or being rude and repulsive i just keep focus on the subject of the conversation simply because am nobody`s prey and no woman in the world will make me cross the limits of allah swt!and if she is beautiful and provocativ then me too and i just ignore her or keep the conversation brief it depends of the situation!the problem only arises for me i guess when she is beautiful and hold back then i would probably use your instruction manual . if she is a sister then i would expect her to make my task easier knowing how to present herself if she doesn`t i tell her straight there is no shame in that because we are both helpers in the way of allah swt in order to please him and not transgress his limits .and Allah swt knows best good thread very important timing also.

ps.i agree with point g it was just the heisenberg stuff that left a smile on my face point f sorry am not a fish somebody`s life would be immpossible too complicated this kind of disposition can lead too paranoia ,panic and loss of confidence in oneself.

wassalam

Status
Not open for further replies.