Muslims Sisters in SKIN-TIGHT Clothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

I am still at work and everybody else is gone because I came in at 13:00 :)

I had to go to Birmingham this morning to the Islamic Bank (Alum Rock Road) and while I was walking to the bank, in front of me on the pavement was a Sister in Hijab (proper, not a Pakistani-convertible joby!) in clothes so tight that you could tell every fibre in her body apart!

These things don’t affect me; they actually disgust me!

So I did what we were taught in the Military (I boxed around her) i.e. crossed the road, walked up to the other side of the bank and then crossed the road again :)

WHY O WHY! Would you wear a scarf on your head and then wear skin-tight see-through clothes?

P.S: If there is 1 PLACE on EARTH that I hate it is Alum-Rock Road (Birmingham)

revert_north

NEW MUSLIMA
WHY O WHY! Would you wear a scarf on your head and then wear skin-tight see-through clothes?

:salam2:

Sisters seeing Islam as something that's somehow 'cool', rather than as a serious deen, and as an actual way of life. Sisters asserting Islam as a cultural identity...sisters using Islam to shock, when they are completely missing the point of how to correctly express one's identity as a Muslim woman.

:wasalam:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Atleast that happend to you once on the street. I have to deal with that 4 days a week in my class. Although with Allah (S.W.T) on my side i Inshallah try and get through it.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

halah

JazakAllah khair sister for addressing this issue,I live in a Muslim country but unfortunately it's very common to see many girls and women wearing scarfs with any unlawful clothes,I think many take hijab as a fashion.
May Allah forgive our sins and guide us all to be better muslims.

kayleigh

Sadly, a lot of younger girls wear it for "fashion", and not for Allah. I once knew a girl who told me that she only wore it so that she could get more attention in school from everyone - especially the boys.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
walaikum as salam wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu

It would have been better if you would have walked upto her and asked "Do you need some nice dresses? I am giving them free to Muslim sisters. " We should make them realise the importance of dressing but in a decent manner.

So I did what we were taught in the Military (I boxed around her) i.e. crossed the road, walked up to the other side of the bank and then crossed the road again

What does that mean in military ? It bounced over my head totally.

ShaheedU

Extinct

Sisters seeing Islam as something that's somehow 'cool', rather than as a serious deen, and as an actual way of life. Sisters asserting Islam as a cultural identity...sisters using Islam to shock, when they are completely missing the point of how to correctly express one's identity as a Muslim woman.

wa alaikumassalaam,

That seems familiar. You know Islaam is back in fashion again, yeh its 'cool' to be religious, but not all the way. If you pray once a day and wear slightly 'islaamic' clothes, you are now a practising muslim in the eyes of the sister you are trying to attract!
yep, i see at college everyday.

I remember this interesting cartoon comic thingy, where these sisters are wearing tight clothes but have a hijab, and these dudes are checking them out or something, and the sister say 'What?!! Cant he see the hijab?!'.
I thought it was hilarious!!!

Some brothers are just as bad btw.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Asslamo Allaikum,

I had to go to Birmingham this morning to the Islamic Bank (Alum Rock Road) and while I was walking to the bank, in front of me on the pavement was a Sister in Hijab (proper, not a Pakistani-convertible joby!) in clothes so tight that you could tell every fibre in her body apart!

So I did what we were taught in the Military (I boxed around her) i.e. crossed the road, walked up to the other side of the bank and then crossed the road again :)

salaam alikom

With all do respect to all of you brothers but it seems like she 100% going to hell! and you all just decided that, my Question to brother Globalpeace did you lower ur gaze to the point u were able to
that you could tell every fibre in her body apart!

Did any of you tried to make Du'aa for her who dosnt do mistake ! may that how she was raised and dont know the right from wrong !

Did you try to advise her the Deen is Nassihah (part of the deen is to give good advise)?

then we need to look in to our self are we better than the other person, or we are so good that we have to pick on people mistake and forget ours.

justoneofmillion

ASSALAMU ALEIKUM; we must educate our children to educate if the parents do not do their duty properly of explaining the why`s and the whole philosophy behind the fundaments and rules of our beautiful religion they will fail to generate that curiosity which is so abundante in children and will turn commitement and confidence into hesitation and complex today most of the time and sadly we describe instead of explaining ,is it
a schedul problem ?i don`t think so!and Allah swt knows best

wassalam

Mrmuslim;71937

With all do respect to all of you brothers but it seems like she 100% going to hell!

Asalaamalikum,

Brother please refrain from making swift judgements like these. Yes, it is worn incorrectly, but you are not the deciding factor on this matter. You can only correct someone on what is proper (in accordance with Islam) but you can not determine their ends- Only Allah does. Of course both males and females have their own roles and we are held accountable for our own actions, but I believe brother Globalpeace was making that statement as a figure of speech.

muhammad.abdullah

We are a party of blind

My dear respected sisters and brothers, it makes my blood boil when i see a muslim woman like that. What is she trying to do, give a bad name to the sisters who wear proper hijab and make it more difficult for the 'good' sisters socially and politically to practice their deen. My god! its utterly disgusting. How blind are we? hmmm? This is lunacy, :astag:

Sorry, i am getting very upset now. I see these girls everyday. Let me give you all a piece of my mind. How can we read uncountable books through the course of our lives and never completely read the Quran (with translation for those who need it) and at least Sahih Bukhari or Sahih Muslim.

For example, (for Brits) you park your car on the 'no stopping at any time' road and go away, you come back and see a penalty ticket. Now if you didnt know that you'd get a penalty by parking there then whose mistake is it? 'YOURS' cuz YOU were supposed to learn about the rules when YOU started to drive.

For my sisters who wear proper hijab, this brother is always a hijabi inshallah:hijabi:

I hope i made my point.

diamond

i am a muslim sister and do a lot of asian shopping on alum rock road. i have also lectured in many predominantly muslim colleges and schools. i am not trying to justify the actions of this sister but i think it is always better to try and see the best in people. what i am trying to say is that i have students which at first glance you think, 'oh please, change your dress and behaviour' but when you talk to them and know them from within, they can be some of the most beautiful people around, but they are unfortunately misguided. shame.

i strongly believe true understanding of Islam starts from the home, sometimes the youth know no better, that is why i say, try and see that person as a person with a soul and a heart - just misguided and yes do asthafar and make duah things change...surely majority of these people with the right education and guidance and understanding would dress and behave the best way-as our religion states.

inshAllah
make duah ameen

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Asalaamalikum,

Brother please refrain from making swift judgements like these. Yes, it is worn incorrectly, but you are not the deciding factor on this matter. You can only correct someone on what is proper (in accordance with Islam) but you can not determine their ends- Only Allah does. Of course both males and females have their own roles and we are held accountable for our own actions, but I believe brother Globalpeace was making that statement as a figure of speech.

salaam alikom

I think brother you just took the first words and thought I am judging her I was saying these words just being based on what other brother said about her, by judging her, it sounded to me like they are going to deliever her to hell ! i didnt determined her end. I am sorry if it sounded like that but if you read the what I wrote its certainly didnt mean as you understood.

jazaakom Allah Khyran

wa salaam alikom

new-muslim

I would go to the point of saying 75% of muslim girls of uni age ,where I am from, where tight clothes/somewhat revealing/no scarf. I was out for dinner with friends that I know through someone else. They were all born muslims and they kept going on an on about the food being halal(it was a new restaurant seving halal food.) I think its about the only thing they bother with as not only did they all have no scarves they had a lot of flesh showing.
I think its hard in western society at times but in sh'allah some may change. I think a lot is cultural as well and nothing to do with religion.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Asslamo Allaikum

Walaikum Assalam. Is not being disgusted and affect also? :confused:

Just an off topic question; which military? Hmmmm....

Yeah... I think covering the body-shape should be given priority over hair cover when some one is trying to stay modest. I say this purely based on what I myself would probably be ... tempted by first.

Anyways, I enjoyed reading brother MrMuslim's posts the most in this thread. Salam alaikum.

justmuslim

Asslamo Allaikum,

Asalamu allaykum

I'm so glad you brought this topic. ( i don't mean in a bad way) but I leave one of the states that has large muslim community, and about 60% of those muslim women wearing hijab but those 60%, 30% (all ages) are wearing headscarfs and extremely extremely tight skirts that you can tell every part of their bodies(subhanalaah), and is not only that the muslim shops are selling mostly nothing else but tight clothes. also there is question that i got ask alot from my teachers in my college what is the difference btw you, her and her. what i mean for that is i'm wearing abaya and big headscarf that covers almost my upper body ( i'm not perfect but atleast no one can tell or see part of my bodies except when there is a wind lol) and there is this sis who wears headscarf but like you said tight clothes and the third one who wears jeans tight teeshirt that you can even grab..... and we all saying we are muslim. it realy make me nuts. did you guys deal that every day? i hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.